Start by marking “Sheriff Reagan's Christmas Boots (Wyldhaven)” as Want to Read:
Sheriff Reagan's Christmas Boots (Wyldhaven)

Sheriff Reagan's Christmas Boots

(Wyldhaven)

Charlotte Callahan doesn’t know what to get her husband for Christmas! And then she stumbles over his shoddy boots in the half-light of morning. New boots would be the perfect gift! But she doesn’t have enough money. Nor does she know the right size.

Undaunted, she takes Kin Davis’s advice and decides to use her cache of apples to make pies to sell in Dixie’s Boardinghouse. Reagan is s

Published October 20th 2019 by Serene Lake Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sheriff Reagan's Christmas Boots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheriff Reagan's Christmas Boots

Start your review of Sheriff Reagan's Christmas Boots (Wyldhaven)
Melinda Staley
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Sheriff Reagan’s Christmas boots, Lynnette Bonner transports us to her town of Wyldhaven and weaves a tale about Charlotte and Sheriff Reagan.
I have not read any of the other Wyldhaven books, but thoroughly enjoyed this, so it does fine as a stand alone as well as part of the series.
I thought it may be the same as all of the other Gift of the Magi tales, but Lynnette Bonner has done a great job of creatively coming up with a plot that leaves the reader guessing.
This book is part of her Chr
Teya Peck
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad I read this now to set me in the mood for the holiday season of Thanksgiving and Christmas. You see this is a love story of giving. If you love the story about the newly married couple who didn't have much and she cut her hair for his money bill fold and he bought her a hair comb with his money, then you'll fall in love with this story even more. A sweet heart warming giving love story.
Stella Potts
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great short Christmas story about the gift of giving to others. A chance to get to know the characters in the Wyldhaven series a little better although if you haven’t read the previous books you can still follow without a problem. A warning though, it will make you want to read them all but that is not a detriment it is a benefit. I love Lynette Bonner’s books. I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. All opinions expressed are my own.
Ochegba
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short and beautiful story that brings back wonderful characters from Wyldhaven and tells the beautiful story of Christmas. Secrets are kept in an effort to give each other gifts and Christmas almost ruined but it works out in the end and beautifully too. I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author and decided to leave an honest review
Marie Bourgery
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was like the gift of the magi. Charlotte wants to buy her husband Reagan new boots for Christmas, but she doesn’t have enough money. She finds a way to earn the money, but Reagan may take that option away to buy a gift for her. This story comes after other books, but even though I haven’t read them, I was able to follow along.
Ann
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a short sweet Christmas story. It's the perfect book to relax with at the end of a long day. It will put a smile on your face and joy in your heart I received a complimentary copy of this book and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Robyn Echols
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely Christmas Story

A romantic Christmas story involving the sheriff and his fairly new wife, and a surprising Christmas helper. Loved the characters.
Charlene Hammonds
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeping secrets at christmas.

This is a good book and story. It involves the sherriff and his wife trying to keep christmas gifts to each other a secret. I recommend this book.
A.
Nov 17, 2019
Jenn Sands
Oct 28, 2019
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a short and sweet Christmas story? How about Sheriff Reagan’s Christmas Boots by Lynnette Bonner?

I’ve been a fan of Lynnette Bonner’s skilled story-writing for several years; I eagerly look forward to each story. As part of her Wyldhaven series, Bonner is releasing three Christmas novellas. Fun and funny, in Sheriff Reagan’s Christmas Boots, Charlotte Callahan is looking for the just right Christmas present for her husband, Sheriff Reagan. Money is a bit tight, but when Charlotte de
Patrick J Smyth
Chris Jones
Nov 16, 2019
Nov 18, 2019

• Merging with the Billionaire
  • The Duke's Second Chance (Lords for the Sisters of Sussex #1)
  • Because We Dreamed (A Christian Romance)
  • Carry Me Away (Blue Wren Shallows #2)
  • Wyatt (The Montana Marshalls, #4)
  • The Oregon Trail Romance Collection: 9 Stories of Life on the Trail into the Western Frontier
  • Herd to Please (The Bride Herder Book 9)
  • A Beautiful Mess (The Mosaic Collection)
  • Once Upon a Dickens Christmas: 3 Charming Christmas Tales Set in Victorian England
  • Saved by Faith
  • June's Remedy (The Belles of Wyoming #13)
  • The Poet (Jack McEvoy, #1)
  • The Painted Castle (Lost Castle #3)
  • Always Look Twice (Uncommon Justice, #2)
  • Practically Married
  • The Russia Account (Tommy Carmellini #9)
  • An Agent for Savannah (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #44)
  • Redemption's Edge (Redemption Mountain, #1)
  • A Spoken-for Billionaire's Fake Fiancee (Sweet Billionaire Romance Book 3)
  • Summer Flash Burn (Worthington Investigations, #2)
  • The Kidnapping of Cody Moss
  • Mini Miracles (The Church Dogs of Charleston #1)
  • Dainty Darlings (The Church Dogs of Charleston #3)
  • All is Bright (Christmas Lights Collection Book 4)
  • All Hearts Come Home for Christmas
  • It Doesn't Hurt Anymore: Release the Past and Embrace Your Future
  • My Fair Spinster (The Spinster Chronicles, Book 4)
  • Zach’s Dilemma (Cartwright Wilderness Outfitters Series Book 3)
  • The Andromeda Strain (Andromeda, #1)
  • The Witness (Cartwright Wilderness Outfitters Series Book 2)
LYNNETTE BONNER, the daughter of missionaries, was born and raised in Malawi, Africa, graduated high school from Rift Valley Academy, a boarding school in Kenya, and attended Northwest University in Washington, where she met her husband, Marty. A few years after their marriage, they moved to Pierce, Idaho. While studying the history of their little town, Lynnette was inspired to begin The Shepherd ...more

Wyldhaven (4 books)
  • Not a Sparrow Falls (Wyldhaven #1)
  • On Eagles' Wings (Wyldhaven #2)
  • Beauty from Ashes (Wyldhaven Book 3)
  • Consider the Lilies (Wyldhaven Book 4)