Start by marking “The Regiment of Majestic Gays” as Want to Read:
The Regiment of Majestic Gays

The Regiment of Majestic Gays

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Kieran’s facing a big birthday and he’s invited his old friends. Except it’s not quite how he imagined. Single. Forever.

Julian and Troy, although they worry, are grateful for time away from their daughter. Left alone, they’re completely wrapped up with each other. Kieran’s delighted. Not jealous at all.

Then there’s Bjorn who’s unsure he’ll manage a whole weekend without
ebook
Published October 20th 2019 by Beaten Track Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Regiment of Majestic Gays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Regiment of Majestic Gays

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Regiment of Majestic Gays
A.M. Leibowitz
This is another one I had the pleasure of working on in its last stages of being tidied up. Since I was new to the author’s work, I honestly had no idea what to expect going in. On the other side of things now, I can say that readers should brace yourselves. This is hilarious, poignant, and delightful.

It’s not a romance, or not primarily, although there’s one couple (who apparently already had their HEA in another story that I am now obligated by the Law of Literature to read). There’s some
Debbie McGowan
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Editor's Review
Just a shortie while I wait for Amazon to stop playing silly beggars and let me approve the paperback...

[ETA: not so short, it seems]

This is absolutely my fave story by Liam Livings so far. It helps, of course, that I have a soft spot for ensemble casts, which is what our RMG is - an ensemble of colourful characters all coming vibrantly to life upon the pages of this novel.

The scene: an island off the Essex coast which is inaccessible by road at high tide, which creates some
Elaine White
Nov 05, 2019
Fay Keenan
is currently reading it
Dec 27, 2019

Liam Livings lives where east London ends and becomes Essex. He shares his house with his boyfriend and cat. He enjoys baking, cooking, classic cars and socialising with friends. He escapes from real life with a guilty pleasure book, cries at a sad, funny and camp film – and he’s been known to watch an awful lot of Gilmore Girls in the name of writing ‘research’.

He has written since he a teenager,