Start by marking “Midsummer Night's Bride: An Andersen Family Romantic Comedy (Brides of Paradise Book 3)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The course of true love never did run smooth
Master Sergeant Mike Evans knows what he wants when he gets out of the Air Force: to collect the vintage fishing boat he helped restore as a kid and cruise the world in honor of the great-uncle who left it to him. Young widow Lane Talmadge knows what she wants, too: to reopen the Enlightenment Community Theatre and earn a
Published October 15th 2019 by Pentachronistic Press

To ask other readers questions about Midsummer Night's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midsummer Night's Bride

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Midsummer Night's Bride: An Andersen Family Romantic Comedy (Brides of Paradise Book 3)
Michaela
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read the first in this series and loved it. This third book was very different but enjoyable all the same. A very unexpected twist right in the beginning. It threw me for a loop and sucked me right in. I loved the theatre and Shakespeare emphasis. The kids running around, family and community - it was all great. A quick read.

Heather Wamboldt
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Midsummer Night's Bride: An Andersen Family Romantic Comedy is the third book in the Brides of Paradise series. This is the story of a sweet romance between Master Sergeant Mike Evans and Lane Talmadge, a widow with two daughters. The story is well written and flows nicely, with a sense of family, community, and love. This is a nice short story for an afternoon's read.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Vicky Loebel; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Karen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting, novella romance story from the Brides of Paradise series. Intriguing connection with the characters. The well-written book kept my attention throughout, enjoyed reading. I have voluntarily chosen to read and review this book.
Barbara
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book three in the Brides of Paradise series this is a short quick story to read. This is Master Sergeant Mike Evans and Lane Talmadge and her two daughter's story, it held my interest until the end. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The storyline was well written and the characters were so well rounded that as I turned each and every page I felt like Lane and Mike pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!
Vicky Loebel began her professional life as a systems programmer for NASA and moved through successively more challenging careers before settling in as a writer of tightly-plotted, romantic fiction. She lives on the slopes of Mt. Lemmon, AZ with her sister, three dogs, a rotating assortment of children, and a husband who has the patience of a saint.

News & Interviews