Start by marking “Wanderlove” as Want to Read:
Wanderlove

Wanderlove

*All-NEW Standalone Angsty Romance*

Sick of living under her dad’s rules, Emerson Bender bolts when she’s eighteen. On her own for the first time, she heads to the only place her mom ever lived—New York City—desperate to find the woman who dropped her off on her dad’s doorstep.

Content to spend the rest of his life in Small Town, Pennsylvania, Price Barnes is plucked out
Published October 21st 2019

Start your review of Wanderlove
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

Emerson Bender never met her mother, who abandoned her on her father's doorstep when she was just a baby. Now, at 18, she feels it's time for a closure, so she leaves and move to New York all alone, to look for her mother. There, while searching, she meets Price. 😍❤

Price Barnes planned to spend his entire life in his family farm in Pennsylvania, but his life takes a surprising turn when his biological father who he never met before, comes with an offer that is hard to refuse - funding his education a
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
When Emerson Bender and Price Barnes meet on a collision course in New York City, they never expected meeting one another would change their lives. Emerson is running straight towards her past and family roots and Price is doing anything he can to avoid his. But somehow they meet in the middle in the city that never sleeps and nothing is ever the same.

Gah!! I have been a fan of Rachel Blaufeld since Verity. I love how her writing gives me all the feels along with the delicious angst
Antonella
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
This is my first read by this author, even though I heard and have other books by her...will read more..
I liked the writing very much...
I really disliked 18 yo heroine...but I loved the rest and understand why she was the way she was...ugh

3,5 stars
Rachel
Aug 02, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Now LIVE!! Standalone, Angsty, All the Feels, Back to my FEELINGS! Brand New “New Adult” from me...

CURRENTLY FREE with your Kindle Unlimited membership!
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z2TV4NC/

Unedited SNEAK PEEK:

Only listless for a second, she piped back up, “Are you a grad student?”
“Ha,” I barked. “What? I look too old to play the part of undergrad?”
I was on the bench seat of my table, my feet kicked out in front of me; she sat opposite me, on the chair side of her table. I w
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

This is such a special book and I was drawn in for each and every moment. Emerson is an Oceanside New Jersey girl that has grown up not knowing what happened with her mom or why she was left her on the steps with her father. The first chance she gets Emerson travels the short trip to New York City to find her mother or at least search for some answers. While she is there she meets Price who is also an implant to New York City from farm country Pennsylvania complements of his f
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
This is my first book from this author and I have to say I really enjoyed it and will definitely be reading more of her backlist. This was a really cute story and really caught me in the feels on many occasions. I absolutely adored Price and was championing these two along from the beginning. A great read.
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is a story about two complete strangers, searching for a new direction in life and brought together by fate. They end up meeting by chance or was it destiny?

Emerson has always had that sense of abandonment throughout her life after growing up without her mother. She loves her father but now that she is 18 years old she needs to spread her wings. She also wants to try and track down the woman who gave birth to her, only to leave her and never return. She is now living in Queens,
Michele
4 1/2 "Fated" Stars!

I'm sitting here scratching my head and trying to figure out why I haven't read a Rachel Blaufeld book before now. I will most certainly be remedying that as soon as I have a chance. I really enjoyed her writing style and her backlog of books looks great. I'm excited to have a new author to follow.

I was initially drawn to Wanderlove because of the stunning cover. Fortunately, the story contained inside was every bit as beautiful. I felt like it was a story of love that was mean
Naughty Mom Story Time
I didn’t expect this story to get as emotional as it did, but there were a few pages that were hard to read through...teary eyes and all.

Emerson and Price’s story was a beautifully sweet coming-of-age romance.

Full review to follow
Jeannine
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one. I started it in the late afternoon and finished it in a couple of hours. The story really moved so it was nice to read it all at once. My favorite character was Price, he’s such a sweetheart and he was amazing with Emerson. We stan a supportive and loving man.
Mandie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a beautiful, angsty read! I always love finding new authors to read!
Grace
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars

This is a story of two souls who are looking for answers, looking for direction, and finding love along the way.

