Start by marking “The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon Book 4)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon Book 4)

The Dragon of Sedona

(The Treasure of Paragon #4)

Darkness he can't forget. Light hes afraid to remember. Magic that could change everything.

Exiled dragon prince Alexander never recovered from the murder of his mate Maiara, an indigenous healer he met over three centuries ago. Every waking breath is a painful reminder of what he lost, his grief compounded by the constant presence of her immortal red-tailed hawk, bound to
Kindle Edition
Published March 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon of Sedona, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon of Sedona

Start your review of The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon Book 4)
K.C. Bateman
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an ARC of this one. Genevieve Jack has done a fabulous job in this fourth book in her paranormal dragon shifter series. The main characters' past history cleverly weaves together with present day drama to create a genuine love story that abides across the ages - but Jack certainly puts them through the wringer before they get their hard-earned HEA!
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon #4) by Genevieve Jack
I received this book from the author.
GAH I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! I will say this series does need to be read in order because otherwise I dont know you will get the true feel of what is happening. You definitely wont get the pure joy
Konny
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon of Sedona by Genevieve Jack is book four in her The Treasure of Paragon Series. While the book could be read as a stand-alone, I recommend to read the books in order.
The previous books are The Dragon of New Orleans; Windy City Dragon and Manhattan Dragon.
This is Maiara and Alexander's story.
Maiara is a mysterious woman, native and full of secrets. Alexander lost her a long time ago and he and his hawk are travelling the world. He was cursed to avoid his siblings at all costs. But much
Chaos Book Reviews.
Mar 21, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm 100% new to Genevive Jack, and being dropped into the fourth book into a seriers is probably not ideal. But let me tell you, this did not hinder my reqding experiance at all!

Told from multiple main and previous characters point of view this story captured my interest. The story line itself was one of the best executed of that nature I have ever read.

While set in present day, this story jumps back and forth from 1699 to 2018. It followed effortlessly. Which was probably no easy feat to make
Sydney M Neblett
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reaching across time
Once again, this author has overwhelmed me with her ability to create a world and characters to get lost in. I love how the siblings reconnect and how hope is born from anguish. The author was able to keep the intensity from the previous books going and led us on the path of an epic love story that eventually leads to a HEA I will be sure to read again and again.
Joyffree
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
My heart bled for Alexander 😢

This was my first venture into this series
Outstanding world-building
Fantastic characters
A solid story line that kept me on edge throughout

The Dragon of Sedona takes the reader from the present to the past running both stories side by side
It works flawlessly!
I was on edge from the first scene
Alexander was lost - truly his soul had lost its other half and he felt like he was just wandering
Empty
Alone
Maiara was his everything
When the truth of their exile is
Noramid Peña
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic! Dragon Magic meets Native Medicine!

I fell in love with the world of Paragon since the first book. I have to admit Gabriel and Raven were my favorites until this book came along. Alexander and Maiara are something else!

This is the first time I have seen the lore of dragons intermixed with Native folklore. This book was not only a love story, but one of bonding and discovery. It takes a lot from me to cry at a scene, and this book made me laugh and cry and scream in a
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the series! The story centers around Alexander and Maiara and their lost love. Alexander lost the love of his life in Maiara and as a dragon he cannot die but also his hawk wont let him. He has been lonely over the centuries because he cannot interact with his siblings and his love has died. Then Gabriel enters his life and informed him that all of the siblings have mated and things are not as they seem or were told when they left their home world. Can Alexander ...more
Breen
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Dragon of Sedona is book four in the Treasure of Paragon series by Genevieve Jack. The book can be read as a stand-alone! Im new to Genevieve writing style and I really enjoyed this book.

The first thing that I loved the most was the multiple POV. Each one of the characters kept this story captivating and intriguing. The plot was different and interesting.

My heart ached for Alexander, a broken soul that I wanted so desperately to hug and protect. This was a story about love trascending the
FS Meurinne
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
Another great story in the series, this time with Maiara and Alexander's story. She is a mysterious woman, Alexander has lost someone. I just absolutely love this series, every character, every story, Genevieve Jack has taken my love for Dragon shifters to a new level. A must read, I suggest you read them all!
Barbara Dunbar
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Dragon of Sedona

A pregnant witch hosting a dragon's egg within and has a malevolent purple fairy after her Dragon family. Then there is the magic hawk.
Tabitha Ditzler
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Yet another amazing book. I loved the story line and twists in it. I cant wait for the next one. Definitely gonna recommend this series.
Emilie
Nov 30, 2019

• Seek
  • Love and Pancakes
  • The Rich Boy
  • Bishop (The Protectors #15)
  • Alie and the Cosmic Convicts
  • Secrets of the Heart (Brie's Submission Book 20)
  • To Catch an Earl (Bow Street Bachelors, #2)
  • Moments (The Novus Pack Series Book 4)
  • Bold from It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 5)
  • Alice In Chains: A Twisted Wonderland
  • Ashes to Flames (Sparks of Desire, #4)
  • Stolen Enchantress (Forbidden Forest, #1)
  • Piper Prince (Forbidden Forest, #2)
  • House of Salt and Sorrows
USA Today bestselling author Genevieve Jack writes wild, witty, and wicked-hot paranormal romance and fantasy. Coffee and wine are her biofuel, the love lives of witches, shifters, and vampires her favorite topic of conversation. She harbors a passion for old cemeteries and ghost tours, thanks to her years attending a high school rumored to be adores the beaches of the southeast, where she spends ...more

The Treasure of Paragon (4 books)
  • The Dragon of New Orleans (The Treasure of Paragon, #1)
  • Windy City Dragon (The Treasure of Paragon, #2)
  • Manhattan Dragon (The Treasure of Paragon, #3)

News & Interviews