Start by marking “My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)” as Want to Read:
My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)

My Maddie

(Hades Hangmen #8)

Not even love can conquer the demons of our pasts...

Flame and Maddie have found solace and safety in one another’s arms, two fractured souls beginning to heal. But no matter how strong their love grows, it can never completely vanquish the demons of their pasts. These demons are dormant, not defeated.

Now a new enemy threatens the Hangmen, and a new revelation threatens the
Kindle Edition
Published December 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Maddie, please sign up.
Sönïa Dhillion Maybe have to wait a bit longer. Cause Tanner first before Viking. Also currently Tillie Cole working on a Contemporary N.A. She shared this on her…moreMaybe have to wait a bit longer. Cause Tanner first before Viking. Also currently Tillie Cole working on a Contemporary N.A. She shared this on her Instagram. (less)

Start your review of My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)
tomshoney1
I hope this crazy guy gets paired up with a nun! Looking forward to this crazy guy's story!
AleJandra
Viking is that one character with the black and cynical humor, that you want to hug and slap at the same time.

description

In the book Darkness Embraced, Viking keeps talking on how much he loves Latinas, and I was fangirlin because I can totally picture him falling in love with a sassy and really curvy latina.

But I'm not getting excited about this. The protagonist is probably gonna be Charlie, so let's wait and see.

description
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Come on already!! Can't wait for this!!
BokaniSak*BookWhore
man oh man am i literally dreaming up this book!!! Tillie Cole, please, we need a kick-ass heroine for Viking, and may she feed into his crazy too!!! in which century will this red-haired hulk be coming through with his book, i'm dying here!!!!!
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Hell yes!
So excited for this
Grecia Robles
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: beautiful-cover
OH MY GODNESS!!!
This cover is BEAUTIFUL.

I can't wait to read it.

Maria
Oct 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Me waiting for this book to ruin me: description
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
I think I'm the only one who hate Viking, I meant it. He is just a jerk and not in an any good way, not a 'bad boy with filthy mouth', not a man 'thinkin with his dick'. INTOLERABLE. I loved Rider from the beginning, and the others, but this punk ass just pissed me off. Just gonna read to keep story on track.

maybe I'll eat my own words. I wish I wont, or I want IDK. it's up to Cole, LOL
Kat Witmer
Feb 06, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Oh man, it's going to be a long ass wait for this one and that just bums me out!
Maddie (libraryonthemoon)
Obviously, I haven't read this one yet but I desperately want to.
Can Tillie Cole PLEASE pair viking up with a super uptight and strong willed, virtue-guarding lady?
I need an opposites attract situation here, please don't let the opportunity go to waste!
I wonder if we've already been given an indication as to who she'll be based on some things that happened towards the end of the #7 Hades Hangmen book 'Darkness Embraced'.
Barbara
Jul 25, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-do-not-have
Viking's Story
Jamie
Nov 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Omg so excited!!! Flame=my absolute favorite hero!!!
Charissa
Nov 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Please Tillie, let us know when we will get Viking's story! Love all your book$! ...more
Nicole
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-next
Is it just me but I'm kinda hoping he ends up being with rudge will edit rating after I read haha but tillie Cole has never let me down with the hangmen books ...more
Dalila Paredes Castro
Por favor! Alguien q me diga para cuando está listo?
Mrs L.A
Jun 20, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I think viking will be super sweet with Charley (because I think the story is about them) and help her heal.
Thea™
Nov 19, 2019 marked it as ff-opsnorkelen
Ellie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I know is that I need to read this book and I can’t wait for this to be in my lap! Flame and Maddie my tortured souls. I just know that their story is going to be fire Aww Little Ash is adorable and I’m buzzing to find out more about him. Fingers crossed for some Saffie and Ash moments ...more
Bookworm
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for this book to ruin me again after flame n maddie. And this time there's lil Ash too i can't wait for it anymore ...more
Jillyan Bennett
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so ready I can't wait!!!!!
Lupita
As long as the author never writes a POC character ever again I’ll give this book a try
Maria Itliong
Luciana Vasconcelos
Feb 15, 2019
Aubrey Quillen
Nov 10, 2019
Turning Pages At ...: My Maddie (Hades Hangmen #8) by Tillie Cole 12 16 Dec 06, 2019 02:11PM

• Cruz Martinez
  • Regretting You
  • Cash McGraw
  • King of the Causeway (King #9.5)
  • Adriana Martinez
  • Love Machine
  • Beast: The Beginning (Hate Story, #1)
  • Tyed
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • The Bride (Lairds' Fiancées, #1)
  • Her Russian Surrender: 50 Loving States, Indiana (50 Loving States #10)
  • Jason Stuart
  • Defied (Blood Duet #2)
  • Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)
  • Butterfly in Frost
  • Sworn (Blood Duet, #1)
  • Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and ...more

Hades Hangmen (9 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • unknown book