Start by marking “Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)

Twisted Hearts

(The Camorra Chronicles #5)

Savio Falcone has a few non-negotiable rules when it comes to girls.
They need to be hot as f*ck.
Spread their legs without much prompting.
And leave as soon as the fun is over. Preferably minus any bitching or tears.
With his easy-going bad boy attitude, a last name that rules over Las Vegas and a body to die for, girls have always been at Savios disposal.
Unfortunately,
Published January 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Hearts, please sign up.

Start your review of Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)
MischaS_
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: english, mafia
I cannot get over the cover. The guy looks like he's sniffing his armpit. 🤦♀

Anyway, I have to say that sometimes I feel sorry for authors, they spend months and months writing the book and then you read it in a couple of hours.

The Camorra Chronicles are my favourite by this author. Savio was always battling for the favourite character spot with Remo. Plus Savio was really growing up on my in the last two books, and I was excited to read his. (view spoiler)
Cora Reilly
Jul 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Playlist:

All the good girls go to hell Billie Eilish

Candy shop 50 cent

Genius LSD

Blow your mind Dua Lipa

Me and my broken heart Rixon

Close Nick Jonas

Lamees
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Status: With Savio & his Kitty💕
I feel good RARARAR🎼 Its too good

Well, You know what? Twisted Hearts is a fantastic story, but if you want to taste all the flavors that included in the events of the novel, Youve to read The Camorra Chronicles, so you get to know Savios Character in details.

And of course you can read it as a stand-alone, so its up to you, in either way, the amount of pleasure is high.
More of Gemma, by the way, Gemma is a special girl, I liked her thought, persistence and
AleJandra
3 Whiskey goes well with the taste of blood STARS

"Pride is an honorable thing, but dont let it get in the way of a wise choice.

description

Gemma es adorable y Savio es un descarado horndog. Ambos se dan a querer de forma individual, es imposible no enamorarse de ambos por sus personalidades únicas y peculiares.

Pero como pareja, como pareja son insoportables.

Resena Pendiente...
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Gemma was the hottest girl in the city and didnt even realize it. She was the girl I wanted most and couldnt have.

Ever finish a book and you struggled to feel any which way about it? This was that book for me. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. It was something of that middle of the road story that I don't enjoyed reading, but also would never be something I'd come back to either. Does that even make sense? I hope it does, because there's no better way for me to describe how I
arini ☆彡
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
well, i've never had a penchant for reading books with arrogant heroes and their manwhoring ways. however, even i hadnt anticipated how atrocious this book is. especially, since i thought we were getting somewhere with savio's character arc in the last two books.

i realized that in the past, i'd been charmed by him mostly bcs of his crude humor and his adorable uncle-niece moments with greta. when it comes to being a womanizer, his reputation precedes him. im not complaining about him being one
Rachel K
Jan 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Melanie (mells_view)
Phuong ✯
All I feel is disgust.

Before I begin this rant, I would like to give my deepest apology to Fabiano and Leona. I'm really sorry for giving their book, Twisted Loyalties 2 stars. It was WAY BETTER than Twisted Hearts. Compared to Savio and Gemma, Fabiano and Leona are top tier romance.

Savio you shoud have stayed a side character cause as a hero: you are shit. My (imaginary) goldfish would been a better hero than Savio Falcone.

If I can describe the Hero and the heroine of this book in one word
Fre06 Begum
•PerSef✪ne•
2 only for the Falcone Gang, except Savio ⭐

Mafia Romance (in my opinion more a YA)
Brother's BF, slow burn, arranged marriage
First Person, Double POV.
HEA? Yes.
Standalone? Yes but I suggest you to read the previous books in the Camorra Chronicles Series.

Before I start ..
I love Cora Reilly, Bound by Honor was my first Mafia Romance and for this reason this author and her Mafia Series will always have a piece of my heart. I'm a fan of BBMC and Camorra Chronicles and maybe I'm not the most objective
Sofs
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Im a huge fan of The Camorra Chronicles and this book was highly anticipated by me and it didnt disappointed.

