Start by marking “The Dark” as Want to Read:
The Dark

The Dark

John Ryan has had his share of strange cases. But none as strange as the man who turns up claiming he can’t remember who he is. As John attempts to find out the mystery man’s identity, the lights suddenly go out in Choketown.

And then, the murders start.

The Choketown Killer has returned. And John’s client becomes the number one suspect.

With his city in the gri

To ask other readers questions about The Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark

Start your review of The Dark
Trish at Between My Lines
The Dark is the latest offering from Irish author Derek Flynn. I had been meaning to read his books with a while, so when I found the book can be read as a standalone I was happy to throw myself straight in to the middle of this series.

MY THOUGHTS ON THE DARK BY DEREK FLYNN

From the startling first page, to the shocking last page, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Choketown is already a dark place to live, as most of it’s inhabitants have fallen down in life and ended up liv
Don Jimmy
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
originally posted on Don Jimmy Reviews

The Dark picks up after the events of The Dead Girls. John and Rachel are living together (platonically) in the wonderfully named Choketown. John is still working as a PI while Rachel has now become his, somewhat underused and frustrated, assistant.
The story starts with a bang (in more ways than one), as we get an insight into the mind of a killer and how he finds his victims. We get to visit this character from their viewpoint on a number of occasio
Kristen