Start by marking “Unravel (Unbound Trilogy Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Unravel (Unbound Trilogy Book 1)

Unravel

(Unbound Trilogy #1)

I’m Logan Mitchell, and I hold many secrets in my greedy hands.

Women?

They bow at my feet. Do what I ask and come back for more.

But Ellie Wynn, I don’t want her bowing, I want her to kneel.

She thought our time together was one night, a twist of fate.

How wrong she was.

Ellie has been mine since the day I saw her.

Little does she know, it wasn’t that night. It was
Published October 16th 2019 by Kathy Coopmans (first published August 8th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Unravel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unravel

Start your review of Unravel (Unbound Trilogy Book 1)
Suzanne
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, down the rabbit hole have we gone with this new story that is the first of a trilogy from Kathy Coopmans. Honestly, I have zero words. The flow of this story was amazing. So much so, that I would have devoured it in one sitting, but apparently I had to sleep, so my tablet was taken away from me by my husbutt. Anywho, this story blew my mind. The concept to the scorching passion, plus the twists and turns, my head is still spinning. Especially with that ending! OMG!! I NEED MORE!
One thing
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Ellie lived through a bright childhood and a horrific adolescence. Once her beloved father died, her enchanted life fell into shambles at the hands of his wife and her children. She was terrorized, brutalized, and left broken. Through adulthood, she's finally picked up the pieces and made a satisfying life for herself. She's got an amazing best friend, an incredible pseudo-mom, a thriving business, and her health. When a night of unparalleled passion completely obliterates her walls,
Dora Koutsoukou
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 s

My heart almost stopped beating at the ending paragraph of this book!!!! omg

Unravel was so well orchestrated that I fervently read page after page.
Each character carried a tough past and some skeletons in their closets.
I was in awe watching Logan falling for Ellie, how such a sexy alpha character laid down his feelings and thoughts with honesty and great passion. And I was very happy for Ellie’s emotional and sexual awakening.
The plot was amazing, with angst, passion and suspense, secrets
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Can anyone help me with safety details pretty please????

Thanks to Tracey safety deets in the comments and this one is definitely not for me!!!
April Symes
Unravel by Kathy Coopmans is Book 1 in Unbound Trilogy. Let me start by saying OMG what a wild and amazing start to her new trilogy.
This book had me enthralled and on the edge of my seat, not knowing what or how or who to even grab "hold" of, if you understand what I mean. There's such an emotionally charged rollercoaster ride going on. The twists and turns that Ms. Coopmans takes you on. I literally didn't know if I was coming or going. I just knew that I adored Logan and Ellie's story and I
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+ DELICIOUS SEXY STARS!! I devoured this book in one sitting!! Logan is so YUMMY!! Logan and Ellie's story is so delicious and sexy you will consume every word in a couple of hours. Their story has all the feels, some angst, sexiness, friendship, family and love. It is a rollercoaster of a ride, so strap yourself in and enjoy. I can't wait for the next book....I AM DYING RIGHT NOW!! Kathy Coopmans words are like your favorite dessert you can't get enough.....give me more.
Donna Purcell zappone
OMG!! OMG!!!
The words will not form in my brain...
I NEED the next book, like right now!!
The twists and turns that the author had me going in was like being in a twister. I didn't know which way was up. And the ending.... what can I say but Oh My Gawd.... the ending ...
it was a page turning, sexy, mysterious read. All I wanted to know was .. what was his secret? But when I found out .. I was like WHAT the ...I
Becky Rendon
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Talk about Unraveling. Kathy Coopmans had me on edge and so darn curious throughout this entire book. I was sure I would figure out the twist. Uh, yeah, not even close! I'm left stuttering and sputtering for how I missed it.

Unravel is going to unravel my mind while I wait for Undone. It's spinning while I attempt to process all I've learned. I almost feel like I need to do a reread to see if I can catch all that I missed. I don't think it will help but I'm my mind it's like I can catch it and
Kathy Coopmans
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Unravel is now live!! One-click a copy for only 2.99. The price will go to 3.99 at the end of the week.

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2wR3k7o

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2KKgrPV

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2IdETrr

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2WzOMUn

iBooks: https://apple.co/2KfCY7L

Nook: https://bit.ly/2ZiCaTa

Kobo: https://bit.ly/2IcJ0UA

Blogger friends.
I’m excited, nervous and oh, so thrilled to share the sign-up link for my upcoming Unbound Trilogy.
I’d love to have you help spread the word.
Stacy Hahn
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unravel by Kathy Coopmans did just that. It left me completely unraveled and gasping a tortured Nooooooo at the end of the book.

