Start by marking “Friends with Bang-ifits” as Want to Read:
Friends with Bang-ifits

Friends with Bang-ifits

(The Bangover 0.5)

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark... Or in the state of Kirby Lawrence, a woman who is NOT attracted to her best friend, bad boy rock star, Colin Donovan. Not even a little bit!

No matter how good his butt looks in those jeans... Crap, I'm looking at his butt. Colin's butt!

And the butterflies in my stomach are discoing now. Discoing!

I
Published October 19th 2019 by Self Taught Ninja

To ask other readers questions about Friends with Bang-ifits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends with Bang-ifits

Start your review of Friends with Bang-ifits
Coco.V
Oct 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/22/2019)! 🎁
Lori R.
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick and fun prequel to The Bangover!
This novella perfectly shows the closeness and easiness of Kirby and Colin’s friendship. They’re best friends, they’re a little bit flirty, they tell each other everything...their relationship is adorable.
shms
If this is an 'intro' read that's designed to make me want to read the book about the 2 main mc's, it failed.
We have childhood friends finding themselves in lets explore more territory but I didn't feel the chemistry, It didn't take me along the journey of best friends to friends in lust journey. Other than some moments of lust I didn't even know what was propelling the change. The frank conversations about their sex lives with others left me queasy.
The blurb for the next and main book for the
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Shelves: arc, first-reads
This is a quick, fun and flirty little novella that introduces us to Colin and Kirby before they embark on their Vegas adventure in The Bangover.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Aw!! This was so fun! I love Kirby and Colin and it was amazing to see what their friendship was like before the kiss that launched The Bangover. Kirby’s first Flutter. The change in the air between her and her best friend. To just get more of them which I will always appreciate.

Just like Lili said...it’s a fun and flirty prequel. It’s not full of swoon and sex. It’s them as friends and the glimpse into their friendship before it all changed.

I loved it. You can read it before or after a The Ba
Kelly Greer
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE it. A lot of this prequel is told in text message form, and that's really one of my favorite things in books right now! These two are fun and hot and give great background for The Bangover. I listened to it on audio first (Lili is SUCH A great narrator!!) and then went back and read it again after reading The Bangover. If you like vampire snowmen, this book is for you. ;) And also feelings for best friends that shouldn't be there.....
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This prequel is good if you take it for what it is: a teaser for the Bangover. The introduction to the characters was great. And it did its job, which is to say that it made me want to read the Bangover when it comes out. And my biggest hope is that Kirby gets Colin to stop calling her “Larry,” because otherwise she’ll never get out of the friend zone.
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Friends with Bang-ifits was a fun and hilarious story! I loved Colin and Kirby - so carefree and enjoying the highs of life!! I love prequels because they can be light and flirty! You find how these two started as best friends. I even got the butterflies a time or two when the flirty went up a new level! Truly a read that you want to snuggle up next to!
Kelly Wherritt
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot for friend!!

Super great short read. Love Larry and Colin. Both are famous in the respective fields and are best friends. Can't wait till the next book.
Pam Richmond
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I loved reading this book and can't wait to start the rest of the series, Lili Valente did an amazing job with this story and I am looking forward to more
Neka
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Since I really liked these characters I really liked this short prequel (which was also free). It shows how good the banter is between the two and how much they care about each other.
Sandra R
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Well written, fun, very short novella/prologue to "The Bangover". A book that I now want to read. 🙂
Beate
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Erm... Why did this even happen? This could easily have been tucked into the first book, this "book" makes no sense as a standalone.
Robin Geary
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great introduction to the characters in this series. Kirby and Colin have been life long best friends. But could they or should they be more?
stephanie huntington
Cute quick read
Leanne
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute

This is a cute little prequel to the Bangover. I loved these characters and their long standing friendship. I’ll have to read The Bangover to see if they can be more.
Tammy
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it!! Went and got "The Bang-Over" immediately!
Ney
Oct 26, 2019
Tangin Tonny
Oct 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Instant Attraction
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #4)
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • The Engagement Gift
  • Take Me Again (The Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Mind Games
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit he