Start by marking “Ghosted (Short & Steamy Halloween Heat 2019)” as Want to Read:
Ghosted (Short & Steamy Halloween Heat 2019)

Ghosted (Short & Steamy Halloween Heat 2019)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  24 ratings  ·  17 reviews
A Halloween party in a haunted Victorian mansion takes a delightfully steamy turn when our heroine finds a key to a hidden section of the mansion.

HEA
Published October 19th 2019 by Redingote Reads

To ask other readers questions about Ghosted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosted

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Ghosted (Short & Steamy Halloween Heat 2019)
C Joy
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Joe B
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Oh what a deliciously erotic very short story, with heavy paranormal influence.
Story begins with 3 young women in college, who are still virgins, but determined to loose their virginity. They dress in very sexy Halloween costumes and go to a Halloween party, hoping to find the one or more for them. The main character seems to have a tough time making a connection and begins to explore the home more extensively. She senses something, maybe, and is drawn to a hallway.
I don't want to spoil
Mike Herbert
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Ghosted by Fanny Mills. It was well written and had a great premise that kept me turning pages. The characters felt real and the author gave them situations that make them shine.

Amber Beasley
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet sexy fantastic story, perfect for Halloween. I loved it, a great short read. The characters are easy to adore and it moves just fast enough

Piratey Goodness
Oct 22, 2019 rated it did not like it

Verified ARC Reader
Slut Shaming, Here We Come
by Kiss Me, Ive Got Scurvy

I was excited to read a Halloween Reverse Harem short story, until I actually started reading it. This is the first story I have ever started that I wished I could just delete, but I was obligated to finish it. This story treats the women as if they should be ashamed and feel slutty - that is the word that is used slut, more times than I can count, for wanting to embrace their sexuality and calls them frigid and prudish for
Susie
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout

Booked By Random

*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

Yes and no

OK, I will start by saying that understand some peoples POVs that there is slut shaming going on, but it is hardly done in a way thats completely derogatory. The girls say it of themselves, to further excite themselves. In this context, I have no problem with it.

My actual issues with this was that it, for me, wasnt concrete enough. The storyline itself was quite flimsy, with the sex scenes not
Therese T.
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
All the slut references aside, a nice quick little read.

I'm new to this author as of this short story. That said, while I enjoyed the story itself & I will likely check out more of her works, all the slut references were more than a little over the top, unnecessary & just a bit offputting at points. It was almost enough for me to put the book down & walk away. However, I made a promise to leave a review in exchange for the ARC so I stuck it out. I'm actually glad I did. It was a neat
Riley
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an entertaining & steamy, ghosty, insta-love kind of story. Aside from a few typos, which will hopefully be fixed soon, it was well written, especially the spicey parts. I think it would have been better if everything had stayed the same but instead of already loving each other immediately, they had been allowed to fall in love as they got to know each other, but the eternal bonding was sweet & made the story fun. Removing some of the explanatory monologues would have improved ...more
Suzanne Hare
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It starts as a Halloween party in a haunted old Victorian mansion. They find a key to another section to the house and things begin to get hot and steamy.

This is a steamy hot short exotic paranormal romance. It is well written and very hot and steamy. The characters are interesting but it is the physical love making that takes the lead in this story. It also a reverse harem story so if this is one of your fantasies then this story is for you. This book meets all the needs of those who love
Annie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Julia and Lord Bradshire, Nicholas Gaines and Graham Swift. Julia is convinced to go to the haunted Mansion by her two friends. She goes as a ghost bride. The three guys are all ghost that are trying to find their true love. Great quick story with lots of heat.

Tania
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. You have a mansion that looks scary, you have a bride and three sexy male ghosts. And that is what you call a perfect Halloween party. Hot, spanking erotic love making.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Barbara
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short fun to read story by an Author I have not read before. Julie goes to a haunted house party and ends up with three ghosts. Cute. super hot story.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jennifer Bourgeois
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
It was ok. It could be better. It was too short even call a story.. I felt at every turn that something was missing. I love the characters interaction with each other. I hate the ending.

Amy
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by Chera Zade and I must say I am looking forward to more. When Julie goes to a haunted mansion Halloween party with her girlfriends, she never dreamed she would meet 3 Victorian ghosts looking for their forever girl. Spicy halloween treat!
Lori
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
A seriously short spicy read. the plot was kind of good just wasn't very long. Overall not too bad - lacking depth

ENE
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super hot short story

Julie dresses as a ghost's bride for a Halloween party and meets 3 victorian ghost who need her help to become corporeal.

Tayra Sanders
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Traci Perry
Oct 20, 2019
Kaitlyn Krause
Oct 20, 2019
Fanny Mills
Oct 22, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lacy
marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2019
Chera Zade & Frie...: New: Ghosted 1 4 Oct 20, 2019 12:08PM

• Kidnapped by the Mountain Man
  • Doctor Alien Is In: A Medical Play Romance (30 Books Erotica Halloween Taboo Sex Stories For Adults, #10)
  • Sugarplum (Sweet Curves #4)
  • Be My Baby
  • Marshmallow (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Behind the Velvet Rope (Zaftig Dating Agency #12)
  • Scale of Betrayal (Diablo Falls)
  • THICK: A Billionaire Older Man Curvy Younger Woman Short Steamy Romance OMYW BBW (Curvy Ambition Book 1)
  • On A Night Black (The Cinder Chronicles #2)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 21-30
  • Taken by the Mechanic (Curvy Librarians #2)
  • Overlord: A Dark Shifter Romance
  • Blaze (Hard Hats, #2)
  • Her Curves, His Duty: High Heat Older Alpha Male Younger BBW Instalove Romance
  • Vampire Bait
  • Into Darkness (The Five Orders Book 4)
  • The Five Orders Series: Books 1-3 (The Five Orders Series Boxsets Book 1)
  • Cooper (Tate Family Holidays, #4)

News & Interviews