Start by marking “Wayfinder (The Mapweaver Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wayfinder (The Mapweaver Chronicles, #3)

Wayfinder

(The Mapweaver Chronicles #3)

"Things forgotten can be remembered, and some stories are meant to be told."

The world outside Thicca Valley is so much bigger than Fox had ever imagined. And much, much stranger. Now, alongside his closest friends and allies both new and old, Fox has set out to repay a debt, and help restore the Pirate God Farran to his former glory. But there are more curiosities waitin
Published October 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wayfinder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wayfinder

Start your review of Wayfinder (The Mapweaver Chronicles, #3)
Reg
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 - MC discovering what his Blessing is.
Book 2 - MC discovering what his Blessing can do.
Book 3 - MC controlling his Blessing.

I just really love this series. I'm so excited for book 4 which will be an auto buy as soon as it's available because I want more of this world and it definitely can offer so much more especially of how that ended. I want MORE.

(view spoiler)
Hailee Dokos
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kaitlin Bellamy has the most amazing ability to put you right in the middle of her stories. Her characters, her worlds, are so vibrant and accessible. Her books remind me a lot of the Tortall series, which was a favorite of mine through middle and high school. I would like to order 100 more books, please and thank you!
Richard Holden
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Glad to be back

Reading this felt like coming home. The world is alive all on its own. You can't help but love the characters even when they are being stupid.
Bill
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, deeply invested in the characters!
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaitlin's strength in writing is being able to put you right into the story. You can see where you are, you can feel the emotions of the characters, you ARE in the story.

This third installment of the Mapweaver Chronicles takes us on further and more incredible journeys. And still leaves this reader hungry for more!
Anniina
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A beautiful enthralling journey with Fox has come to an end and I cannot wait for the next one.

This book captured me as all of Fox's journeys have and I'm left wanting for more. I have cried and laughed and lived through many a vivid story - Kaitlin's writing is like the Shavid storytelling that draw colours out of thin air and makes you truly see the story.

I'll be waiting for the next journey to take me into the unknown realms.
Stacy
Feb 19, 2021 rated it liked it
Oh, boy. Where do I begin? I didn't hate this book' on the contrary, it was entertaining and some parts really touched me. It was still well-written, where details flowed well and the words bounced off the page.

But it also felt messy and disorganized. Cinderstone just seemed to last forever, where I was impatient for the story to keep moving. Nearly all of the characters annoyed me in one way or another except for Fox. And the whole book felt a little lopsided and unsure of itself, compared to t
Jenna Vaughn
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent continuation

The author really did a wonderful job with this third book in the series.
Fox continues to grow into his magic and skills in this part of his story. He sets off on an adventure to find the missing pieces of Farran's memories and powers. First he must map his way between the realms and it almost drains all his magic. This helps deepen his appreciation for his skill, and keeps him humble. But with the assistance of his clever friends and faith in himself he survives.
Lai is a
Emily
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Barbara
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Triumph

In a world of mediocre fiction, Bellamy's books are a breath of fresh air. Her characters weave their way into your heart and you genuinely care what happens to them. I look forward to reading about their ongoing adventures.

It's time to share these books. They're too good to keep to myself.
Paulhofma
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Like the others in the series before it, a highly enjoyable read. While I feel the writing itself is well-paced, the story itself was a bit all over the place for me. Still love the worldbuilding, and definitely a worthy read if you're down for some YA-fantasy goodness. ...more
Kat Brownell
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I do enjoy Bellamy's writing immensely. I think her proofreader let her down a bit in this one, which is unfortunate. But the world-building, as always, is lovely, and I am once again swept up in the tales of forric foxglove and his chosen family. ...more
FK
Jan 22, 2020
Justin George
Feb 07, 2020
Kevin
rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Traitor in Skyhold (Mage Errant #3)
  • Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • Wintersteel (Cradle, #8)
  • The Lost City of Ithos (Mage Errant #4)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • Children of Ruin (Children of Time, #2)
  • Legends of Ahn (King's Dark Tidings, #3)
  • Into the Labyrinth (Mage Errant #1)
  • Small Favor (The Dresden Files, #10)
  • Under Lying
  • Sweep of the Blade (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4)
  • Dragon Storm (Heritage of Power, #1)
  • Knight's Ransom (The First Argentines, #1)
  • Outermost (Shadow of the Dominion Book 3)
  • Spellmaker (Spellbreaker Duology, #2)
  • Elfsong
  • Testing the Waters (Crescent Cove #1)
  • Lonely Planet USA's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
Kaitlin is, in all aspects of her life, a storyteller. Whether she is performing on stage in her day job as an actor, narrating audiobooks from her home studio, or playing Dungeons and Dragons with her closest friends, she loves nothing more than a grand fantasy adventure. She currently lives in Orlando, Florida.

To keep up with all her adventures, feel free to join Kaitlin on any one of her social

The Mapweaver Chronicles (4 books)
  • Windswept (The Mapweaver Chronicles, #1)
  • Inkspice (The Mapweaver Chronicles, #2)
  • Kingmaker (The Mapweaver Chronicles, #4)