Start by marking “Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)

Twisted Hearts

(The Camorra Chronicles #5)

Savio Falcone has a few non-negotiable rules when it comes to girls.
They need to be hot as f*ck.
Spread their legs without much prompting.
And leave as soon as the fun is over. Preferably minus any bitching or tears.
With his easy-going bad boy attitude, a last name that rules over Las Vegas and a body to die for, girls have always been at Savio’s disposal.
Unfortunately,
Published January 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Hearts, please sign up.
Ravina Mehta Yes, that's her, Gemma. In Twisted Bonds also it was hinted that she has a crush on Savio.…moreYes, that's her, Gemma. In Twisted Bonds also it was hinted that she has a crush on Savio.(less)

Start your review of Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
MischaS_
I cannot get over the cover. The guy looks like he's sniffing his armpit. 🤦‍♀️

EDIT: Rating changed to one star. I have no idea why I even gave it two stars (probably for the few family moments between the Falcones). However, I cannot think about anything positive in this book. And the fact that I use it as some sort of measure (it was not as bad as Twisted Hearts etc.) just shows that for me it was really a bad book. So, there is no giving it extra starts just because I like the Camorra series a
mel ☽

i'd rather read draco malfoy and cedric diggory love triangle fanfictions in wattpad than read about savio sleeping around and being a ho for 60% (!!!) of this book.

a little backstory,
↳ this is about the second youngest Falcone brother, Savio Falcone (H) aka the worst man ho out of all of them (aka my least favorite Falcone brother), falling in lust with Gemma Bazzoli (h) aka his best friend's little sister.

basically, Savio just wants her because she's the "hottest girl in Vegas" and
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Sigh.

I really wanted to love this.
It had so much potential and so many scenes that could have been all that my romantically angst-field dreams were made of...

Instead, however, I finished the book feeling like Savio liked Gemma...but could have also just have easily continued banging half the women in Las Vegas and and still been just a-okay.

Cora Reilly
Jul 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Playlist:

You don’t own me – Grace

Cry baby – D
Phuong ✯
All I feel is disgust.

Before I begin this rant, I would like to give my deepest apology to Fabiano and Leona. I'm really sorry for giving their book, Twisted Loyalties 2 stars. It was WAY BETTER than Twisted Hearts. Compared to Savio and Gemma, Fabiano and Leona are top tier romance.

Savio … you shoud have stayed a side character cause as a hero: you are shit. My (imaginary) goldfish would been a better hero than Savio Falcone.

If I can describe the Hero and the heroine of this book in one word
AleJandra
3 Whiskey goes well with the taste of blood STARS

"Pride is an honorable thing, but don’t let it get in the way of a wise choice.”

description

Gemma es adorable y Savio es un descarado horndog. Ambos se dan a querer de forma individual, es imposible no enamorarse de ambos por sus personalidades únicas y peculiares.

Pero como pareja, como pareja son insoportables.

Resena Pendiente...
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia
3 STARS
Gemma was the hottest girl in the city and didn’t even realize it. She was the girl I wanted most and couldn’t have.

Ever finish a book and you struggled to feel any which way about it? This was that book for me. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. It was something of that middle of the road story that I don't enjoyed reading, but also would never be something I'd come back to either. Does that even make sense? I hope it does, because there's no better way for me to describ
Rachel K
Jan 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Fre06 Begum
Mickeysreads
You can read my Review to know the entire story.

10 year old Gemma was cute
But 13 & 15 year old Gemma annoyed the fuck out of me. I had to keep reminding myself that she is a kid.

Omg and but then 16 year old Gemma came into the picture and god. No self respect and following Savio like a love sick puppy even though he has 0 feelings for her.
She just didn’t stop. Even her brother Diego tried to knock some sense into her. But did she listen? NO

“Savio, Gemma, I’m talking about Savio. Just give it
Arini
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
well, i've never had a penchant for reading books with arrogant heroes and their manwhoring ways. however, even i hadnt anticipated how atrocious this book is. especially, since i thought we were getting somewhere with savio's character arc in the last two books.

i realized that in the past, i'd been charmed by him mostly bcs of his crude humor and his adorable uncle-niece moments with greta. when it comes to being a womanizer, his reputation precedes him. im not complaining about him being one b
Melanie (mells_view)
•PerSefone•
2 “only for the Falcone Gang, except Savio” ⭐️

Mafia Romance (in my opinion more a YA)
Brother's BF, slow burn, arranged marriage
First Person, Double POV.
HEA? Yes.
Standalone? Yes but I suggest you to read the previous books in the Camorra Chronicles Series.

