Start by marking “Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3

Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3

New Year's Eve on Navy Pier.

A sexy, breathless night.

Eighteen authors bring magic, steam, and romance to the Resolution Gala on Navy Pier this New Year’s Eve. Don’t miss the fireworks.

All proceeds from this anthology benefit Bernie's Book Bank (https://www.berniesbookbank.org/)

RELEASE DATE December 10, 2019

Look for a pre-order link later this Fall!

ANTHOLOGY AUTHORS:
Rachel
ebook
Expected publication: December 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wild In The Windy City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild In The Windy City

Start your review of Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
Becky Claxon
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read the following stories so far:

Lisa Suzanne
Happy Blue Year
I love Ms. Suzanne’s books. This is a short book that introduces us to one of the members of the My Favorite Band Group, Kane. I think Kane is the most mature of the group, and he is in love with Sierra. I loved the prank he pulled on Sierra even though it may have backfired on him. I also thought Sierra’s parents were nice even though they had money. It’s a good short book that I strongly encourage you to read. I was given a
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 3,5 / 5 stars

Review for 'Happy Blue Year' by Lisa Suzanne:

A Take My Heart prequel where you see how Kane & Sierra started and where you get to see the band before they made it big... and before Dax met the love of his life.

It was a very quick, cute and funny novella that will leave you wanting more. I would love to read these two's story from the very beginning until their very HEA. That's the thing about novellas... they always leave me craving so much more. I'm the type of reader
Jenny B
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I have only been able to read 2am so far by M Piper I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read more of these stories.

Archer and Sadie's story was fantastic. It went way too quickly for a read but packed everything I loved into it -- forbidden brother's best friend, steam and feels. I loved Sadie's personality and felt her character was incredibly easy to relate to and become one with. Archer was just a delightful book boyfriend with making his presence known yet not being too
Eileen Robinson
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
I've just finished Happy Blue Year by Lisa Suzanne.
Well i don't normally give 5 stars for a short novella, but there are always exceptions and this was one for me...
From starting to finish i was hooked, which isn't difficult with these MFB boys !! Let me say that i am now desperately in need of more from Sienna and Kane!! The Posh Girl and the Rocker, had me laughing at her antics and thoughts when taking him to meet her parents!! I'm sure the road in front of them won't be all plain sailing !!
Ola Adamska
Frat House Confessions: NYE by Bethany Lopez
Melissa Crump
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That Night by K.I. Lynn - A chance encounter with hot chemistry and an evening that leads to unexpected surprises. A quick short read to get you hot.
Sara Gross
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read 2 AM Secrets by M. Piper! It was so good! It was too short! LOL! I absolutely loved Sadie and Archer and I am so excited to hear that this will not be the last we hear of them and we are getting more of them in the spring. Archer was Sadie's brother's best friend. He was off limits. She was off limits. However, the two of them are tired of feeling the draw, but having to hid their feelings and push them aside because of an unwritten rule that you don't date your brother's best friend/you ...more
Tammy Hamilton Green
Review of Stranger Sex by Audrey Carlan

Anonymity. Confidentiality. Natalia ached for a wild, passionate night with a stranger. Fantasy Unlimited promised it would deliver. So when tall, handsome and a “sure thing,” Clark arrived in the hotel bar to play his part, it was game on.

Excerpt:
When the drinks arrived, I took a huge sip of mine. The sweet liquor burned going down my throat and fed the fire already sweltering in my belly.

“Eager?” Clark asked, his voice a sultry growl.

Before I could
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
REVIEW FOR CHAMPAGNE WISHES BY SHANTEL TESSIER:

I just finished Champagne Wishes by Shantel Tessier....and HOLY CRAP!
That was steamy, intense and exactly what I needed on a Thursday night.
After getting ghosted by her jerk boyfriend, Cali decides she needs to get out of town.
That impromptu trip with her best friend leads to an adventure I'd have traded my lifetime of coffee drinking for. No....a seriously HOTTTT adventure like this....I might be inclined to trade the wine and coffee if I get to
Lindsey Davis
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have only read a small portion of this book by author Shantel Tessier but let me tell you I loved it it was so different from what I'm used to from Shantel but amazing and I loveed. It's New Year's Eve and Cali's birthday and her boyfriend decides to ghost her so she decides to take her best friend away for the weekend. While away they come in contact with Trayton and his brother and it's all hot and steamy going forward. I loved reading the start to story and can't wait to read the rest of it ...more
Angela's Book Addiction
*** 3.5 Stars ***

This review is for Happy Blue Year by Lisa Suzanne. It's a contemporary holiday romance that takes place over New Year's. It's also a prequel novella to Take My Heart which features a different member of the band, MFG.