Savio Falcone caught my eye in Twisted Loyalties and I fell in love with him with every new book. And I fell even harder after reading Twisted Hearts. Savio isnt an easy character to like but Cora made an amazing job showing all his sides and layers and still pulling us with his sweet talk and charm. Meantime, Gemma is this sweet innocent girl with a dose of sass, a perfect fit for
Sejla
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Oh boy! Twisted Hearts took me by surprise on so many levels. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so many contradictive emotions about a book hero. While cocky, charming and stubborn Savio often made me want to throw my kindle against a wall, the heroine Gemma was the total opposite. I loved that fierce and loyal girl with all my heart and soul. For the most parts of the book I was convinced that Savio doesn't deserve her! He was so used to easy women who did what he wanted and Gemma ...more
Lelia
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, this book was nothing what I expected. By the plot, the characters and the story itself.
I'll start talking about Gemma... I'm really IN LOVE with her. She's a badass as I expected but still she made me delight in her cute way, altruism, passion, sincerity, and especially her persistence. She's a real fighter, in the ring and in life, and is for sure one of Cora's best female characters. She's really enchanting.
One of my favorite things in this book was her and Toni's friendship. I
Giorgia ~ Reads
2.5 ⭐

I love the series in general. There arent many criminal/mafia books that appeal to me but Cora manages a great balance when it comes to tackling dark themes and her books are situated in a safe zone should I call it. This is why she is an instant buy regardless of hits and misses.

That being said, this book was kind of a disappointment and that is maybe due to the fact that I always expect another Twisted Pride/Twisted Emotions or heck even Twisted Loyalties although thats my least
Danielle Gonzalez
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
3 ⭐⭐⭐

I can't even put into words how anxious I was to read this book.

I follow Cora's publications since 2015/2016 and see her stories evolve with each new book makes me very happy.

Twisted Hearts opens 2020 being her first published book of the year. Unfortunately, I was not surprised by its content and development.

Before going deeper, I would like to say that Twisted Hearts is a good book, but it could be much better if the events in the story had been organized in a linear manner.

We already
Ssandra_
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Twisted Hearts is the fifth novel of the Camorra Chronicles series. It is the love story of the third Falcone brother, Savio, and his best friends Diegos little sister, Gemma Bazzoli.

Although sometimes Savios antics made my blood boil, I kept reminding myself that his actions were part of his defense mechanisms, protection against the darkness that surrounded him. But behind the shallow demeanor, there is a man who eventually learns to show
readingsnfeelings
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
It took me a couple days to gather my thoughts and feelings to write my review, but even now I am not completely over TH. First and foremost, Cora did a number with this one because it was nothing like I expected it to be.

"Crushing girls hearts was practically my special skill set, but knowing I had to break Kittys innocent little heart actually caused me a flicker of qualms."

Let's start with Savio Falcone. This man. This absolutely cocky and arrogant man made me go through a bunch of emotions.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4- "Bull & Kitty" stars***

I start by saying that Savio needed a good kick in the a$$!!!
God, he infuriated me so much!!! The man was soooo immature, but from one hand, i can totally understand... He was too young!
In the present, he was just 22 years old, but in the heart matters he sucked!!!!

"Dreaming about Prince Charming is for little girls, and you aren't a little girl anymore. Not to mention that Savio is definitely no Prince Charming. He's the Big Bad Wolf who wants to eat you."

