Start by marking “Dirty Beginnings (Dirty Games Duet, #1; Dirty Duet, #1; Dirty Sweet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Beginnings (Dirty Games Duet, #1; Dirty Duet, #1; Dirty Sweet, #1)

Dirty Beginnings

(Dirty Duet #1)

Dive into Laurelin Paige's Dirty Universe, with these three full-length books from the popular series, each beginning a duet featuring one of the filthy rich men of Reach Media.

Be seduced by Donovan Kincaid in Dirty Filthy Rich Men, book one of the Dirty Duet

"Provocative, thrilling, and twisted. You may never be the same." - #1 New York Times bestselling author Audrey
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Beginnings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Beginnings

Start your review of Dirty Beginnings (Dirty Games Duet, #1; Dirty Duet, #1; Dirty Sweet, #1)
Jessica Alcazar
The Dirty Universe is one of my favorite fictional worlds! I love every single filthy rich man from Reach Media and every single woman who has brought them down to their knees! Their stories are incredibly sexy and captivating and just deliciously filthy!

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1): Donovan FUCKING Kincaid!! **fucking swoon**

Ya'll ... okay, so this story ... these people ... I don't even know the word for this LOL It's addictive for sure. It's a #eyetwitch kind of story of the
KC Caron
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Donovan Kincaid Tops Every Alpha that Came Before ;)

The Book Boyfriend to end all other Book Boyfriends: Boss Alpha Donovan Kincaid steals every last thing in this tour de force erotic romance that pulses and grinds deep into the edges of the most taboo and forbidden fantasies. And I craved every word.

I should be embarrassed by how many times I've read this book. And yet, there is only one Donovan and thank god for Laurelin Paige for conjuring this devil in a three piece suit to tempt me.

DFRM
Coco.V
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon U.S. & on iBooks today (11/22/2019)! ...more
Tammi
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic book.
The story starts of 3 duets. Stories of 3 Hot as H3ll men.
Each man different, each couple have a unique story and each has an OMG I need the rest of the story RIGHT NOW ending.
Laurelin Paige has a way of writing a hot, dirty sexy romance but at the same time giving us characters who have interesting pasts and building futures that make stories you can not put down.
Now I have to find and devour the second book in each of these amazing duets.
Erin Lewis
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review Dirty Beginnings by Laurelin Paige
Dirty Filthy Rich Men: This book was one heck of a roller coaster of a read and Donovan Kincaid absolutely blew me away. There are so many levels to him that it felt like an onion was being peeled away, layer after layer. Sabrina Lind is fascinated and drawn to Donovan, in fact she cannot resist him, even though she knows she should. The chemistry between them is intense, raw and emotional, this is a gritty story that may well test your boundaries.
Amber Sanchez
DIRTY FILTHY RICH MEN:

An AMAZINGLY hot read! Laurelin Paige manages to keep me on my toes with Dirty Filthy Rich Men. This book instantly grabbed my attention and never once let it go. In what I’m finding that Laurelin Paige is masterful at, the twists she places in this book are addictive page turners and it’s the ABSOLUTE BEST! The magnetism between Donovan and Sabrina is undeniable and intense. Donovan definitely meets his match with Sabrina. This book left me on edge and ready to immediately
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The Dirty Duet was my first read by Laurelin, and then it was Dirty Games and Dirty Sweet, and I’ve been obsessed with her work and the Dirty collections ever since, so when I saw she was piecing together a collection, three separate stories, three separate couples from three separate series/duets and all rolled into one book, I knew I had to go down memory lane again.
And just like first, second and third time reading these books, I was in complete awe of the author. Her ability to weave her
Liz
Dirty Filthy Rich Men Original Review:

Damn! I loved to hate (and love) Donovan Kincaid! Wow! This book! All consuming! Could not put it down! I loved every word! I was addicted from the start!

We pick up right where we left off from the prequel novella which is included in the first book! Sabrina is about to see Weston for the first time since she left Harvard. And from there, things move quickly. Sabrina is back in the world she always wanted to be. But who does she want? Weston or Donovan? But
Dora
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what can I say!! These books are stupendously good that you NEED to READ! All 5 stars!!!!!

