Start by marking “Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)” as Want to Read:
Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)

Remember Me This Way

(The Sound of Us #3)

The Sound of Us are supernovas in the sky and I’ve been following their light from the moment we met. It was easy to get wrapped in them, for me to feel like I wasn’t a real person unless I was in their presence, helping them, loving them.

Since Gentry’s attack we haven’t been the same, and I’m afraid that the magic we had been working so hard to build may be gone forever.
Published January 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me This Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Me This Way

Start your review of Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
Liz
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
The ending was a little bit of a let down but still an enjoyable series.
Coralee Corrigan
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read and I loved it. Read it it all in one sitting . Couldn’t put it down till I was fine if it
Kristiana S
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020
I'm so sorry that i didn't like this series.
I want to like them. I do. But can't.
Jennifer G
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It wasn't supposed to be like this. Ari is back with her guys. They are the biggest band in the world. They have what they dreamed of since they were in their teens. But nothing feels right since Ari survived being shot by Gentry. They are scared. It's slipping away. And when Ari gets a chance at her dreams, it might be their end.

This was my favorite book of the series. Partly because it was Tanner's book but it was so much more. Anyone who knows my reviews knows that I want my HEA. But it has
Karen
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I detest series....so one star take away.

Still, I love this fantasy of three guys who really love a broken girl, who is strong enough for her shit and theirs also.

Grammar was a bit sloppy because Their and There were mixed up occasionally.

Lovely story and I agree with author's choice of "husband" but it hardly matters as there is lots of love between the guys and United in love with her. Fantasy and fantastic.
Daisy Delfin
Jessica
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am not the type honestly to write reviews, but this book series had become my obsession. Personally out of all three books, I had a love hate relationship with this one, while the other two I was absolutely crazy over. I waited over a month for this to release, and though I love the book, I will admit I was dissapointed in certain parts. I am trying to avoid spoilers, but Ariana goes through something terrible, something that prevented her from going to the boys. This hit me hard and I was so ...more
Jesi Gisell
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
The Book Fling
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The final book of the series, Remember Me This Way (The Sounds of Us # 3) By C.R. Jane, came out this past Saturday. Man, oh man, I inhaled this story within a few hours. It was that great.
5/5 hearts!

Trying to recover from the attack from her ex-husband, Ari is trying to heal and find herself. Her men are drowning in fear, anger, and guilt. Past issues will rise up and relationships will be tested. Will trying to discover who she is break apart the fragile relationship she has with her men?

Cynthia Mejia
Better than perfect!

Sometimes we read books because we want the fairytale love stories, the ones that start out in the sunshine and then have the lovers weather a little storm before coming out on the other end of the rainbow. But Remember Me This Way is the conclusion of a love story that was born in the midst of heartbreak and is forced to persevere through the difficult times life throws at us.

Recovering from her attack, Ariana and her boys are dealing with all of the feelings of fear and
Kassi
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to this wonderful trilogy, Sound of Us, gripped us from book 1 and had us holding back our lone tear. Remember Me This Way is a book that we would remember, Ari, a broken girl didn’t want to hold back her guys, Jensen, Jesse, and Tanner, so she let them go to pursue their dreams unbeknownst to her that they are more broken too without her.
We followed Ari, Jensen, Jesse, and Tanner from their beginning to their end of their journey and they (sorta) got their HEA. The book flowed as
Lisa
A must read

I've just finished the last book of this series and what a series, I loved how you get to know each characters and the life they have lived to get where they are, the love they have for each other they are a must read . They keep you hooked and I couldn't put them down there are a few twists which you don't think they will come back from brilliantly written well done C R Jane a nother fantastic series just wish there was another book to this . If you love a book with a edge to it
Brianna
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tanner has always been my favorite of the three guys. Probably because of his damaged past. I always loved him and Ari together. Don't get me wrong I love the other guys too but theres just something about Tanner that pulled me in. This series has been so amazing and C.R. Jane is a truly amazing author. I don't know how she does it but you just fall in love with all of her characters. You live through the emotions of each one. This book was beautiful. I look forward to reading more of her books ...more
Jess
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really love how the author was able to weave together so many different issues (especially mental health and interpersonal struggles) within each character, giving them depth as we watched them overcome their individual struggles together as the series progressed. Ariana is, wow...following her and being a part of her journey definitely brought on all the feelings and I loved the multiple POV to add perspective. This was, as always, a rollercoaster of all the feels by this author and I loved ...more
Shannon
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think this book just stole my soul. My heart.... what a ride. These boys are everything. I cried multiple times for them all and fell in love with them all over again. I’m so thrilled that our girl was successful in finding some thing just for her and that they were all able to find a HEA. This ending couldn’t have been more perfect and the ride we take to get there makes it even more wonderful. Me. Jane never disappoints.
elese cornett
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending for a perfect series!

