Start by marking “Fall and Rise of the King (Kings Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall and Rise of the King (Kings Duet, #2)

Fall and Rise of the King

(Kings Duet #2)

The devil has fallen... but he will rise as a savior.

ANGEL

I was once the King of the London mafia... now, I have nothing.

I delivered my vengeance for what the Young family did to me, but I paid a heavy price—a price that brought me to my knees.

I need to raise the devil inside of me to fight for what’s mine. Fight for my Queen—Alice.

She was mine to protect, but she was take
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 263 pages
Published January 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fall and Rise of the King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall and Rise of the King

Start your review of Fall and Rise of the King (Kings Duet, #2)
Gina Burkart
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what amazing read the will have you loving this story. This is amazing read that will have your emotions all over the place. This is amazing series that i read in one setting..
Sophie Ruthven
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beta read.
Review to come but in mean time just know that it's an amazing end to a fantastic duet.
So much happens I need time to process.
Heather Dee
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMFG ...... YES !
Book 2 was amazing it kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat I loved every chapter every page every paragraph every sentence every word lol I didn't want it to end ....
I'm finished and to be honest I still want more I can see and wish that Ruby decides to do more with the other characters from this amazing series ...!
Ruby is completely new to me but she definitely has a crazy fan here waiting hoping for more ....
Definitely a must read but read the first book first and hay
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
An explosive action packed ending to this duet. Alice and Angel lives get turned inside out within these pages. The passion and chemistry these two have is still there but is out on the back burner since there are questions that need to be answered.
Alice has got to be one of the strongest heroines I have read in awhile. She refuses to let life get her down. Now that's not saying there wasn't a time she needed time. She is definitely perfect for Angel she is the angel that sits on his shoulder a
Ann
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the conclusion of the Duet series. I absolutely love all the characters in these books. Ms. Wolff has an amazing writing style. She kept my attention and the book was very gripping. There is alot of depth and development of the characters and understanding of the decisions made. The Hero Angel is a force to be reckon with. He is a strong mafia leader who does not hesitate to do what needs to be done. He shows Alice a side of him that no one has ever seen.

Alice goes through hell and back
Stephanie Ditmore
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Angel took his revenge he had no idea what the repercussions would be at the time and quickly came to see that Alice had been taken from him. He will do anything to get her back, she’s his queen and he’s her king and together they will conquer the world. Their story is gripping, suspenseful and will have you o. The edge of your seat wanting more. This is the end of the duet and what a way to go! Great book, loved it! I received a copy of this book.
Isabel
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
Lethal

Amazing!
Angel and Alice are royalty in Mafia books!
This is a story about love,lost ,war,trust,deceive and conquest!
Once again,Ruby Wolff gives us an Amazing book.
Debra
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

Both books were page turners. I couldn't stop reading. Never a dull moment. Such a talented writer. I gelt i was right there through the whole story!
Cynthia Carpenter
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely amazing read that will pull your emotions from one end to the other and won't leave anything out.
Alice and Angel will pull you in and keep you on the edge of your seat. It's got it all, action, heat, twist and turns and will lead down a dark path of death and resurrection. So can't wait to read what this author has next.
Booksaddict2020
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
After not being able to protect the woman he loved, Angel tries to bring her back to him. He promises himself that he will destroy everyone who even thought about harming Alice.

This book keeps its readers on the edge with every chapter with its continuous plot twists. It is dark, angsty, twisted, emotional and has suspense that will make the readers eager to know. This duet series is a highly recommended for Mafia Romance Novel lovers.

Personal take:
The book was an emotional roller coaster with
Clayr Catherall
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book in this duet was just as exciting as the first. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish.
Really enjoyed!
Rebecca Mellon
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow the story that just keeps giving.

My first time reading from this author but I'm not disappointed,love these books from start to finish ,couldn't out it down .Definitely deserves more than 5 stars
Pauline
Katie Hoffman
Oct 12, 2020
Miss Abigail Sewell
Oct 05, 2020

• Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
  • El Diablo II
  • Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
  • Corrupted Angel (Belluci Mafia, #1)
  • Ruthless Prince (Dark Syndicate, #1)
  • Cruel Temptation (Underground Kings #1)
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • Dark King (Advantage Play #2)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • Forever Lies
  • Monster Inside Me: Volume II
  • A Dangerous and Possessive Love: Dark Mafia Romance Duet Part 1
  • Arranged (Sinners of Boston, #1)
  • Tempted by the Sinner: A Possessive Mafia Romance
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet, #1)
  • Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright #2)

Kings Duet (2 books)
  • King's Revenge (Kings Duet, #1)

News & Interviews