Start by marking “Mock & Grinda: A Love that Defies the Odds (The Mother's Children, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Mock & Grinda: A Love that Defies the Odds (The Mother's Children, #1.5)

Mock & Grinda: A Love that Defies the Odds (The Mother's Children, #1.5)

Love has prevailed; Mock & Grinda have united in a world full of darkness.

After surviving a lifetime of highs and lows, now is a time for happiness.

This is a catalogue of their experiences during their six month journey to the Quarthi (Mock's people). Expect romance and sex, warmth and tenderness, fun and humour, magic and adventure.

Though it isn't necessary to read
Published August 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mock & Grinda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mock & Grinda

Start your review of Mock & Grinda: A Love that Defies the Odds (The Mother's Children, #1.5)
Long-time reader, long-time writer, first-time author 2018. I like to write what I love to read so its fantasy all the way. My work is very much for mature audiences with plenty of sex, love and adventure.

My stories tend to be different and generally don't follow a generic template. So, if you prefer something unusual, you'll find it with my work. Some of it will be more romantic, others more

News & Interviews