Start by marking “Reigns To Her Heart (Fire & Ice, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reigns To Her Heart (Fire & Ice, #2)

Reigns To Her Heart

(Fire & Ice #2)

A second chance, stand-alone romance.

She's afraid to love...He'll teach her how.

Reece Bentley is a self-confessed playboy and dictates the rules of engagement. That is, until a one-night stand with a sassy stranger leaves him mystified, breaking his rules and craving more.

That was three years ago.

Aria Singh escaped an abusive husband and has built a secure life for her a
Published October 22nd 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Reigns To Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reigns To Her Heart

Start your review of Reigns To Her Heart (Fire & Ice, #2)
Carolina
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in an already steamy and hot series. Wow! First, you need to read the first book in the series, "Daredevil's Mistress" which features Cody and Samantha's story. Cody is the eldest of the Bentley siblings and this latest installment in the series features younger brother, Reece.

A funny thing happened to the wedding in South Africa. Okay, the wedding being Cody and Samantha's wedding. Reece sees a beautiful woman and is drawn to her table (which he's not invited to sit at)
Michaela
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
⚠️huge domestic violence trigger warning ⚠️

THis book was pretty great. Great characters, plot, settings. Looking forward to reading the next book (hopefully there’s another coming).

I have not read the first book in this series. This book is far from a clean romance - that much was clear within the first couple lines of the book. The base storyline is great. I did not care for all of the “bedroom” scenes.

Elvira
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written book that has well developed and engaging characters whose chemistry was strong and steady. I totally enjoyed myself from beginning to the end.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story and was very entertaining. Once I started I could not put it down. The chemistry between the hero and heroine is sizzling hot. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a great love story.

Maxine Brown
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book from the author and wow... What a story! I really enjoyed the first book and thought Cody was my fave cowboy but the along came Reece who was even better. The book gave a real insight into the life of an abused woman, gave plenty of detail without it becoming too sensationalised, and while Reece was a hero, the real hero of the situation was Aria.
Nate
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really got into this one. Good characters. This was a bit of an emotional, roller coaster for me. And a new author. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Ritu
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reese finds Aria, after 3 years apart. I thought this was a really good book about a brave woman, who survives, and finds true love.

The book takes some suprising twists and turns, which kept the book very interesting till the end.
Knight Linda
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You could practically feel as if you was in Aria's situation the writing description was so vivid, the airplane trip bringing Reece to Wyoming was priceless. The one thing is if you are sensitive to physical and/or mental abuse in relationships this is not the book for you. Aria was forced to marry a man by her stepmother and after eight years she managed to escape from him. He found her three years later, but by then Reece had started to repair some of the damage to her life caused by the husba ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Reece and Aria may be in wintery Wyoming but their passion is hot enough to heat up the coldest of blizzards a brewing. When Aria finally left her abusive husband, it landed her in Wyoming along a different path with her daughter. She never expected that she and Reece would hook up again but such is her luck and her body is finding it hard to resist this alpha man. Can she trust him that he will put aside his past and focus on a future with her and her daughter given the relationship she fled fr ...more
Brenda Moser
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written book with strong , well developed characters and an emotional story line. The author does a great job developing the story and dealing with the touchy and all too real subject of abuse and the effects it has on all involved. She takes Reece and Aria on an emotional roller coaster ride filled with anxiety,drama and a steamy chemistry and romance. She brings it to life with her detailed scenes and had me hooked from start to finish reading. I loved and would highly recommend ...more
Carol Rupprecht
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“But I assure you it’s a mountain I intend scaling even if it comes with the risk of me fallin’.”

Finally someone is giving Reece a run for his money! After reading about Reece's playboy ways in Daredevil's Mistress it is great to see someone actually turn Reece down (even if she is fighting it). Not being used to this, Reece actually has to put effort into wooing Aria and help her drop her walls. After what she experienced in her past marriage, that was difficult for her to do, but Reece was det
Deb O
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book it grabbed me form the beginning. It's Reece and Aria's story. After fleeing her abusive husband Aria runs into her mystery man form 3 years earlier that she keeps thinking about. She doesn't want a relationship and It will take Reece awhile to get her to trust again after her ex. But it seems Reece isn't going any where and he's working at love and doesn't intend to let her get away this time. It's a great read with plenty of action, danger, angst and romance.