Ellie has lost so much, but she is a fighter and hasn’t let her past make her weak. You will love her!

Logan is a man surrounded by guilt, secrets and mystery. He comes back into Ellie’s life and wants her like no other, only his past and hers are on a twisted course that left me reeling.

I need the next book like I need air!
Amy S. Ryan-Day
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by Kathy Ccopmans and it definitely will not be the last. It's the first book in the planned Unbound trilogy and I absolutely cannot wait for the next two books! Especially since Unravel ended with quite the cliffhanger!!!
It's a sweet, remarkable love story with a bit of mystery, intrigue and action. Plus a fair amount of steamy scenes, which are veeeerrrryyyyy steamy!! I highly recommend this book and the trilogy, as well as the author.

I read an ARC of this
Anne Milne
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first in a new trilogy from Kathy and boy has she delivered. From the start I could tell this was different from her previous books. I was hooked, the story and the characters intrigued me. There is an air of mystery throughout the story. Everyone seems to be hiding something. Logan is a man on a mission, he has Ellie in his sights but I don't trust him.

Get ready readers this is a bumpy confusing twist ride with a HUGE cliffhanger. Roll on book two.
Ana Rita
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you could imagine the way I was smiling when I was about to read this book... You would think that I was crazy...
I was smiling so freaking hard because I simply adore this author.
She has been a constant in my reading life and her books are to die for.
Not only is she an amazing writer but also an amazing person. She's that awesome.
Kathy Coopmans has a writing that will hook you up and will captivate your attention in a sec. Just trust me. Her books are raw, intense, amazing and with a few
Heather
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A story that Unravels your thoughts and emotions like a slow rope dangling at the hands of the awesomeness that is Kathy Coopmans! Logan and Ellie's story is one full of angst, love, lust, pain, anger, chemistry, twists and turns, and a fist full of secrets! Ellie has been through so much and is one heck of a fighter! I can't wait to see where Kathy takes her! The nose dive of an ending had me saying, "oh he** NO!!" Amazing story and I am so ready for the next book!!
Lynne Garlick
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Come on!!!! Where is that golden button because this deserves so much more than Five Stars!!! Oh. My. Freaking. Shizz!!!!
Ellie breaks her own self-imposed rules for one night with a guy she meets in a club, the connection, the chemistry is off the charts. Like stratospheric!! And then, in the blink of an eye she realises who he is and runs, leaving him asleep.
Two weeks later and with some interference from her friend, they meet again. Logan is not going to let her go without a fight, she is the
Christine
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Logan is a man with many layers. He is complicated amazing and compassionate. Ellie is one strong woman. Love the twists in the story. Could not wait to see what would happen next. Can’t wait for the next book. Amazing read.
Crystal Gray
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-gems
This book! It had all the feels, for real. Ellie went through so much when she was younger, it's hard to wrap your head around. You just want to hug her! Logan, so many secrets! I recall cussing at the end, so it wasn't just quiet emotions that this brought out. I was loud! lol
Stefanie Kral
5 Unraveling Stars!!!

Just when I thought Kathy Coopmans couldn’t outdo herself, she wrote Unravel , the first book in her Unbound Trilogy .

Ellie had the perfect family and life. When her parents passed away she’s left with her evil stepmom and even more evil stepsister and brother. The three of them did everything to make Ellie’s life a living hell. Her stepbrother also had an evil infatuation with her.

Ellie was lucky to have her former housekeeper turned mom and best friend turned
Fiona Fog
Um what just happened here? That's what I'm asking myself. That ending, I did not see that coming. Nor did I realise going in that it would end on a cliffhanger. The title should have clued me in right? But no I didn't even read the blurb I saw it come up on my feed from someone I follow on Instagram and that sealed the deal for me.

Ellie has a past one that most would find hard to ever overcome. So straight away I love her character. The strength she's shown with what the cards of fate dealt
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Well fuck me, what in the every loving hell just happened?! Honestly I've got absolutely nothing left in me after that journey and that ending y'all, more specifically that last paragraph... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Again, other than a whole lot of anger at some characters and this author leaving me on the edge of my seat with mail biting suspense on what the hell is going to happen next... I. Got. Nothing.

I adore Kathy Coopmans and I've been with her since the start and her writing
Lisa Stinson
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathy, Kathy, Kathy...what have you done to me. You made me fall in love with the bad boy so easily. Ellie and Logan’s story is just beginning but wow what a start.