Before I start ..
I love Cora Reilly, Bound by Honor was my first Mafia Romance and for this reason this author and her Mafia Series will always have a piece of my heart. I'm a fan of BBMC and Camorra Chronicles and maybe I'm not the most object
Bookadmirer
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was ok

I read this book when it was out, but haven't posted any reviews because I was just too disappointed. Savio was one of my favorite characters but this book just ruined his every character development.

I also thought Gemma would be a badass but she just turned out another meek, naive heroine. I have no problem with that, I mostly enjoy this kind of heroine but when you read every book in the series and every female protagonist is kind of same you get bored. Besides, I haven't seen a male character
Sofs
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reread this this weekend and I loved even more than the first time. Still wish there was more of them as couple though. I will be sitting here waiting for the short story ✨
—————

I’m a huge fan of The Camorra Chronicles and this book was highly anticipated by me and it didn’t disappointed. ⁣

Savio Falcone caught my eye in Twisted Loyalties and I fell in love with him with every new book. And I fell even harder after reading Twisted Hearts. Savio isn’t an easy character to like but Cora made an ama
Sejla
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Oh boy! Twisted Hearts took me by surprise on so many levels. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so many contradictive emotions about a book hero. While cocky, charming and stubborn Savio often made me want to throw my kindle against a wall, the heroine Gemma was the total opposite. I loved that fierce and loyal girl with all my heart and soul. For the most parts of the book I was convinced that Savio doesn't deserve her! He was so used to easy women who did what he wanted and Gemma ...more
archer➶chapter
Savio and Gemma are the IT couple of this series don't you think? They deliver the most beautiful love story to have ever exist in this fictional life E-V-E-R.

I mean Savio is the most likeable fictional man I've ever read. some of the words he says to gemma is so gentlemanly and full of nothing but love. Even Romeo Montague won't ever reach his level of hopeless romantic and disgustingly in love with Juliet.

No engagement or marriage would shackle me down. gemma was too in love with me to con
Giorgia ~ Reads
2.5 ⭐️

I love the series in general. There aren’t many criminal/mafia books that appeal to me but Cora manages a great balance when it comes to tackling dark themes and her books are situated in a safe zone should I call it. This is why she is an instant buy regardless of hits and misses.

That being said, this book was kind of a disappointment and that is maybe due to the fact that I always expect another Twisted Pride/Twisted Emotions or heck even Twisted Loyalties although that’s my least fav
Danielle Gonzalez
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
3 ⭐⭐⭐

I can't even put into words how anxious I was to read this book.

I follow Cora's publications since 2015/2016 and see her stories evolve with each new book makes me very happy.

Twisted Hearts opens 2020 being her first published book of the year. Unfortunately, I was not surprised by its content and development.

Before going deeper, I would like to say that Twisted Hearts is a good book, but it could be much better if the events in the story had been organized in a linear manner.

We already kne
Ssandra_
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

4.5⭐️

Twisted Hearts is the fifth novel of the Camorra Chronicles series. It is the love story of the third Falcone brother, Savio, and his best friend’s Diego’s little sister, Gemma Bazzoli.

Although sometimes Savio’s antics made my blood boil, I kept reminding myself that his actions were part of his defense mechanisms, protection against the darkness that surrounded him. But behind the shallow demeanor, there is a man who eventually learns t
Lorraine Lesar
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
At 10, Gemma knew who she was going to marry. Savio Falcone.
At 13, Gemma hadn’t changed her mind. Savio Falcone was her obsession.
At 15, Gemma was there for him when his bat-shit-crazy mother went bat-shit-crazy. Even that stupid nickname he insisted on calling her, she now accepted. Cos’ it was Savio Falcone that gave it to her.
At 16, Gemma got daring and snuck out to help her friend Toni at the bar her dad ran for the Camorrista.
That’s when Savio Falcone realised that his little ‘kitty’ was n
readingsfeelings
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
It took me a couple days to gather my thoughts and feelings to write my review, but even now I am not completely over TH. First and foremost, Cora did a number with this one because it was nothing like I expected it to be.

