Start by marking “Cold Temptation (Ice Planet Rendu #2)” as Want to Read:
Cold Temptation (Ice Planet Rendu #2)

Cold Temptation

(Ice Planet Rendu #2)

Zoologist Mika Yadama has her hands full exploring a new alien world - the only problem is that the planet itself keeps trying to kill her. And the one male assigned to be her guide seems to be keeping his distance.

Kol ad Naals wants nothing more than to give in to temptation and drag Mika off to his bed, yet she’s leaving in six weeks. He’s lost enough people already, and
Kindle Edition
Published February 15th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services (first published February 4th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Cold Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Temptation

Start your review of Cold Temptation (Ice Planet Rendu #2)
Angie
With her, a superficial connection would be impossible. Anything he felt for her now would be increased exponentially every time he saw her, and when she left... He didn't want to lose another loved one, so he would do anything to avoid putting her in that category.

4.5 Ice Blue stars!

For me, this sequel was not as good as the first novel, but still an angsty and enjoyable read. I've been fascinated by Mika and Kol's hot-and-cold relationship since book one, and they sure did not disappoint
Jolie Vines
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm so psyched to be back on Rendu with the second of the hot blue alien brothers. I adore Ashwood's take on science fiction romance. Her heroines are no wilting flowers, they are ballsy and smart, and they knock their huge grumpy heroes on their backsides.

Mika is part of a human delegation visiting Rendu to study the planet. She's a zoologist and interested in the animals, including one very dangerous floof that takes a liking to her. Kol is a prince and determined to stifle his attraction to t
Zoe Ashwood
Feb 11, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance, sci-fi, aliens
Hi everyone!

I'm super glad to announce that Cold Temptation is out now!

Here's a little teaser from the story:

Kol unwrapped Mika from several layers of furs he’d piled on her during their journey. He brushed the backs of his knuckles over her pink cheeks and frowned at how cool they were.

“Are you sure you’re not too cold?” he asked. “Do you want to crack some of those warmers we brought?”

This mission would be tricky: he needed to keep Mika from suffering frostbite or hypothermia—he’d learned th
Erin Figueiredo
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal Alien Love story!

I love the hot blue alien brothers from Rendu and I couldn't wait to read about Kol and Mika. This story was everything I was hoping for. It had fantastic characters, suspense, intrigue, adventure and a whole lot of very spicy moments. I was enthralled and highly entertained from beginning to end.

Mika is funny, sassy and very smart. Kol is fierce, strong and grumpy (most of the time). But when these two are together the chemistry and the love oozes off the pages. The
sue
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a new SFR author for me and what a great story it is. Mika, a zoologist is sent to the ice planet Rendu. Kol is her guide to the caves so she can observe. There is an accident, a rescue, life threatening illness, a human betrayal and of course steamy love.

Sian’s Reading Adventure
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cold Temptation
Ice Plant Rendu #2

“Mika would leave, and he would always miss her.”

I absolutely loved this book, it’s the second one in Zoe’s Ice Plant Rendu Series and I can’t get enough. I love how even though this book is set on an alien plant it’s still so relatable.

The story is about the middle Naals brother, Kol and shows us how he deals with the after math of what happened to the queen and finding his one all at the same time.

Mika is the zoologist of the human delegates and her love for
Jennifer Wertz
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Cold Temptation! This book is incredible. I love the setting of the alien planet. The book is well written and detailed with great depth of characters. The plot is interesting and engaging. Cold Temptation is exciting and full of adventure and romance. The characters are fantastic and relatable. I really enjoyed reading this and did not want to put the book down. I highly recommend this book!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The great plot was well written and the characters were so well developed that as I turned each page the chemistry between the characters kept me totally hooked until the very last page!
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Raquel
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Buckle up because you're in for a ride! I LOVED this sequel to Cold Attraction!!
I was eagerly waiting this story because a) Zoe writes fantastic erotic romances and b) alien world!!
Obviously the tension between Mika and Kol did not disappoint. It was a great will they, won't they vibe. There were some great scenes set up between them, I especially liked when Mika wants to go explore an alien animal in some ice caves and Kol reluctantly takes her there. Chaos and sexual tensions ensues.
I also j
Proud Book Reviews
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’ve been looking forward to reading this since Zoe announced this world was turning into a series. And I want to lead with the fact that I’m already looking forward to the final instalment. Not that I’m sure when that’s coming out… Hopefully later this yr!

I loved the way the Mika and Kol were fighting their attraction yet fighting to be together as well. Like Cold Attraction, we come in after the initial romantic feelings begin, and get the story after that. In this case we begin at the funeral
Allie
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cold Temptation by Zoe Ashwood is the second book in the Ice Planet Rendu series. When this book was offered up by the author to read and review, I was elated. I loved the first in the series and was excited to dive back into the world of Rendu and its exciting characters.

