Start by marking “Reckoning: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 6)

Reckoning: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 6)

Will you be ready when the reckoning comes?

After a grueling trip, Ben, Joel, Allie, her mother Sandy, and Gunner have reached their destination on the Eastern shore of Maryland.

Ben is reunited with his two younger children who have been surviving with the help of their ailing grandfather, Jack and his dog Sam. But reaching Jack’s farm doesn’t guarantee their safety,
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning

Start your review of Reckoning: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 6)
taxpayinghorse horse
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommended, one of the best postal apocalyptic books series I have ever read.

Really enjoyed the book, there were a few mistakes in there, he had the fuel pump replaced not the alternator in the last book. One thing I don't understand in the book is why they don't post a guard when they stop at night while traveling. That's one of the biggest mistakes I believe they made. I really enjoyed the series, and I can't wait to read the next one. I plan on reading the rest of the books this
steven M. Vandiver
This series doesn't quit! It continues too be a page turner, I never lose interest and just an beside myself when a book ends. I groan aloud, Nooooo! Books 1 through 6 of the Dark Road series has never disappointed. They have captivated me, especially since I am a prepper, the books have presented options for preparing & potential senario's that may occur

occur. The books are great sources of food for thought. The character's are well developed. The plot realistic and the antagonists are
Virginia Clark
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reckoning

Reckoning: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road). Is a pretty good follow up book. The author repeated himself a lot but that happened quite frequently with !most authors. The book kept my interest. I liked the story and characters. The author did a fabulous job of following the characters from one book to another. Usually I only read two books in a series and rarely three books. It surprised me that I read this forth book.
Shelee Whitaker
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good series!!

So I am not a writer, I am a reader. So I have been reading since I was young, but it really started in high school. I discovered science fiction!! I read every sci fi book in Willits high schools library. Robert Heinlein, was my favorite. Now I am reading your writing .it is sci fi because I believe it could all come true one day do you grok? One vet. To another carry on.
Pam Shelton-Anderson
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first impression was that I was somewhat disappointed that this was such a very short volume and that the main focus was to tie up some loose ends with characters. There were a few editing issues (like telling Gunner the dog to heal instead of heel), but nothing too bad. As usual, the writing style is very good and in spite of my issues with the brevity of the book, I like these characters a lot and what to see what happens on the journey back to Colorado.
Tracey Mccall
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

I love this series. Well written with characters you want to follow. The storyline is well thought out packed with action.
.Ben has been on a mission to get to his kids in Maryland from Durango Co. Finally arriving he finds the kids and their grandfather safe. What will happen on the return trip back to Colorado time will tell.

Lana Mccall
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

The entire series of 6 books is good storytelling. As Ben and his son, along with Allie and her mother, Sandy, and of course their dog Gunner finally arrive in Maryland.

I hope this not the end of the series because there is so much more that can be told. They still have the journey back to Colorado and hope when they arrive back that their home is still safe.
Lois Sibell
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like the books in the series, they certainly make you think how you would handle yourself, in the same situation. The only part I don't like is the number of books and the length of books. Could have done with 2 or 3 regular length books. Am looking forward too the conclusion of the series. All in all a very satisfying read.
Sharon Smith
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Take the long way home

Another outstanding addition to the ongoing family survival saga. Bruno Miller is an excellent writer. He establishes the post apocalyptic world with a vividness that carries the reader along without cluttering the page with unnecessary words. Straight forward writing with a heart. I am a fan.
Joan S. Royer
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was disappointed

This book was disappointing in that it was so short and went over and over so many details. I could understand going over every little detail of a person's life if the book is 400 pages long but this book was 122 pages and I feel like I wasted my time. I do recommend reading all the previous books before reading this one.
Beverly Kee
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this one is awesome!

Loved this one the most out of all of the others by this author! It was well written and yet heartbreaking. Can't wait for the next book as they all head home!
Bonnie munn asido
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best Book Yet!

The book is so well done, it is like having a movie play in the mind. Characters are well established and very real. The plot is exciting. I love the dogs! Please write more books about getting the family to Colorado.
Susie Nelson
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Will be waiting for the next book. I love your books, they are all well written and bring the characters to life. Keep up the good work but write faster.
Thanks again
Budgett
Lawrence
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

Short but ok. Not too sure what else you would write at the end of trail. Sorry to see grand paw die.
Patricia King
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

As always. Never disappoints when it comes to action and heart felt family moments. Really enjoyed this series and hope more is to come.
Gerri
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Another winner by this author. Good action, good dialogue, and good character development. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Gerald O. Smith
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too short for such a long wait! Good for the length that it was but why make it so short? Will there be another book?
JoEllen McClendon
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome followup to the last book

You get to know the characters and feel the hardships and triumphs that they go through. A really good reading set. Start with book one.
Bernie
Reckoning review

Reckoning is the sixth fast paced post apocalyptic survival book in the Dark Road series written by author Bruno Miller.
James L Pagano
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

The survivors are going to be safe and sound. I really hope that at this point the next chapters are as amazing as the previous ones. Looking forward to the next books.
Kate
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reckoning

As usual it did not fail to exceed my expectations. I love the series and read the first few in one go. I hate having to be patient and wait for the rest.
LANA ANDERSON
Feb 04, 2020
Wendy L. Neill
Dec 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• All That Rises (Lone Survivor #4)
  • Shelter In Place (Nuclear Survival Saga #8; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #2)
  • The Ranch: A Legacy of Violence (The Legacy Series Book 2)
  • Bear the Brunt (Nuclear Survival Saga #7; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #1)
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • Upheaval (Days of Want #5)
  • Flashpoint (Flashpoint #1)
  • All That Survives (Lone Survivor #2)
  • The Ranch: Jack Sterlings Legacy (The Legacy Series Book 1)
  • Crumbling World (Surviving the End Book 1)
  • Smolder (Flashpoint #2)
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor #1)
  • End of Summer
  • Make The Cut (Nuclear Survival Saga #9; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #3)
  • Uprising (Days of Want #4)
  • Turmoil (Days of Want #3)
  • New World (Surviving the End Book 3)
  • Decay (Flashpoint #4)