"Crushing girls’ hearts was practically my special skill set, but knowing I had to break Kitty’s innocent little heart actually caused me a flicker of qualms."

Let's start with Savio Falcone. This man. This absolutely cocky and arrogant man made me go through a bunch of emotions
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 stars

I really like the groveling in this book, but I feel like there was room for a lot more. I also didn’t believe that Savio had changed.

Gemma is one of my favorite Cora Reilly heroines. She is sweet, strong, and at the end of the day, she stands up for herself. I really liked her progression through this book from 10 years old.

Savio annoyed me throughout the book. I never really liked him to be honest. His character was pretty one sided and pretentious. His personality was pure jer
zaraa
Jan 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Before getting into this review, I just want to say that Remo Falcone remains as the superior best man.
Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this book, I love Savio and Gemma as two individuals but as a couple, Gemma deserves more. But, I hope that if they ever get a second book, their relationship will progress into something more concrete and real. I always knew that Savio is cocky and very confident, but the way he behaved in the first half and more of the book, it was more of him being imma
Deniz
Cora Reilly did it AGAIN!
Cora gave us another fantastic story, AGAIN!I am so in love with the Camorra Chronicles!.
I absolutely love all of Coras born in blood series & Camorra chronicles & look forward to her books in the future. I love everything she writes:)
I really recommend this book, this series and this author.
Vaishali
Sep 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ummm what was that? So disappointed!

Everything felt so forced.
I am going to re read Remo’s book just to make up for this one.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4- "Bull & Kitty" stars***

I start by saying that Savio needed a good kick in the a$$!!!
God, he infuriated me so much!!! The man was soooo immature, but from one hand, i can totally understand... He was too young!
In the present, he was just 22 years old, but in the heart matters he sucked!!!!

"Dreaming about Prince Charming is for little girls, and you aren't a little girl anymore. Not to mention that Savio is definitely no Prince Charming. He's the Big Bad Wolf who wants to eat you."

W
Betül
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

- 3.5 stars -

I love the Camorra Chronicles, so I was looking forward to the middle brother Savio's book. I knew it would take one special lady to get him to change his player ways. I loved that we got to see how Gemma and Savio's bond developed over time. Gemma in the beginning was a young girl crushing hard on her older brother's best friend. She knew that he would be the one she would marry. She comes from a very conservative/traditional Italian
Lana✨
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book. Wow. It’s taken me a while to write this review because I’m still not over it. The wait was so worth it.

Twisted Hearts went in a completely different direction than I thought it would, but I loved it even more for it. It has easily stolen my favourite book of the year top spot. It had many highlights for me, the biggest being Gemma herself. She was everything I hoped for and more, and now my favourite heroine. She was strong and sassy, but also sweet. She held onto her beliefs no matt
Selma
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Twisted Hearts is the 5th and highly anticipated installment in The Camorra Chronicles by the unquestioned queen of Mafia romance Cora Reilly. I'm a huge fan of her work and have been for years. She is an incredibly talented author who knows how to write a captivating story and create intriguing and multi-layered characters.

If you've read the previous books in this addictive series you know that Savio Falcone is the second youngest brother of the clan that is ruling Las Vegas with an iron fist.

• The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made #1)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made #3)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).

If you are a fan of audiobooks, many of my books are already available as audios:

Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Flamingo Squad

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the occasio

The Camorra Chronicles (6 books)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Twisted Cravings (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)

News & Interviews

“What kind of horror story did you tell now?”

“Only the truth.”

“That’s always the worst”
0 likes
“Only the fitspo girls filled out those clothes. Gemma only managed to emphasize her non-existent curves.” 0 likes