Emerson Bender spent her life raised by her father, having not met her mother once. Finally, eighteen, she feels it is time to find the woman whose name she can't seem to let go of, Paula. Without much of a plan in place, she leaves the coastal town of Sea Isle City, NJ for the Big Apple, the place her mother came from.

This story essentially begins where Emerson's search has come to a standstil
AJ
“When your heart is wandering and looking for love and you find it, you grab it and hold on to it.

A dramatic and slightly angsty new adult/coming of age story as two strangers on very different paths unexpectedly meet in the big city. I admit, it was the cover of this book that drew me in - look at it, it’s stunning! But sadly, I just couldn’t get into this one.

Sick of the rules and boundaries imposed upon her by her father, 18 year old Emerson packs up and moves to New York City, desperate to tr
Courtney
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Wanderlove is a sweet, young love romance story.

Emerson takes off for New York to find her birth mother. It's not that her life with her dad was bad, she just has this drive to find her birth mother. It is with a bit of luck that Emerson stumbles upon clues to where here mom could be in the big city.

Price is used to the small-town he's been raised in, but when an opportunity to go to the city for college comes up, it's impossible to ass up. It is when Emerson is tryin to
Coco.V
Sep 27, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

Rachel Blaufeld is a new to me author and I have to say that I am so freaking thrilled that I decided to give this story a chance because I absolutely loved it!

Wanderlove is a slightly angsty romance that wholeheartedly captivated my heart and put a bright smile on my face as I devoured every word. Price Barnes*
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
I absolutely loved this book. Emerson and Price are two broken souls looking to fill the gaps in their lives, thrown together and picking up each other's pieces. Emerson is looking for the love of a mother that gave her up at birth. Price's absentee father throws money at him and the promise of an education but never connecting with him. When a simple interaction throws these two together the reader is taken on an emotional roller coaster with so many twists and turns they cannot put the book do ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prepare yourself for a whole bunch of feels. We go thru a couple of emotions with this book. We have Emerson who runs away and is trying to find the mother that gave her away. She is determined to find her and she ends up meeting this country boy who is also trying to find a difference in what he knows. It was like fate brought these two wounded souls together..And just when they needed it.. Enjoy!

Rcvd and ARC at no cost to author..Voluntarily reviewed with my own thoughts and opinio
Tara (bizzeereading)
It took me a while to get into these characters but when I did, I did. As I'm reading it was a 3-3.25 star read for me. But as I got more into it, it changed to 4 stars, and I could say I definitely loved it. This will be a reread for me. And that cover is gorgeous. Definitely buying the physical copy.
The Book Lover
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Boy I wasn't expecting that twist towards the end of the book! this book had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! wow just wow!
Maria Angie Mendoza
Wonderful!
This young adult romance is unlike any I have read before. Smart, clever, brimming with passion and humor.
Emerson and Price find themselves in NYC for different reasons and meet unexpectedly. Is it a coincidence or fate?
Theirs is a gut wrenching coming of age story, that turns into something far deeper. It wasn’t just about their insta attraction and undeniable chemistry. It was about a deeply moving friendship and connection that helped both of them individually finding a
Cynema
TWO WANDERING SOULS ON A HEARTWARMING JOURNEY TO LOVE **4.5 stars**

“When your heart is wandering and looking for love and you find it, you grab it and hold on to it”

Rachel Blaufeld’s books always give me that “extra sauce” that I hadn’t bargained for ... and Wanderlove is no exception. Although it was her Crossroads Series that first drew me in, the book that I hold most dear is To See You. Now the author is back in her wheelhouse with a NA tale of life’s journey, star-crossed coincidences, and y/>
TheSassyNerdBlog
In real life, I'm not a massive believer in fate or anything like it but when it comes to books, typically romances... I am a sucker for them and this beauty held so much of it. It's a story of finding your one true love in an unexpected place and when you least expect it. It's a journey of self-discovery and finding true love when you least expect it with a few twists and turns thrown into the mix.