In Happy Blue Year we meet Kane, the bass player for MFG, and his girlfriend Sierra. They're taking a trip together to meet her family. Both Dane and Sierra are nervous about the meeting and want to make a favorable impression. But Dane plays a prank on Sierra
Closet Romance Reader
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I got a look at one story from this anthology! Here is my review for Lisa Suzanne’s novella - Happy Blue Year!!

Happy Blue Year

By Lisa Suzanne

What a fun rockin’ novella by none other than the rock n’ roll queen herself, Lisa Suzanne!!

Happy Blue Year introduced MFB’s (My Favorite Band’s) bassist, Kane. It is a fast paced, laugh out loud, fun, behind the scenes look at the bands start!

Sierra and Kane have been dating for awhile and she takes him home to meet the parents for New Years Eve! The two
Terry
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is for "Happy Blue Year" from Lisa Suzanne.

Kane is in a rock band and for a practical joke, he dyes his hair blue ... temporarily, or so he thought. He just wasn't thinking because in a couple of days, he was going to be meeting Sierra's parents for the first time ... her high society parents ... with blue hair!

This is a funny short story that will have you laughing out loud! And the steamy scenes ... as always Ms Suzanne doesn't disappoint!

I graciously received an ARC courtesy of
Nina
This review is for Only For Tonight by Rachel Brookes

I completely devoured this book in one sitting, I could not put it down. It was steamy, flirty & incredibly sexy.

Chase and Rory meet at a New Year’s Eve party, they don’t exchange surnames or any personal information about themselves, but they do share the occasional secret, no one knows about them to each other.

It’s one night of passion, that will set your kindle on fire. These two were explosive together, they had an undeniable
Karen
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok I didn’t read it all yet but I read Freckled by Leslie McAdam

That feeling in a book where every hair stands on end and you have goosebumps on goosebumps because you just know the characters are perfect together.

Roland and J’Anique it started with grilled ribs, beans and corn bread, talk of ponies and freckles. There’s a quick journey of best friends being there for each other. Being the best cheerleader you could possibly have. Your wingman. Your confidant. Your everything.

Then ribs, beans,
Lori R.
This review is for Frat House Confessions: NYE by Bethany Lopez:

Be still my heart! Oh how I’ve missed these two! This was such a sweet and romantic short story starring Karrie & Ridge. She’s still sassy and he’s still confidently arrogant. But man, is he still sexy.

There’s a trip to Chicago, a fun dressing room scene (waggles eyebrows), and naked fireworks. Perfect. :)

If you’ve read Frat House Confessions: Ridge, you will want to read this one! And if you haven’t, it’ll still be very
MiDouradoP
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Freckled by Leslie McAdam

It was such a wonderful short story. It was a one sitting read but it got me hooked. The characters were deep and their feelings were palpable.
It was beautifully written and in just a few pages, you can totally fell in love with both Roland and J'Anique.
They were so unique and vivid, so peculiar and full of life. I'm mesmerized with this author potential.
It doens't matter if it's a novel, a novella, a short story, you can bet you're gonna love whatever she writes and
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Review is for Champagne Wishes by Shantel Tessier.
This is an entertaining novella that pulled me in right from the first page. Cali opts to celebrate NYE with her friend in Chicago after she is ghosted by her boyfriend. Trey and his brother go to the same gala after being cheated on by his gold digging girlfriend. Sparks fly when Cali and Trey share a searing kiss at midnight. The chemistry between these two is palpable and I cannot wait to see what is next for this couple.

I read an early
Sheila Schoenauer
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
~My review is for Freckled by Leslie McAdams~

This was a sweet short story about two best friends who have loved each other forever but never did anything about it. I liked the little snippet we got of J'Anique and Roland. But I also felt that it was difficult to really get a feel for these two. We only get about an hour of their time where I think a few more would have helped. I love shorts but they make me want more. This one was no different.