DIRTY FILTHY RICH MEN
This book is an absolute gem! It is dirty, provocative, scintillating, thrilling, and brilliant! From the very first page, I was spellbound by these fantastically described characters that you will find yourself falling in love with—or not. Oh, Donovan Kincaid you are so freaking sexy! And adorable in the hottest way, but very temperamental!! Being an alpha, he is not one to ask
kgagnon
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an intoxicating and scorching hot collection!
You need this to begin your deliciously dirty experience with these sexy alpha men!

DIRTY FILTHY RICH MEN:
This is an intoxicating and seductive story that pulled me in to a world of power, control and hot sex and I loved every minute of it. We met Sabrina, Donavan, and Weston ten years previously in Dirty Filthy Rich Boys. Now Sabrina is brought back into the the high stakes business world that Weston and Donovan inhabit. Sabrina is stronger,
Lisa Hemming
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all of these books by Laurelin Paige, especially Sweet Liar and Dirty Sexy Player.

Laurelin Paige is a brilliant writer who mesmerizes us with her sensual stories of desire and passion that we can’t get enough of. The anticipation of each new book release is almost too much too bear.

“Sweet Liar” is an intriguing, spellbinding, intricately woven montage of pure desire between Dylan and Audrey. She believes in true love, soulmates, happy endings, instant attraction and complete devotion.
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog

Dirty, Filthy, Rich Men ~ Donovan's and Sabrina's Story
Dirty Beginnings begin with a short novella that explains how Sabrina, Donovan, and Weston all met. It also gives the reader some background about Sabrina's life, explaining some life-changing events that have made her into the person she is today. Fast forward years later and Sabrina runs into Weston at some big conference. They spend the weekend lighting-up the sheets, full-filling Sabrina's dream of
Chris
DIRTY FILTHY RICH MEN:
OMG! Laurelin Paige not only hit a home-run with this book, she hit a Grand Slam, way, way out-of-the-park home-run! I LOVED this book. If I could give it 10 stars, I would. Dirty Filthy Rich Men was an enticing, twisted roller-coaster of a ride, and I didn't want it to stop. The characters were well-drawn and the story was captivating from the first chapter to the last. The storyline ebbs and flows as smooth as the tides, making it hard to stop reading once you start.
Brigid Brown
Three hot and steamy books!!

Three amazing Laurelin Paige books in one!!!

Dirty Filthy Rich Men
I've had Dirty Filthy Rich Men sitting on my kindle for months. Finally yesterday I started reading it. Oh Lord am I so glad I did!! I loved Donovan and Sabrina. I'm not going to lie, at times I wanted to throat punch Donovan but I just know he is one of those redeemable alpha males. He has these moments that you know he cares deeply for Sabrina but he coldly turns her away repeatedly. They have a
Jackie Wright
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great idea and what a fantastic read , if you are looking at an introduction to Laurelin Paige or you are already a fan you will love this set of 3 books each one offering a different man to fall for.
Each man is very different and each have their own story to tell as they each find the woman who is going to change their life for ever......
Dirty Filthy Rich Men; This is an emotional roller coaster as we get to know Donovan Kincaid and Sabrina Lind. Donovan is a man that’s hard to get to
Elizabeth Swain
Dirty Sexy Palyer:
Oh Weston you are the King of Players and Elizabeth may be your Queen! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

What a cliffhanger! I am lift with my jaw hanging open and need the next book now! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Weston is the King of players... after all his name is Weston King! Elizabeth Dyson isn't looking for forever, just way to get her hands on her company as there is a stipulation in her father's will that she has to be married to get it. What does she have that
R Rais

I cried
I lusted
I was swoon
I fall in love
Laurelin Paige's words make me feel all the feels in this book. First i got that enemy to lovers vibe from Weston and Elizabeth. Their bickering just too funny. Their sexual tention are.. Whooohooo over the roof! When finally the deeds are done...mama it was hot!
And then i got that player got knock down vibe. Weston just meet his match in Elizabeth. This woman is my new hero. She is smart. She is
Carissa Janes
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Filthy Rich Men
This book had one of the most intense scenes that I've ever read. Chapter 12. And they weren't even in the same building. Day-um. When you finish a chapter and realize you're breathing heavy and it's a little awkward and you are soooo glad (and yet soooo disappointed) to be alone. Whoa. I'm also a little bummed that 5 Stars is the highest I can give.