Cold Temptation took me a couple of tries to read, but once I started, I could not put my kindle down. From the first book to the second book, you get so much more world-building. With Mika being a zoologist, you get to read ab
Diane
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "COLD TEMPTATION" Zoe Ashwood did an amazing job writing this very unique, interesting, intriguing, drama filled adventure to the Ice Planet Rendu.
Mika Yadama is a Zoologist is sent to explore a new alien planet the only thing it wants her dead the only male to help her keep his distance Kol ad Naals because his attraction to her can't followed through she leaves in a matter of wks. he won't let his heart be broken he's already lost to many people and she's a hum
Fay
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: zoe-ashwood
I liked everything about this book! The story was solid and the characters were magnificent. I laughed a lot, there was action and, of course, the constant saving Mika's life... Boy, she has Trouble written all of her face! :D I loved Mein and Kol's pet, as well as the connection Mika seems to have with all animals on the planet (deadly or not!) This was the first book I read from this author, but I'll read the first one as well since I want to know Taren and Adriana's story! Also, the ending is ...more
Elizabeth McDaniel
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mika and her crew were delegates on the planet Rendu. These tall blue aliens had caught a few of the crews eyes. Mika had fallen for Kol but wasn’t sure if she could stay on this cold planet for longer than their planned amount of time. Kol fell hard for the human Mika but if she wouldn’t commit fully to him.....it was all or nothing. Right? Could they stay away from each other? Could they make a relationship work? Could she really give up everything to stay on Rendu for Kol?

I received a free co
Carmen
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally!

Kol and Mika’s story made me so mad. I could not believe how clueless they both were! He was so busy trying to protect her from herself that he couldn’t see how much he was hurting her. And she was so busy being the Zoologist and Miss Independence that she forgot she was on an alien planet and dealing with an alien male. So, you can tell it was a god story because it pulled a strong reaction out of this reader at any rate. I can’t wait to read Hanne’s story.
Barbara
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Ice Planet Rendu series a well written story that I was not putting down until I finished reading. I want to read the next book I want to know two things will Jean be okay, and who is the letter to. Extraterrestrial anthropologist Adriana and Taron ad Naals' story, there is suspense, drama, danger, shooting, a traitor, and romance. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Yvonne
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Good sequel to the first book. I enjoyed it, but not as much as the first. The world building was great and I liked seeing the characters from the first book again. I didn't think the flow for these two main characters was as smooth and I felt there were pieces missing - even though that is probably something that will get covered in book three. Not amazing, but good.

Kristine L.
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mika is a Zoologist exploring the planet Rendu. She's have problems because everything on that planet is trying to kill her. Kol is her guide to the caves and also protection so she can do her observations. This has so much going on. Hot passion, suspense, mystery, intrigue, danger, life threatening illness. and other human betrayal. Read worthy story. He might not want to care for Mika but he's going to in the end. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding follow up to her first book in the series!! The characters were well developed and the storyline was intriguing. It sucked me in from the beginning and with the plot twists it kept me entertained throughout. The chemistry between Mika and Kol is off the charts and the more time they spend together the more they are drawn to each other. This is an exciting alien planet but it is also fraught with dangers. Will Kol be able to keep Mika safe on this hostile planet?
Scarolet Ellis
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cold Temptation: An Alien Sci-Fi Romance (Ice Planet Rendu Book 2) by Zoe Ashwood is such an awesome read. This is book number two out of three in this awesome series. I can not wait to read the next book in this awesome series and I highly recommend this story to all who loves reading Sci-Fi.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Connie Best
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

A good story that catches you up and doesn't let go until you finish it. Then you are looking for the next one. Which unfortunately won't be out til August (groan). Mila and Kol are flawed and wonderful. There is depth to them and you feel like you are right there with them. Ms Ashwood is a terrific story teller.
Deb O
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book drew me right into the story line, immediately. It’s easy to read and the characters are well developed by the author. The story is believable, also. I highly recommend this book! I can't wait to read more!!!!

Tammi
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming

This was a story of love that was heart warming. It make me smile as what they went through was no different than humans deal with every day. I loved it and am waiting for the next one!!
Linda
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant as always, I thoroughly enjoyed the book I couldn't put it down, can't wait for more,. I would recommend this book to anyone

Reader03
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good second book with more world building and plot twists plus previous characters. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Jen
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book. Great world. I felt like there were things that needed more exploration to make the book more whole but overall great 2nd in series.
LuDena
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kol

Kol and Mike are two very different people . Mike is spontaneous and Kol is careful and over thinks things . However they are good together.
Erin Knuth
Mar 19, 2020
Amy M Evans
Jun 08, 2020
Melissa
rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please join/edit these editions + add a book to series 3 16 Feb 27, 2020 12:55AM

• Beautiful Trouble (Dirty Hollywood #2)
  • Twisted Fate
  • Axel (Broadaxe Security, #2)
  • Berried Alive (Apple Orchard #4)
  • The Dare
  • The Mocking Man (The Pact #1)
  • A Charming Hex (Magical Cures Mystery #9)
  • The Play Maker (The Sideline #1)
  • Mooved to Murder (Chelsea Lawson #1)
  • The Cowboy's Marriage Mistake (Sweet Water Ranch Western Cowboy Romance)
  • Ruthless Knight (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan, #5)
  • Craving the Cyborg (Renegade Cyborgs #1)
  • Deceived (The Child Collector Series Book 1)
  • Saving the Cyborg (Renegade Cyborgs #2)
  • Winter Takes All
  • Tangled Promise (Sinful Truths, #4)
  • Storm the Castle (Marry the Scot, #1)
  • Dicing Up Disaster (Little Dog Diner #6)
Zoe Ashwood writes sexy paranormal romance for women who believe that magic and true love exist in our ordinary world.

She's in love with the art of making up stories - and making her characters fall in love.

Get a FREE paranormal romance by joining her newsletter !

You can also find her on: Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest.

Ice Planet Rendu (3 books)
  • Cold Attraction (Ice Planet Rendu #1)
  • Cold Seduction (Ice Planet Rendu #3)