Ellie had something horrific happen to her years ago and she struggled so hard to come out of that to find a happiness she so desperately deserved. When she finally decided to put herself out there, she meets this mysterious man that she is undoubtedly drawn to. She can’t understand why she has this pull to a man she doesn’t know but
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
What a tangled web we weave.... FYI this book is the 1st in a trilogy and ends with a teeny tiny cliffhanger..
Ellie is a young woman who has been brutalized and terrorized by those she thought of as family. She has come out on top, but what will cause her to break! Ellie has decided she is gonna give a relationship a shot with someone from her past. After all that she has been through trust is not she gives away freely.
Logan has had eyes for Ellie since they were just teenagers. When they
Kylee
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unravel is a book that had me entranced right from the start. Logan and Ellie will have your pulse racing, your palms sweating and your mind reeling. Your heart will be torn between love, intrigue and loathing as Logan tries to make Ellie his. The lies and secrets are building, you can feel the impending backlash and discovery through words that paint a picture so clear at times it will feel as if it is playing out right before your eyes in vivid colour. Ellie will be a character that warms your ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Kathy does it again and I just absolutely love it! Man she really brought her A game and had me at the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next and when i was reading I was yelling at my kindle like they could hear me and change things but the way this story played out had me screaming hooray!

Ellie comes from a horrible up bringing to make something of herself and change her situation when one night of meeting a man and being with him changes everything for her. But she is a
Nicole
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man, once I startred reading this I could NOT put it down! This trilogy started had me sucked in from the first page and I couldn't wait to find out what road we'd be on with Ellie and Logan, and although I'm familiar with Ms. Coopmans' books, I still wasn't quite prepared for what Ellie had to endure once her father remarried all those years ago. Shadow is the poster child and spokesperson for psychotic sociopaths, and it seems to be a badge of (dis)honor he proudly wears.

There's no doubt
Cathy
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ellie and Logan are a lot alike with their fighting spirit...yet to very different. Ellie's past still haunts her and is so heartbreaking, but she is so so strong and doesn't let anyone walk all over her. Logan is used to getting what he wants, so of course Ellie stands out.

This book is book 1 in a trilogy so let's start with saying that it definitely ends in a big way...and you will be mad at the author for leaving you hanging....BUT....this book sucks you and there is some sweet stuff, and
Lisa   cheney
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For me I don't normally read a trilogy until all the books are completed and out. But for one of my go to authors you just have to make that exception. Early on in the you will see that Ellie is a fighter and losing her mom at an early age wasn't easy for her dad or her, enduring more than one person should she has proven that she is a fighter and will rise to the challenge. i loved her strong will and her desire not to ever give up. Then you have Logan O to the M to the G he is so swoon worthy ...more
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 3-part story so be prepared to get all three parts. The story has suspense, lies, secrets, edge of your seat jaw dropping craziness, and drama.

This is the dare I say start of the story. I have tons of questions but sadly I have not one answer. What the hell is going on comes to mind but at certain points I am not sure I really want to know what is going on. My mind is already blown, and this was just the very tip of the story. No spoilers you
Xavier Neal
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read if...you like romantic suspense, alpha males, mob/mafia/organized crime, and trilogies.

Side Note: I went into this book excited. I didn't know much more about it than the synop and a few teasers that had really grabbed me. As I read, I kept asking questions, the same questions over and over again, waiting for the answers to just pop off the page and when they finally did, I was hit with a multitude of emotions that just sprung from me. The rug was yanked from underneath my feet, I was
United Indie Book Blog
OMG! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is my first time reading one of Kathy Coopmans books. This is the first book in The Unbound Trilogy. This story is about Logan and Ellie. This book had me devouring every word on every page so fast it had my head spinning. Their story has all the feels, some angst, sexiness, friendship, family and love. It is a rollercoaster of a ride, so strap yourself in and enjoy. I can't wait for the next book. Ellie has been through ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cocky Playboy
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 2)
  • Then There Was You
  • Dangerous Temptations
  • Pour Judgment
  • CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
  • Before You
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Collateral
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • If I Say Yes (Blake Brothers Book 1)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Bride (Deceit Duet, #1)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Complicated Love (Moment In Time #2)
  • Jordyn's Army
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.

Unbound Trilogy (3 books)
  • Undone (Unbound Trilogy, #2)
  • Untwist (Unbound Trilogy, #3)