Start by marking “Meet Me Under the Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

If you’re looking for LOVE and CHRISTMAS, then you’ve come to the right place! Meet Me Under the Mistletoe is filled with stories from some of your favorite authors, who’ve come together to make the perfect Christmas mix. From hot men to quirky women, a ghost, sexy shifters, dangerous mobsters, a burning mistletoe (wait, what?), and second chances, there’s a little bit of ...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2019 by Sophia J. Brown

To ask other readers questions about Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Start your review of Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
Katrina Haynes
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. Most of the authors where new to me.. it is hard to pick which one my favorite. This is really cute Christmas stories.
Kim  Brewing
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I grabbed this because it has Nikki Belaire, and she had a gift for me!!! You will recognize the couple in her story if you've read Under the Influence and if you haven't you can read the prequel. LOVED it. Since I had it, I thought I'd check out some of the other stories too. There is definitely something for everyone and the best part - there is a blurb before each story!

A great selection and wonderful way to meet some new to you authors
Terry
Even Without the Mistletoe
5/5 Friends to lover story with steam.

Under the Influence of Mistletoe
5/5 Mobster and librarian! Looking forward for the rest of the story!

Christmas Wish
4/5 Second chance and friends to lover story. Sweet. This story is longer than the others.

Stranded
4/5 Instant love story with steam. Seems to be a beginning of a longer story.

Stalker Under the Mistletoe
4/5 Mystery story of friends to lover with a stalker.

Gift of Redemption
4/5 Mobster, seems like an epilogue? Good
Janice Kidd
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology. I couldn't pick one story out of all of them that was best because they are all wonderful Christmas stories. The best part is the generosity of the authors. All of the proceeds are being donated to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Get your book today, you won't regret it!!
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An impressive collection with proceeds going to an amazing cause, Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Anthology has something for everyone. Numerous authors including Nikki Belaire, Sophia Peony, Cari Robe and others all bring well written stories with easy to fall in love with characters and plotlines.
Pamela
A great collection of stories that will appeal to everyone. Mobsters, librarians, ghosts, shifters, stalkers and all types are in this anthology. Supporting a great cause and just in time for the holidays.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving my review.
Alana Sobczak
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this collection of hot Christmas loved. Very good read for a great cause !!!
lovestoread
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just got to read Under the Influence of Mistletoe by Nikki Belaire. She's such an amazing author!

I loved reading about how Gio met Chryseis. He's such an ass and she's so sweet. It's hard to picture them, however Gio phrases it amazingly well - she affects him and he just needs to be gentle & honest, just like she always is with him. Now off to read Under the Influence!

I'm going to have to check out the rest of the anthology! Great lead up to Christmas :)
Delaney Wild
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marina
Oct 23, 2019
Rachel
Nov 05, 2019
K.
Nov 08, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Mystique Roberts
Nov 10, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
María S
Dec 06, 2019
Kelle
Dec 06, 2019

• Hot for the Holidays: Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Regretting You
  • Another Round
  • Under the Influence
  • Mistletoe Over Manhattan
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • Mouth to Mouth (Beach Kingdom, #1)
  • Venom
  • Heat Stroke (Beach Kingdom, #2)
  • His Heart
  • Straight, No Chaser
  • Jingle Belle's Rock (A Forever Safe Christmas #13)
  • Something About a Hot Guy
  • Meant to Love
  • Take It Down A Notch
  • Liar (A Faux-Mance Novel, #1)
In 6th grade I wanted to be a singer. In high school I wanted to be a lawyer, an astronaut and then a house wife when I thought I was going to marry my high school sweetheart. Then I wanted to be a pilot but found out I was too short to fly. So, I decided to become a photographer. When that didn’t work out, I decided to be a writer.