Emerson grew up with just her dad, her mother nowhere to be seen, but once she hits the age of 18
Luisa Rivas
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotional meandering story through a daughter’s search for the mother she never new and yearned for. Emerson missed having a mother all her life, even though her father did the utmost to be all she ever needed. Now that she was eighteen, she wanted to fly but her father got stricter than ever, and they were fighting more than ever. Emerson, like any eighteen year old wanting to discover the world, was defiant against her father’s strictures and in all discussions, the final blow was the menti ...more
Kari Davis
I love this cover! It’s beautiful. Rachel Blaufeld you have a new fan. I have a few of Rachel’s books, but sadly I haven’t gotten around to reading them. Why? I don’t know, honestly I don’t know. Wanderlove jumped out at me when I saw the cover and I knew that I needed to jump on the ride that was Rachel’s writing. I had heard so many good things about her that I figured now is the time to just jump and do it. The blurb stood out too me and I knew that I was going to be done for.

Emerson Bender
Jeeves Reads Romance
If you’d asked me when I started reading this book, I would’ve said that there was no way I’d be able to tolerate our heroine for long. But as the story progresses, Emerson grows and matures. She also finds her perfect match in Price; he is what makes this book what it is. Price is absolutely a great guy, and I liked him more and more as we got to know him better.

The story follows Emerson, an 18-year-old in her summer between high school and college. Raised by a single father, she’s
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel Blaufeld takes two lost souls and joins them for completion in Wanderlove.

This author brings genuine and likeable characters to the pages of her work Wonderlove. Both her hero and heroine were thoughtful and reader approachable with an equal measure of strengths to balance out their flaws. Introducing Emerson and Price at crossroads in their lives Ms. Blaufeld showed them dealing with pasts that had strong holds on them, clouding their futures. Their fated meeting was a cataly
Jennifer Pierson
Rachel Blaufeld absolutely knows how to create extreme angst, which not only makes me love her work so much, but on the flip side, makes me hate her as well. One thing's for sure, I can't live without her stories no matter how much damage they to my heart. Emerson Bender's mother left her on her father's doorstep when she was a baby, so she's never met the woman. However, when she turns 18 years old, she decides it's time to come face to face with said bio mom, if just for closure, so off to New ...more
Samantha Ortegon
Rachel Blaufeld is one of those authors to me that when I read a new release by her, it has me remembering how much I loved the last book I read by her and asking myself, "Why haven't I read every one of her books?" Her writing brings me into the storyline feeling all of the emotions from all of the characters. Wanderlove is a heartfelt story of not really seeing what's right in front of you, searching for unanswered questions and finding a love that you weren't even looking for.

Emer
Mary
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emerson goes on a quest to fill the whole in her life, her missing mother. As she searches for this lost love, she never expects to find a new "family" that gives her more love than she could ever dream of. Frustrated with her father's overbearing ways, she leaves home for NYC to seek out the mother that left her on her dad's doorstep. As she works to build a life in New York, working 2 jobs to pay the bills, she looks for any lead to her mother which starts in a bakery where she meets Bev. This ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Breaker
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Perfect Strangers
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • Holding on to Forever
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Pour Judgment
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Practice to Deceive
  • Before You
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • London Royal (London Royal, #1)
A recent poll of her readers described Rachel Blaufeld as insightful, generous, articulate, and spunky. Originally a clinical social worker, Rachel creates broken yet redeeming characters. She’s been known to turn up the angst like cranking up the heat in the dead of winter. A devout coffee drinker and doughnut eater, Rachel spends way too many hours in local coffee shops, downing the aforemention ...more
“My personal life was like a storybook run through the paper shredder. All of my early chapters blown to bits, with nothing to show for where I’d been and what I’d done.
With empty pages behind me, it was time for me to write my own future.”
0 likes