I received a fr
Lori
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After years of living with a monster, she is finally free of her ex-husband. Now Aria can live her life as an independent woman with her small daughter. Then she runs into Reece, her mystery man from 3 years ago. Aria really doesn't want a romance, but it seems Reece isn't going anywhere. They both wound up in the same location.and Reece doesn't intend to let her go again. This was a good read with plenty of romance, angst and danger.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Sheila Moss
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say I struggled with this book to start with. I really didn't like Reece. His attitude irritated me. However as I got further into the story I seemed to understand him better and this changed. I felt for Aria from the start. In the struggle to overcome her past she made herself into a strong woman who was not going to stand any nonsense. Which to win in the end, her head or her heart.

Jeanne Richardson
This is the 1st book I've read written by Charlene Namdhari; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Kristi
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderfully written story line with strong and well developed characters who have definite chemistry. Aria isn't looking for romance, then she runs into Reece, someone she met 3 years before. Reece is determined to not let her get away this time. There's steamy romance, danger and drama, great ingredients for a captivating story.

Lisa
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Reece. I didn't read the first in series yet, but I still love the story and I love Reece. He is cocky and thinks he can not fail and can not be turned down. I like Aria. I like the secondary characters. I like Kelly and Prisha is a hoot. This is a very well written story with chemistry and character interaction. Very interesting.

Mary
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this new story in the "Fire and Ice" series. This story does contain abuse that may be a trigger for some readers. This story is very addictive and intriguing. It' well written and nicely developed. I love Reece and Aria! Great characters who have their ups, downs, drama and obstacles but do manage to find happiness. She escapes a man she was forced to marry luckily she finds a wonderful man in Reece. Wonderful story! ...more
Heather W
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story...

Reigns To Her Heart is the second book in the Fire & Ice series. Reece and Aria are well-developed characters that have amazing chemistry and a short history together. When he finds her again, will he be able to commit fully? The story is well written, with drama, emotions, and very steamy scenes. The author has handled the subject of domestic abuse and the effects it has on all involved with care and sensitivity.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: miscellaneous
I enjoyed this just as much as the first in the series.

Playboy Reece finds his one night stand from 3 years earlier that he just hasn't been able to get out of his mind. It's going to take a bit for him to get Aria, a single mother that's escaped an abusive ex husband, to trust him and learn to love again.

This has romance, sizzling sex along with some suspense.
Sheila
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aria finally has enough of her abusive husband and walks out only to have a one night stand with Reece a playboy cowboy. Three years later he is at her door by mistake but she thinks he is tracking her for her ex. Can Reece convince her her can reform and be loving and responsible?

poppy
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ng
I just loved the first book in this series and did not think they could get any better but to my surprise, I enjoyed Reece and Aria's story even more than I did Cody and Samantha's. It was another super read that had me hooked and I just could not put it down I would recommend this series but they need to be read in order ...more
BookLover1990
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story although the content was not my favorite. I did enjoy the authors writing style and found it to flow well.

Karen
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An engaging, second chance at everything and romance story. Intriguingly strong characters. The well-written book kept my attention throughout, enjoyed reading. I have voluntarily chosen to read and review this book.
Pat
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful read, second chance on love. Characters were lovely and easy to read. The storyline kept me gripped throughout I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Lynn
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this novel. I enjoyed how the characters story was told and of course their HEA. A well done novel.

Tayra Sanders
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting.
Liz
Mar 28, 2021
Nandish
Jan 09, 2021
C ROSHINI REDDY
Dec 04, 2020

• Dazzled by Mr Suave
  • Before All Else (Forgotten Trilogy, #3)
  • All For Love: Happily Ever After Sensuous Thrilling Romance
  • If You Let Me Go (First Love Billionaire)
  • The Long Road Home: An Indian Billionaire romance (Sehgal Family & Friends, #5)
  • Crash in Love: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Right Kind of Wrong
  • Wild in Love: A Passionate Romance
  • Beyond the Truth (Forgotten Trilogy, #2)
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
  • Marriage Bubbles (Accidental Marriage Series Book 2)
  • Taurus Temptation (Written in the Stars #3)
  • Wedding Promise
  • Entangle
  • Beyond the Past: Can there be a new beginning?
  • With You..Forever
  • Royally Abandoned
  • Marriage Jitters (Accidental Marriage Series Book 1)
Born and raised in the coastal city of Durban, South Africa and now living in the City of Gold, Johannesburg, Charlene's days are an energetic mixture of a full time job, a wife and Mom to two beautiful teenagers. She holds a Law Degree and is an avid events manager.
Believing writing is the wings to holistic escapism, she makes the time in her busy schedule giving life to her dreams of bringing to

Fire & Ice (2 books)
  • Daredevil's Mistress (Fire & Ice, #1)

News & Interviews