Start by marking “Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 6 (Ouran High School Host Club, #6)” as Want to Read:
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 6 (Ouran High School Host Club, #6)

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 6 (Ouran High School Host Club #6)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  9,808 Ratings  ·  145 Reviews
In this sharp-witted romantic comedy about the clash of the classes (of all kinds), a poor girl at a rich kids' school ends up working at the school's toniest club-and gets mistaken for a boy!

In this high anticipated title, a kind of cross between HANA-KIMI and BOYS OVER FLOWERS, Haruhi is a scholarship student at an exclusive private school: Ouran High School, where it tu

Published May 2nd 2006 by VIZ Media (first published July 5th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 6

Flor
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Reasons why I love this manga.
-Hikaru and Kaoru
-Hunny
-Mori
-Tamaki
-Haruhi
-Kyoya

Do I really need to say more? Oh yes, what about a whole volume of new episodes that (sadly/luckily) never appeared in the anime. Mix it all and we get a little piece of joy.
Lindley Walter-smith
Aug 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
What's there to say about another volume of Ouran? It's cute, and pretty, and has a kind of insane bubbling energy, and the characters are utterly adorable. So far, it has escaped falling into the doldrums of the second half of the anime series. Also, in this chapter, the fake twincest is thankfully toned down almost to invisibility.
Cath
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
4/5 stars.
Glad to be back in the Ouran world!
Anky Singh
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite Volume so far! <3

Here's the reason:

Tamaki:
Listen Haruhi.
I'm me, before I'm a Suoh.
And I'm proud of that fact.
*smiles*

This is why I love Tamaki. Despite being stupid, he has the biggest heart and the most beautiful soul of them all! :)
Julie
Dec 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'll most likely write a review for more than one volume, or if I find the time I'll write a review for all of them.
Valentina Markasović
TAMAKI
isabelle
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
SO FRIKKIN FLUFFY.

description
Shyames
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ojciec Tamakiego to złoto - już nie wiem kto lepszy, młody Suoh czy starszy Suoh ;)
Za to babcią to powinien ktoś potrząsnąć, kto normalny mówi do dziecka "brudasie" tylko dlatego, że rodzice nie mieli ślubu? XXI wiek na litość boską....
Julie Hayes
Jul 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing

Volume 6 of the Ouran High School Host Club begins with a plot, cloaked in secrecy and mystery!

The Host Club are playing a game together - it's called "Stinking Rich". Tamaki ends up a poor man, and Haruhi destitute, although she is unaware of what that entails. It is a penalty game, and as Kyoya is the winner, they must be his slave for two weeks! Meanwhile, Ouran High School is preparing for its school festival. The twins, for their class, are setting up a private detective agency, and they wi
Maddie
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, 2017
God bless Bisco Hatori. This is my favourite manga.

#whereisseason2
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 10 (Hana-Kimi, #10)
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 8
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 09
Japanese: 葉鳥ビスコ

Bisco Hatori born August 30 is a Japanese manga artist. Bisco Hatori is a pseudonym; she states that the name has special meaning to her. She has worked for such magazines as LaLa. Her manga debut was A Moment of Romance in LaLa DX. Her first series was Millennium Snow. However, the comedy Ouran High School Host Club is her breakout hit.

More about Bisco Hatori...

Ouran High School Host Club (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 2 (Ouran High School Host Club, #2)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 3 (Ouran High School Host Club, #3)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 4 (Ouran High School Host Club, #4)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 5 (Ouran High School Host Club, #5)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 7 (Ouran High School Host Club, #7)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 8 (Ouran High School Host Club, #8)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 9 (Ouran High School Host Club, #9)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 10 (Ouran High School Host Club, #10)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 11 (Ouran High School Host Club, #11)
“Rule #3 - It's okay to believe yourself better than the rest of the planet, so long as you keep it to yourself.” 177 likes
“Mom! This is Haruhi! We'll adopt her someday so don't forget!

~Hikaru and Kaoru”