Start by marking “Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1): An EndWorld Everlasting Saga” as Want to Read:
Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1): An EndWorld Everlasting Saga

Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1): An EndWorld Everlasting Saga

What if you could guarantee life after death?

Denton Wade is Dying.

And Cyberternal Industries has the answer. An answer he isn't willing to accept: life everlasting in a game world of fantasy, swords, and magic.

EndWorld Everlasting. A man-made afterlife. It goes against everything he's always believed in.

But there might still be hope. And hope is a very dangerous thing.

Far below their headquarters in Dallas, Texas,thing.

Farin.

Butmagic.

EndWorldDying.

And

Published October 17th 2019 by PermaFrost Press

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1)

Start your review of Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1): An EndWorld Everlasting Saga
Shawn
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story and great charactes

If you love little you will love this book, but it would be better to say if you love great stories you will love this book. This book I was a breath of fresh air for me as I was becoming did bartend with the genre.

I was recently read in through a series where book after book I slowly started to hate the main character. Maybe the author intended to fix the character as the story continued but at that point I had lost any connection I had to the main ch
Clint Young
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alert

I hate trying to write reviews because there are really only pass/fail results for me. Did I make it all the way through? Yes? 5 stars. No? There would be nothing here to read. In all fairness, if an author holds my attention from page one to the end, they’ve done their job. Anything less than 5 stars is petty criticism from someone incapable of even doing the job let alone doing a better one.

So in respect for the author and their work, I am going to start pasting this along wi
Jennet Butler
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A solid read

There were alarge number of inconsistencies and fortuitous events more suited to a science fantasy than litrpg novel that reduced my overall enjoyment of a reasonably good story that might bother more fastidious readers.
Elaina Myers
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story

I enjoyed reading this story: the pace was good, the characters interesting, the plot fairly well rounded, and there are some philosophical thoughts to ponder at times. I’m looking forward to book two!
Jori Lemky
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written

The story pulled me in and became a page Turner. I love story tellers that have the skill to produce this effect. Mr. Frost is one of these.
Colin Lawler
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Interesting set up. Believable main character. Realistic game mechanics. Very exciting battles. The sense of real stakes. A great start to a series.
michael hooper
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Fast paced page turner with interesting characters that you can instantly root for. Definitely want to read more adventures of Denton
Chace Brown
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

A great start to an amazing story. I really enjoyed Denton’s adventures. Great action, a solid plot, and I can’t wait for the next one.
Grant Merrifield
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book

Thanks Frost I really enjoyed your book enjoyed visiting the world I recommend this book highly. I would read this book again
Kory Ullrich
Nov 13, 2019
Skrunch
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Struggling Writers: Anyone read GameLit? 1 4 Nov 01, 2019 08:39AM

• Shadow Sun Rebellion (Shadow Sun, #3)
  • Light Online Book One: Farmer
  • CivCEO: A 4x Lit Series (The Accidental Champion Book 1)
  • Drafted: Proxy War
  • Towers of Heaven (Towers of Heaven, #2)
  • Second Story Man (The Bad Guys, #2)
  • Reborn: Apocalypse (Volume 2): (A LitRPG/Wuxia Story)
  • Metamorphosis (Greyblood, #2)
  • Shadow Sun Expansion (Shadow Sun, #2)
  • The Dimensional Wars, Dravincia
  • The Crafter's Defense (Dungeon Crafting #2)
  • The Death of Champions (The Game of Gods, #2)
  • Opposition (Limitless Lands, #4)
  • Shade's First Rule: A Fantasy LitRPG Adventure (Divine Apostasy Book 1)
  • Dungeons of the Crooked Mountains (Underdog, #1)
  • Swing Shift: Book 2
  • Nova Terra: Kingbreaker - A LitRPG/GameLit Adventure (The Titan Series Book 3)
  • Excise (Ether Collapse #2)
R. Brady Frost is an author from Northern Utah. Brady spent his early years on the family’s four acres surrounded by tomatoes, giant zucchini, and countless animals and critters.

As the years wore on, Brady discovered an innate love for technology. He was caught sticking a magnet into an electrical outlet at his preschool on Hill Air Force Base and, while he didn’t gain super powers, he