Start by marking “Ghosted” as Want to Read:
Ghosted

Ghosted

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  34 ratings  ·  20 reviews
A Halloween party in a haunted Victorian mansion takes a delightfully steamy turn when our heroine finds a key to a hidden section of the mansion.

HEA
Published October 19th 2019 by Redingote Reads

To ask other readers questions about Ghosted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosted

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Ghosted
C Joy
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Joe B
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Oh what a deliciously erotic very short story, with heavy paranormal influence.
Story begins with 3 young women in college, who are still virgins, but determined to loose their virginity. They dress in very sexy Halloween costumes and go to a Halloween party, hoping to find the one or more for them. The main character seems to have a tough time making a connection and begins to explore the home more extensively. She senses something, maybe, and is drawn to a hallway.
I don't want to spoil anything
Mike Herbert
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Ghosted by Fanny Mills. It was well written and had a great premise that kept me turning pages. The characters felt real and the author gave them situations that make them shine.

Amber Beasley
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet sexy fantastic story, perfect for Halloween. I loved it, a great short read. The characters are easy to adore and it moves just fast enough

Piratey Goodness
Oct 22, 2019 rated it did not like it

Verified ARC Reader
Slut Shaming, Here We Come
by Kiss Me, I’ve Got Scurvy

I was excited to read a Halloween Reverse Harem short story, until I actually started reading it. This is the first story I have ever started that I wished I could just delete, but I was obligated to finish it. This story treats the women as if they should be ashamed and feel slutty - that is the word that is used “slut”, more times than I can count, for wanting to embrace their sexuality and calls them “frigid and prudish”
Susie
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout

Booked By Random

*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

Yes and no

OK, I will start by saying that understand some people’s POVs that there is “slut shaming” going on, but it is hardly done in a way that’s completely derogatory. The girls say it of themselves, to further excite themselves. In this context, I have no problem with it.

My actual issues with this was that it, for me, wasn’t concrete enough. The storyline itself was quite flimsy, with the sex
Therese T.
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
All the slut references aside, a nice quick little read.

I'm new to this author as of this short story. That said, while I enjoyed the story itself & I will likely check out more of her works, all the slut references were more than a little over the top, unnecessary & just a bit offputting at points. It was almost enough for me to put the book down & walk away. However, I made a promise to leave a review in exchange for the ARC so I stuck it out. I'm actually glad I did. It was a neat little stor
Riley
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an entertaining & steamy, ghosty, insta-love kind of story. Aside from a few typos, which will hopefully be fixed soon, it was well written, especially the spicey parts. I think it would have been better if everything had stayed the same but instead of already loving each other immediately, they had been allowed to fall in love as they got to know each other, but the eternal bonding was sweet & made the story fun. Removing some of the explanatory monologues would have improved it too, b ...more
Suzanne Hare
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It starts as a Halloween party in a haunted old Victorian mansion. They find a key to another section to the house and things begin to get hot and steamy.

This is a steamy hot short exotic paranormal romance. It is well written and very hot and steamy. The characters are interesting but it is the physical love making that takes the lead in this story. It also a reverse harem story so if this is one of your fantasies then this story is for you. This book meets all the needs of those who love eroti
Annie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Julia and Lord Bradshire, Nicholas Gaines and Graham Swift. Julia is convinced to go to the haunted Mansion by her two friends. She goes as a ghost bride. The three guys are all ghost that are trying to find their true love. Great quick story with lots of heat.

Tania
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. You have a mansion that looks scary, you have a bride and three sexy male ghosts. And that is what you call a perfect Halloween party. Hot, spanking erotic love making.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Barbara
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short fun to read story by an Author I have not read before. Julie goes to a haunted house party and ends up with three ghosts. Cute. super hot story.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jennifer Bourgeois
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
It was ok. It could be better. It was too short even call a story.. I felt at every turn that something was missing. I love the characters interaction with each other. I hate the ending.

Amy
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by Chera Zade and I must say I am looking forward to more. When Julie goes to a haunted mansion Halloween party with her girlfriends, she never dreamed she would meet 3 Victorian ghosts looking for their forever girl. Spicy halloween treat!
Lori
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
A seriously short spicy read. the plot was kind of good just wasn't very long. Overall not too bad - lacking depth

Betty
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great story about a Halloween 🎃 party in a haunted mansion. Three girls are still v

going in costumes to find someone to be with. One is going as a ghost bride and finds

the ghost.

Michelle Dean
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super scary sexy

What a great halloween thrill no tricks just loads of triple treat yummy ghost giving u everything u every draeamed of over and over and over again hmmm a good read I enjoyed it
ENE
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super hot short story

Julie dresses as a ghost's bride for a Halloween party and meets 3 victorian ghost who need her help to become corporeal.

Tayra Sanders
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
SuzyHD
Jul 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Erotic Fun

Julie agrees to go to a Halloween sex party at a Haunted Mansion with her two college friends. Dressed as a Ghost Bride in a sexy outfit, her world is turned upside down once she enters the mansion. Find out what happens once Julie meets up with her ghosts.
Traci Perry
Oct 26, 2019
WanaK
Jun 17, 2020
Chera Zade & Frie...: New: Ghosted 1 4 Oct 20, 2019 12:08PM

• Scale of Betrayal (Diablo Falls)
  • The Spy: MMF Bisexual Romance: All the books from Season One in a single volume (Forbidden Lovers Book 7)
  • Love is Pain: a Dark Romance prequel (Bloody Romance Book 1)
  • On A Night Black (The Cinder Chronicles #2)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 21-30
  • Taken by the Mechanic (Curvy Librarians #2)
  • Assistant to the CEO
  • Overlord (Alpha Lords #2)
  • Blaze (Hard Hats, #2)
  • Her Curves, His Duty: High Heat Older Alpha Male Younger BBW Instalove Romance
  • Ruthless King (Ruthless Warlords #1)
  • Into Darkness (The Five Orders)
  • The Five Orders Series: Books 1-3 (The Five Orders Series Boxsets Book 1)
  • Cooper (Tate Family Holidays, #4)
  • Unlovely Things (Love By Design #2)
  • Taking What's Mine
  • Loyalty Card
  • Never a Mistress, No Longer a Maid (Kellington #1)