I absolutely loved this series. Now that the series is complete ,I feel my has patience paid off! The continuing mystery behind the charachters is what really got me hooked. Each character added their own layer to the yummy cake that this series is. Highly suggest it. Throughly entertaining read , aspecially if you like more story/ character development. And can I just say how releived I was to FINALLY know the big secret!?!?
Kerri Ryba
Wow

I started my re-read in Saturday afternoon. Just finished the series, it's currently Sunday evening. I got about four hours of sleep, i yelled at my brother for daring to interrupt me, and my eyes are super puffy from crying my eyes out throughout all the books. I loved going on this journey with Ari, Tanner, Jesse, and Jensen. I'm in a major book hangover now, but one of my top five series.
Flaflinko
Emotional rollercoaster

Remember Me This Way was supposed to be Tanner's book and I knew from the previous books, that this one would break my heart. The author managed to move me to tears in this book. She ripped my heart out, stomped on it and slowly pieces it back together again. I had faith in the last part though. What an amazing ending to this series and what an emotional ride it has been.
Anna
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
We made it to the final book in the series. Things don't start out all happy go lucky though. It's a struggle. One thing about this series is that it's always been kept on a real level. Emotions and obstacles. Life getting in the way. So while it may not have been a pretty road to the end, we made it to our beautiful happy.
Sherri Borth
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A perfect conclusion

I'm not even going to lie..I purposefully dragged this book out because I loved the series so much I didnt want it to end. But like all things there must be an end ( thank god she has other series!!) This book broke me a little in a good way . The author has a way of invoking so much emotion. Read it.. no regrets here !!
Fiona Andrew
Wow

I’m sad that this series has finished, I’m also totally enthralled with this series I’ll be reading it again. I loved all of this story the angst, the pain, the happiness and the joy. What a love story. Grab yourself a copy and curl up with your favourite beverage in your favourite reading spot and lose yourself in a fabulous series. Highly recommended.
Melissa Hickman
Wow!!!!!

I absolutely loved the conclusion of this series!!!! Ariana is such a beautiful character and the love story C.R. Jane has given us has all the emotion you could ask for! I love all of the guys but Tanner has a special place in my heart. I literally had tears in my eyes for him. Such an amazing love these men have for Ariana !! READ THIS SERIES!!!
Michelle Garrett
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

You broke my heart then put it back together. This book was an amazing ending to an amazing series! Ariana and the guy have had a rough road but I loved watching them get stronger because of it. Ive been in Ariana's shoes and your story has shown me that I don't always have to be lost. That this isn't the end of my story. So thank you for that!
Lorie Lee
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally drained , what a series!!!!

My heart was so caught up in the lives of Ariana , Tanner , Jesse & Jensen that during their story there were times I felt like I couldn’t breathe...This was one of the most emotional , loving and yet gut wrenching series I’ve ever read , I’m so emotionally drained , NO other author has ever brought me to this point!! What a series !!!
Ashley
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I can't believe its over!

I fell in love with the first book, totally wrecked and emotional.
The second book was good but I frequently was irritated with Ari.
This one just fixed it all, broke my heart, then put me back together again. I knocked off a star for errors I noticed, but such a great ending.
Theresa Wesley
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh!! This book was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. My heart was breaking at times and you will definitely need the tissues handy. Ariana and her guys have to fight to make the relationship work. There are still obstacles to overcome. Tanner's past is huge along with Gentry. I absolutely love it!
Yennifer Sierra
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I mean... there are just NO WORDS to describe the rollercoaster of emotions I have been through in the past 12 hours with this series. I cried, I laughed, I screamed. Honestly, this story will forever be one of my favorite series ever. If you’ve read Rock Hard Beautiful by the amazing C.M. Stunich this book is for you!!!!!
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I sneakly read this when I was busy so I didnt get to fully have an emotional outward experience to it but i deff wanted to laugh and cry and rage a bunch of times. I dont normally like contemporary but when I do I need it to be like this with epic love, was really great loved their relationship with each other
Nicole Hale
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a hot mess. I just finished this book and it was everything!!!! Tanners story was heartbreaking it had me crying. I will absolutely miss Ari, Jesse, Jensen and Tanner!!!! This book could not have been any better for their ending
Linda Figueira
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The closure of this trilogy is a mixture of feelings to the reader. It’s a time for the characters to meet their ghosts, their fears, beautifully and affectionately written till they find their way, their purpose in life. Thanks C.R. For this lovely and enchanting story.

• Boys and Burlesque
  • Faithless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #3)
  • Smoke and Mistletoe (Best Wishes #3)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
  • Family (Academy of Misfits #3)
  • Killer (Hillcrest University, #5)
  • The Avowed (Shadowed Wings, #2)
  • When the Dead Come Home (The Veil Diaries Book 8)
  • Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • Psycho (Hillcrest University, #4)
  • The Princess of Chaos (Underestimated #2)
  • Reject (Academy of Misfits #2)
  • Scarlett XOXO
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Hidden River Deception (Hidden River Academy #4)
I'm a wife, mother, and author! Writing has always been a passion for me, and publishing my first series is a dream come true. I drink too much caffeine, never sleep, and my imagination is always churning out ideas. Eva and her men have been in my head for awhile, and I'm so glad to finally take you with me on this journey!

The Sound of Us (3 books)
  • Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us, #1)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)