*I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book
Becky Wise
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
2am Secrets by M. Piper

M. Piper did a fantastic job with 2am Secrets. I loved this one so much. Sadie and Archer are amazing. I for one am counting down to spring so I can get the full story. I love this tease M. Piper gives us. Don't get me started on Sadie and Archer's banter and chemistry. If you love those brother best friend romances you will love 2am Secrets. Just wait until you read this one. I want more Sadie and Archer.
Tracey Fandre
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is for Champagne Wishes by Shantel Tessier

Fun start to a story that I'd like to finish. Cali had plans with her boyfriend for New Year's Eve and her birthday the following day but he ghosted her weeks before. So, she and her BFF head to Chicago to celebrate. They meet a set of brothers, Treyton and Nate, that leads to a pretty wild night and will be extending to a birthday celebration for Cali. It ended on a good little cliffhanger so I'm eager to find out what happens next.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Happy Blue year - Lisa Suzanne
Such an adorable short story. Sierra is already beside herself when she is bringing her rock star boyfriend home to meet her parents, but Kane makes it even worse when he accidentally dyes his hair bright blue. Can straitlaced parents open their arms and their hearts to the man their daughter truly loves but looks like a smurf? Totally hysterical and simply a heartwarming read.
Jaime
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
FRECKLED by Leslie McAdam

I am blown away that Freckled is only 43 pages and yet still the story didn't feel rushed. Leslie McAdam gave us a love story with all the good stuff we crave like angst and chemistry. Freckled is a friends to lovers novella. I loved the storyline and the characters! You could feel the longing that Roland and J'Anique had for one another and when they finally admitted their feelings for one another, they were FIRE!!!
Michelle
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Happy Blue Year by Lisa Suzanne

Kane and Sierra are headed to Chicago for the holidays and it will be Kane's first time to meet Sierra's parents. What starts out simply as jittery nerves for Sierra only escalates when Kane tries to play a prank and it backfires on him. What will Sierra's parents think of him now? It's really amusing how Kane tries to form a good first impression despite some of the odds stacked against him. It's a fun read and a prequel to the novel, Take My Heart.
Amanda
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've only read 2AM Secrects by M. Piper so far and it was awesome!! It's a brother's best friend forbidden romance between Sadie and Archer. It's very hot and steamy. Sadie is a bartender and it's New Year's Eve. She is the head bartender in the VIP area and looking forward to all the good tips. Archer owns his own company and has money to get into the bar. He's only got eyes for Sadie and ready to make his move on the woman he's wanted for years. I can't wait for their full story!
Kim
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just read Frathouse Confessions: NYE which is one of the wonderful stories included and I will post my review but it’s definitely worth the purchase just for this novella!!

Oh my gosh!!!!! I am so in love with these characters! I experienced laughter, sadness, joy and love in this novella and it was amazing! The story made me smile and shed a few tears at the same time! Absolutely, most Definitely a must read!
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
In a new anthology, I read Freckled by Leslie McAdam.

It was a perfect NYE friends-to-lovers story. Roland and J'Anique are out for NYE. They have made it tradition to pick the others New Years Eve kiss, but something in the air between them shifts. Could this be the year that they move beyond being more than just friends?

This story is short and sweet, with heat.
Darkreads
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Champagne Wishes by Shantel Tessier.

I enjoyed this holiday treat from Shantel Tessier. Two broken hearts disillusioned with love and the opposite sex collide on NYE. What ensues is a hot night together with the potential for more. Cali an Trey and fiery together! Side characters were well developed for such a short novella and round out the story. Can't wait for more!
Heather andrews
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got to read Champagne Wishes by Shantel Tessier and I must say Cali loves to issue challenges at her man, “an endless weekend of orgasms,” she answers, arching a brow. As if that’s impossible. Like I’m an amateur." This was so short it left you wanting more, I can't wait to see more of Cali and Treyton.
Gab Mce
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexiness has upped it game. In Stranger Sex by Audrey you get the sweet, the sassy, that I don’t know what’s happening, but I love it!

When strangers have a chance encounter there is this kinetic energy that draws you in and Ms. Carlan does this beautifully with a raw lust that is palpable.

I can’t wait for the other stories in this anthology!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 2)
  • Intermission (Love Triangle Duet, #2)
  • Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)
  • Mistletoe Over Manhattan
  • Undone
  • Treacherous
  • Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
  • Before You
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Dawn's Awakening (Breeds, #11; Feline Breeds, #8)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
  • Faded Gray Lines (Carrera Cartel #2)
  • Blindsided
  • Tug (Cerberus MC #10)
  • Prophecy of Magic
Rachel Brookes is from the east coast of Australia and writes angst ridden love stories with a pinch of craziness, a dash of drama, a cup of romance, and a bucketload of sexiness. With five novels currently published, she is constantly writing and getting ready to release her next hero and heroine into the world. An avid reader, Rachel can often be found with her kindle in her hand, and getting ...more