Start by marking “Turn The Page (Hell's Phoenix MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Turn The Page (Hell's Phoenix MC #3)

Turn The Page

(Hell's Phoenix MC #3)

He is a Navy veteran and member of the Hells Phoenix MC. Smart, witty as hell, and doesnt take shit from anyone. Tough as nails and hard to crack. But he will give you the shirt off his back in a heartbeat if it meant you would be safe and warm. That is who he is. The protector of all who crosses his path.

She is a rebellious woman trying to find her way in life.
ebook
Published December 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Turn The Page, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn The Page

Start your review of Turn The Page (Hell's Phoenix MC #3)
Kris Riley
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I honestly didnt know what to expect when I started Turn the Page. I had never read a book by Kristine Dugger and I was jumping into a series at book 3. Sometimes with a series you need to read the previous books and sometimes you dont need to. Thankfully I could just jump right in. And jump I did. Dugger did not waste any time at all in bringing her A+++ game to the table.

In just her prologue Dugger totally shows the reader just a small inkling of the power of she holds. She takes your emotions
Up All Night With Books
5+++ Stars
Review by Leah
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

I am SOLD! I will admit this is the first I have read by Kristine Dugger. All I Wanna Do is read another book of the Hells Phoenix series!! And I cannot Turn the Pages fast enough while reading this series. Sorry, not witty enough for the other in this series, but The Last Check is just as good.

Anyways, I am not a fluffy reader, so this is out of the norm for me. But Kristine takes this MC series and mixes in a military aspect
Kate
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still loving this MC!

Turn the Page by Kristine Dugger is the third book in the Hells Phoenix MC series. This was a pretty quick read for me which is perfect as sometimes I like a shorter read, something to give me a good taste.

Turn the Page starts out with major emotions and I found myself crying in the first 2 pages.

Becklyn is quite the firecracker and I love how sassy she is. She is quite the match for Smith who is struggling with moving on after a heavy loss. Their back and forth banter made
Erin Figueiredo
Heartbreaking and Beautiful!

WOW! What a way to start a book! This story hit me hard with the emotions. Such tragedy and heartbreak just in the first few chapters.

The main characters are fierce and very stubborn. I laughed out loud many times at their stupidity and wittiness. Their chemistry was off the charts. It was like force was pulling them together! Their story will break your heart many times over but the love that grows between these two is unstoppable.

Once again, I absolutely loved
Cynthia Carpenter
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story of heartbreak, lost love, two broken people will pull you into and keep you wanting more of Smith and Becklyn will have you in tears right from the start. It will have you laughing and smiling as well. These two are broken souls that are trying to see if they can fix each other or should they stay away? This is my favorite book out of the series it was an truly amazing book. Can't wait to read the next.
Chasity Williams
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Becklyn is a kindergarten teacher, who's more responsible for her little sister than her parents are. Smith is a vet and member of the hells Phoenix MC, he's grieving the death of his girlfriend. Becklyn and Smith meet a bar. They both alpha and buttheads something fierce but the tension between them is awesome. Can Smith get over his dead girlfriend and be with Becklyn? Will they get a HEA?
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this amazing series and what an emotional roller coaster journey this story is. This is a well written flawless story which had me totally intrigued and hooked throughout and I highly recommend for all.
Rhiannon Matthias
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read by kristine and I loved every single page fantastic storyline and characters that simply keep you turning the pages I will definitely be looking forward to reading more from this author
Natalie Alice
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third and final book and what a way to end the series.

The book has been an emotional rollercoaster from book 1 to book 3. The book is well written and the characters have fantastic chemistry.

Wow! What a series.
Joy Whiteside
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome read. Very well written with an interesting story and characters that will grab you from the beginning , keeping you needing to know more. This has to be read, you will not be sorry.
Gucci 35
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Turn the Page

Good story, push and pull Romance...that's starts with a night of lust but eventually turns to love. This story is about growing, letting go and embracing changes. Loved the characters! Still waiting on Dallas and Frankie's story. Happy Reading!!
Lofty
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Becklyn meets smith on a night out with Roby & Presley shes looking for fun & to make a cross on her list.
Hes not interested in been a notch or anything serious he still hasnt got over lorelei.
As the story unfolds you understand more of the grief and how it has an impact on life. I loved both characters and Im looking forward to reading more from this series.
Another great story
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Brandy Freeman
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book took me on an emotional rollercoaster!
Thi
Dec 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good read. A lot of feels happening.
Sophie Ruthven
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the series progresses the books are getting better with the detailing and length.
CF unfortunately is becoming more common so nice to see something tragic that is relatable used.
4 & a half stars
Adriana
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, if your looking for an mc series with the feels and great characters this is the one. Couldn't put it down, had me in tears.
Raveen Vann
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in this great series. This one is my favorite so far and with each book the storyline just gets better. I am hooked on this series so much. Loved the characters a lot.
Leah Blanks
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a way to end the series I absolutely loved this book it was amazing
Heather
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved all these MC books!! I can not wait for book #4!!
Natalie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third and final book and what a way to end the series.

Wow! What a series
Mona williams
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this was book three in this series and i loved it! two people who are hard headed meet one day. things heat up but will that be enough? read to find out what happens.
Auzelia
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Up and down my emotions are all over the place!

A quick read, could have been a bit longer, however it in no way derails from the story!
Gwen Shafer
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third one in this series and hold on because you are going on quite the ride. This one is emotional from beginning to end. I was crying through the first chapter. This one touches your soul. So well written with an amazing storyline that you don't want to put down until the end. Smith is a dealing with something that he shouldn't have to deal with. The thing that makes it much harder than it should be is the simple fact he didn't know. While dealing with it all he meets Becklyn. Him and Becklyn ...more
The Redhead
Amazing. A great balance between sexy, heartbreaking and sassy. Smith's heart needs healing and Becklyn is perfect for the job.
Kristine Dugger's characters are real and full of their own personalities. This series is more than an MC, it's the people in the series that make the difference.
I love Becklyn's take no crap attitude. A girl who wants what she wants without shame.
Smith is more than a tough as nail biker. The conflict he faces when meeting Becklyn kept me turning pages just has the
Gina Paulus
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a arc in exchange for an honest review. Can 2 broken people ever forgive themselves, and let themselves be able to move on from the past and live in the now ? This one gutted me from the first few pages in, I had to put it down a few times and walk away. Personally the books and the characters are getting better with each book. Most people seem to stay away from an MC romance they can't handle the OTT alpha, and they think the worse, these men love so hard. Would rather have a biker ...more
Kelle Mcclumpha

• I'll Take Two
  • Two (Count to Ten #2)
  • Wrong Side of Wright
  • Breaking Free Together
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Hero Claimed (Brimstone Lords MC 5)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • The Fairy (Enchanted Academy Book 3)
  • Take All of Me (Takers, #1)
  • Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC #2)
  • Djinn's Desire (Magical World, #1)
  • Trick or Treat: A Naughty Reverse Harem Short Story
  • Holiday Crown (Royal Conquest Saga #4)
  • Pulse (Pulse, #1)
  • Sharing Shelby: A SANCTUM novel
  • Circus Save Me

Hell's Phoenix MC (3 books)
  • All I Wanna Do (Hell's Phoenix MC #1)
  • The Last Check (Hell's Phoenix MC #2)

News & Interviews

Mary Pauline Lowry knows a thing or two about being stuck at home when you don't want to be. After all, the premise of her newest novel, The Rox...