Start by marking “Hunter (Decorah Security Series, Book #20): A Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel” as Want to Read:

(Decorah Security #20)

Kathryn is hired to socialize a criminal whose memory had been erased. But the better she gets to know him, the more she fights to strip away the lies she'd been told and get to the heart of the man. Even as the two of them grow to care deeply for each other, she knows that every move she makes only puts her in graver danger. Does the man who named himself Hunter have the ...more
Published November 19th 2019 by Light Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Hunter (Decorah Security Series, Book #20), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter (Decorah Security Series, Book #20)

Start your review of Hunter (Decorah Security Series, Book #20): A Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel
Linda Strong

When Kathryn is targeted by an escaped prisoner --- one she helped put away --- she takes the first job offered to her in order to get her out of the public eye.

As a psychiatrist she is brought in to help Hunter develop social skills so as to be able to complete his mission. But Hunter is not a normal man. His memory has been erased and other than his size, he is almost child like. He doesn't trust easily, but he feels differently where Kathryn is involved.

They are greatly attracted to each
Eva Millien
5 Star Hunter
She’s been hired to socialize a criminal whose memory has been erased, but the better Kathryn gets to know him, the more she fights to strip away the lies she’d been told. As they grow closer together, she knows every move they make puts her in grave danger. Does the man who named himself Hunter have the skill and cunning to save her life?

The ‘Decorah Security’ romance is an extremely suspenseful read with a wonderfully fervent romance that readers can really sink their teeth into.
Stephanie Panach
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
So I guess I'm a little late to the game on this one. This is the first book I have read in this series - but I really enjoyed it (even without all the background). In fact - I would say this was the perfect book to enter the series if you haven't read any of the others. The Decorah Security Company really on exists in the very background of the book, so no fear that at book 20 you will be totally lost. I am guessing long time fans of the series might actually be disappointed in how little the ...more
Nikki Brooks
Kathryn has been having a ot of problems with a former patient who has taken up stalking. When a new job comes along just as she needs it, she pretty much leaps before she looks and before she knows it she is fully submersed is a programme which seems to take criminals and "rehabilitate" them into productive members of society. The rehab seems to be successful but Kathryn soon realises that this is more going on than she was told.

She is introduced to John who seems to have had his entire history
Rose Blue
4.5 stars as reviewed at Roses Are Blue: https://wp.me/p3QRh4-12D

Kathryn Kelley is a psychologist who has just had a terrifying encounter with a psychopath. She narrowly escaped death at the hands of the man she helped institutionalize three years ago. However, he has not been captured, and Kathryn’s fear for her own safety causes her to hastily accept a job in a secure environment. Kathryn doesn’t take the time she normally does to review her assignment, as she’s anxious to be enveloped in high
Suzan
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book! It has a little bit of everything I like, romance, mystery & suspense, some action, and a HEA. I don't read much in the paranormal, but this wasn't too far out there and suspending a little reality made for a fun read. Hunter is a wonderful character and Kathryn is drawn to him from the start. Her back story was unimpressive, but as soon as she started looking out for Hunter and trying to learn what made him tick I was hooked. Hunter immediately was drawn to Kathryn, ...more
Kimberly
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Review featured at www.books-n-kisses.com

3.5 Hearts This is #20 but the 1st that I am reading. But honestly it was fine. There wasn’t a lot about the company so I didn’t feel I missed too much not having read the first 19 in the series.

Hunter is a really interesting character. He is being trained for the government but something is really off about it. And Kathryn is hiding from a deranged psychopath. So of course they find romance… because why not?

There is something that makes Hunter and
Amanda
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How many heroes can one book have?

My favorite in Decorah Series at this time. I’m sure I’ve said that before. But w/o giving anything away who is the real hero/heroine? Is there one or more? I think there are multiple ones in different ways. Is there a someone(s) being saved? Sure! Is there happy couple that ends up together? Of course! But being a person that believes in “governmental conspiracy” theories in this dysfunctional un-Godly world this could be happening - somewhere. So think about
Debbie Caswell
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is a man with no memory and he is been trained for a mission by the government. Kathryn is a trained psychologist who has been in protective custody after been a witness at a trial for a psychopath. She is bought to the training faculty where Hunter is in an attempt to socialise him. He is supposedly a criminal who has had his mind wiped but Kathryn is starting to question what she has been told it doesn't seem to match with the Hunter she has met. As she asks more questions her life is ...more
Sahar Husseini
A Fantastic Page-Turner

This book is a thrill ride. It is like being on a rollercoaster. You want it to keep going, and yet, you want it to come to an end. Just exactly, who is Hunter? What is Kathryn’s mission? This is a romantic thriller that will keep you reading until the very end. The suspense is gripping, and the truth is absolutely chilling. Will Hunter and Kathryn survive? If you enjoy romantic suspense stories, you will want to get on this rollercoaster. It is a brilliant read. I only
Linda Quick
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! I was immediately engrossed in this novel, even while horrified by some of it. The author has crafted a tightly woven novel that is based on a very disturbing, but clever, premise.. I found that I couldn't put this book down.

Put this one at the top of your TBR list. While part of a series, this is a stand alone novel. For fans of the series, this is a bit different than most of the books in the series, as in the paranormal aspect is more muted than in most of the books.
Anima
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adventure
Always a fan of this series! Each book is a standalone but sometimes a character will make an appearance from another book. Hunter was intense, unique and quite suspenseful. He's not what you think, maybe universal soldier? But not exactly. Kathryn was hired to get him used to social skills and blend in with others. However while basically stuck at operations she manages to investigate. Danger everywhere but not where you'd think. My copy came through Netgalley, review voluntarily provided.
Susan Underbrink
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Light Street Press for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is book 20 in a series, but reads pretty well as a stand alone. I was a bit confused about the Decorah Security firm. How they were connected? Why r they there? But the main story is suspenseful. Kathryn is unusual, and very trusting. Her relationship with Hunter was cute. Overall a fairly good story. 3.5 stars. Definitely a paranormal suspense romance.
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another really great read from this author. This is book 20 of this series and I was not dissapointed.
This one was about Kathryn and Hunter. She is a trained phyciatrist that is brought in to help train Hunter but they fall in love and escape togther. It is a fast moving book with plenty of action and romance. The story line is in keeping with the others in the series only instead of a paranormal Hunter is a clone. Made for a interesting and enjoyable read.
Sue
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romantic suspense with paranormal thrown in? Sign me up. Enjoyed it.
Coco.V
Oct 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ...more
Janna
Dec 04, 2019
Cassandra Godfrey
Dec 08, 2019

• Wolf Rebel (SWAT, #10)
  • Earl of Darby (Wicked Earls' Club) (Once Upon A Widow Book 4)
  • Drew (Lighthouse Security Investigations #4)
  • Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • Soldier of Fortune: A Gideon Quinn Adventure (The Fortune Chronicles #1)
  • Matriarch
  • Shattered Skies (The Skyfire Saga Book 3)
  • Desert World Savages: The Complete Series (Desert World Savages #1-5)
  • 2nd Strike (Schock Sisters, #2)
  • Hot Finish (Fast Track, #3)
  • Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • Driving Force
  • Guarding Your Heart (Baytown Boys #9)
  • Ginger Snapped to Death
  • Hard and Fast (Fast Track, #2)
  • Kiss Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
  • Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)