Eli
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
description
I think for people to like this book they should know who Savio Falcone is, so we shouldnt expect something like Twisted Emotions where Nino was always calm and patient or Twisted Pride where we could see since the first chapter that Remo was obsessed with Serafina, Savio its so different from his brothers and I love how Cora is giving each one of them a strong and remarkable personality.
Savio Falcone is hands down one of my favorite characters from Cora, but God, I wanted to punch him a few
Betül
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

- 3.5 stars -

I love the Camorra Chronicles, so I was looking forward to the middle brother Savio's book. I knew it would take one special lady to get him to change his player ways. I loved that we got to see how Gemma and Savio's bond developed over time. Gemma in the beginning was a young girl crushing hard on her older brother's best friend. She knew that he would be the one she would marry. She comes from a very conservative/traditional Italian
Dani
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
*ARC Review

Gemma Bazzoli fell in love with Savio Falcone the first time she saw him at just 10 years old, however Savio never saw Gemma as more than Diego's kid sister until she starts turning heads with her curvy body. Still reluctant to take the plunge, Savio drags his feet in committing to Gemma. When she is promised to someone else, Savio realizes he'd rather die than let anybody else have her.

I have loved Savio's arrogant and cocky personality since Twisted Loyalties, so saying Twisted
A
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book. Wow. Its taken me a while to write this review because Im still not over it. The wait was so worth it.

Twisted Hearts went in a completely different direction than I thought it would, but I loved it even more for it. It has easily stolen my favourite book of the year top spot. It had many highlights for me, the biggest being Gemma herself. She was everything I hoped for and more, and now my favourite heroine. She was strong and sassy, but also sweet. She held onto her beliefs no matter
zaraa
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Before getting into this review, I just want to say that Remo Falcone remains as the superior best man.
Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this book, I love Savio and Gemma as two individuals but as a couple, Gemma deserves more. But, I hope that if they ever get a second book, their relationship will progress into something more concrete and real. I always knew that Savio is cocky and very confident, but the way he behaved in the first half and more of the book, it was more of him being
Deniz
Cora Reilly did it AGAIN!
Cora gave us another fantastic story, AGAIN!I am so in love with the Camorra Chronicles!.
I absolutely love all of Coras born in blood series & Camorra chronicles & look forward to her books in the future. I love everything she writes:)
I really recommend this book, this series and this author.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Ahhhh!! I have been obsessed with Cora Reilly since her Born in Blood series but The Camorra Chronicles are on another level for me. There is something about seeing these cold and dangerous men fall to their knees for the one woman that is their exception that just hits the spot. I have been DYING for Savio Falcone's book since book one as I knew there was more to the always sarcastic and joking Falcone. And boy did Reilly deliver!! Savio was sexy and controlled and his connection to Gemma could ...more
Selma
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Twisted Hearts is the 5th and highly anticipated installment in The Camorra Chronicles by the unquestioned queen of Mafia romance Cora Reilly. I'm a huge fan of her work and have been for years. She is an incredibly talented author who knows how to write a captivating story and create intriguing and multi-layered characters.

If you've read the previous books in this addictive series you know that Savio Falcone is the second youngest brother of the clan that is ruling Las Vegas with an iron fist.
Nicolette (FallingOverBooks)
ARC received thanks to author.

soooo good! review to come.
Alex Murillo
I definitely took my time to write this review, why? Well because this book was not what expected, but not in a bad way. Not at all. Not even close.

Gemma and Savio's story took me by surprise, they were very funny and impulsive which made them extremely enthralling, to me, that is. I truly enjoyed their friendship and of course their banter, it was both funny and steamy. It was refreshing to see them as kids and then transition into adulthood, and how hormones change EVERYTHING!

Mr. Savio Falcone
mila
Jan 09, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020-releases
edit: change my rating because after a month i came to the conclusion that 2 stars were too generous.

To be honest I don't think this is a bad rating considering that my usual one for mafia romances go between 1 and 3 stars, but still, this book didn't live to meet my expectations.

Since the last books Savio was starting to grow in me. I know he was an easygoing, arrogant and cocky fuckboy, and for a whole minute I was grateful that Cora didn't change his personality, but I think she got confused

• The Dirty Bargain
  • Code of Silence
  • Maria (Made Men, #7)
  • Collateral
  • Damage
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy, #6)
  • Pretty Lies
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).

If you are a fan of audiobooks, many of my books are already available as audios:

Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Flamingo Squad

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the

The Camorra Chronicles (6 books)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Twisted Cravings (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)