So, in summary Sabrina has history with Weston, and with Donovan, but feels like she can handle it when she's offered a job in
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH MY HELL! Dirty Beginnings was straight up fire, and I literally spent a whole day doing nothing else but devouring it. Since I hadn't read anything about the Reach Media hotties, this was perfect for me, and totally transported to this sexy world. In Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Book 1 in the Dirty Duet), I met the drool worthy Donovan Kincaid, & Sabrina, who is never the same after working for Donovan. Dirty Sexy Player (Book 1 in the Dirty Games Duet), Weston King is my man. And the amazing ...more
Ashley
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Laurelin Paige has done it again, I need more. I loved this story and these characters. This picks up right where the first one ended. There were many times I was ready to throw my kindle, get ready for a rollercoaster ride.

Sabrina hasn’t been able to stop thinking about Donovan even though they had a brief encounter ten years ago. She never really knew where she stood with him only that there was this pull to him she couldn’t understand. After a chance encounter
Zoë Braycotton
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This combination of books is a great introduction to the Dirty series, will leave you wanting more.

Dirty Filthy Men: Donovan

Brilliant again.

Well what a book this is, I thoroughly loved the Fixed Universe books, but this is another level. What a character Donovan is, he certainly pushes you to the limits. Poor Sabrina. Can’t wait to start the next book.

Dirty Sexy Player: Weston

Another great one.

I knew Weston and Elizabeth’s book would be a good one, love seeing it tie in with the others.
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
My great adventure with Dirty Universe by Laurelin Paige started long time ago with her first Dirty Duet and from now on I love every story and each main character she created. Three books, three different stories but every single one not less amazing from another. If I'd to choose, Donovan and Sabrina story made the most impression on me. It's the hell out of the hot kinky and surprising book from whole Dirty Universe for me.
If you have read previous stories from that author, you will be
Sissy's Romance Book Review
DIRTY BEGINNINGS by Laurelin Paige is a box set of three books. The books are the First book in a Duet Series. So you have the first book in Three Duet Series : Dirty Games Duet, Dirty Duet and Dirty Sweet Series. They each end with their own cliffhanger so you will need to find the next installment books by this author. I am a big fan of Ms. Paige's writing. So this was a must have for me. These story starters are hot alpha males with the strong heroine, which are my reading candy. This is also ...more
Lauren
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Otay y'all your fixing to meet some over the top Alphas. Each story is just as unique as the men and women that star in them. Donovan and Sabrina have a immediate fierce attraction but Donovan is so hot and cold its crazy. But no matter how big of a jerk he is she still can't resist him. Donovan frustrated me to no end so I can only imagine how Sabrina felt. These two are definitely passionate in how they each feel. Weston and Elizabeth I would definitely say they are more enemies to lovers. ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of these Reach Media men!!!

Three hot, sinfully dominant men, three scorching page-turning , mind-blowing, senses turning stories. Meet Donavan, Weston and Dylan, three of the best things about REACH MEDIA.
If you ever wondered what all the falderal was about Laurelin Paige 'Dirty Rich' stories, then now is your chance to find out. The first book in each of these duets, and after reading them, you'll be falling over yourself to get the rest.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Oh wow! I was hooked from the very first sentence. Each story is part of a duet that just captivates you. I couldn't put it down. I actually wish all the duets were together to get their ending. The stories are that good. I normally don't like cliffhangers but the story flows so well and the characters grab your attention, that it was hard getting upset at not getting the whole story. It only makes me want to grab the second parts now. This was sexy, dirty and oh so good!
Kasey McCarthy
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about the men of Reach, Inc. Donovan, Weston and Dylan. It is broken into duets about each man’s woman they love and how they met. You will fall in love with each of these men and the women they fell in love with.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great collection of some of Laurelin Paige's men. Reading the first in each series made me want to go back and read all of them again. That is just how much I love this authors writing. The men of REACH Inc. really know how to make a woman swoon.
AJ's book-reMarks
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The is three and half books in one. The novella of Dirty Boys plus Donovan Kincade's story, Weston King's, and Dylan story all wrapped up in one convenient book. Laureline's Paige does bad-ass, sexy dominant men really well.
CK
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Talk about hot reads! These men are memorable and omg now I need to finish the duets! Fantastic job!

• Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Scarlet Night (Rose Gold #0.5)
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • The Virgin Gift
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • Iron Crowne
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Renata Vitali
  • The Engagement Gift
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Daddy's Dirty Boss
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading

Dirty Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)