Start by marking “Steeling Christmas (Satan's Savages MC Series, #6)” as Want to Read:
Steeling Christmas (Satan's Savages MC Series, #6)

Steeling Christmas

(Satan's Savages MC #6)

The name’s Steel.
VP of the Satan's Savages MC, and husband to a goddess with flaming red hair.
My life was once chaos and carnage, now it’s school runs and platted hair.
It’s about as good as it gets.

My name is Willow.
Old Lady to a biker who I've watched grow into someone amazing.
Our family is huge, not just by blood, but by bond. We wouldn't have it any other way.
This club
Published December 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Steeling Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steeling Christmas

Start your review of Steeling Christmas (Satan's Savages MC Series, #6)
Mary
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The family that makes up Satan’s Savages is a fabulous blend of tough characters that live their loyalty and trust to the end. The club is different with many of the members married with kids running around but they still maintain that rough edge. As they are preparing to celebrate Christmas, a threat to one of the members has them revisiting old habits but will they succeed in their mission? Add in Flame’s judgmental parent’s making an appearance which pushes Steel and Flame off-kilter and you ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG the poem that starts this story is pure gold! The whole novella is brilliant from start to finish!

Steeling Christmas has a touch of everything you could possibly want to entertain you in a book. There is romance, drama and suspense, family stress as well as family support, as well as all the old characters from the Satan’s Savages MC make your heart swell revisiting each and every one.

Techie is such a fun character, I totally love him and his antagonism with Gadget is too funny. Jackson, St
Kylee
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steel yourself because Christmas with the Satan’s Savages is going to be like a sleigh ride in a storm. My most loved characters in the Satan’s Savages MC, Steel and Flame will remind us why these two kept us mesmerized and captivated during this series. The heat, love and chaos is still strong but add some new drama, family conflict and Christmas sweaters and the ride to Christmas Day will have the bells jingling overtime. A quick action packed holiday read that won’t be anything like a silent ...more
Debra Akers
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one has a bit of it all...

Steeling Christmas has everything you would expext from an MC romance...love, loyalty, family, a kidnapping, a jewelry heist, murder, and family drama. What more could you want?
In this book we get to catch up with Steel and Flame and the rest of the Satans Savages MC. It's been awhile and it was great to catch up with them and get to meet their kids.

Thank you KE Osborn, Satans Savages is one of my favorite MC series and it was great to read about them again.

Andrea Floyd
Great book

A cute Christmas story, although definitely not typical. Thoroughly enjoyable characters, with an interesting storyline. Motorcycle club, Russian thugs, a kidnapping, a heist, loads of twists and turns, action, and fun, add in romance and two pot belly pigs and you'll laugh beginning to end.
Phyllis Wolford
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great holiday story to bring back all of our favorite characters.
They will do anything for their family, and that includes the club girls.
A kidnapping, a jewel heist, and the in-laws from hell, it cant get more chaotic or dangerous for the club. But, in the end it all works out and they prove to everyone that you don’t have to have blood to be family. It can be love, loyalty and understanding then you have the best family around.
Lee-anna Dunk
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My loves

Oi do I love this series or what ? Yes I do . ! I've missed these bikers and I'm so over the moon happy that K E Osborn write a Christmas book with them in it .
These bad boys love hard with everything they've got with passion and intensity.that rival no other. This book was so good . I loved the banter the brotherhood the escapeds lol nothing changes with these bikers.
Debbie Earley
Loved it

As always the men and women of Satan's Savages MC warm my heart. I laugh, cry and fight right along side them. I loved this book and I'm so happy they were able to a happy Christmas and no not of tears and sorrow. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the men and women of The Satan's Savages MC.
Teresa Lara
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Steel and Flames amazing intense beautiful addicting Christmas journey
So ready for more
Suzan
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent installment. Makes you want to go back and revisit all characters that make up K. E. Osborns book world.
April Vivas
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wowwww...a whole lot of action packed into one little book. Love these characters and their adventures. A must have on your book shopping list!!! ...more
Meleaha Howard
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing addition to the series! Christmas is a time for family, sometimes that works, but sometimes it doesn't. Can this mc family have it all? ...more
Rebecca
Sweet, hot sexy and just excellent it's Christmas time at tge Satan's savage's what could go wrong? Aaah you know plenty , you'll need to read to find out. ...more
Mona williams
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a very short read. its christmas time and things should be happy. only things are very wrong . you have to read to find out what happens. family is not always blood!
Stephanie
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great little novella addition to the series. Just enough intrigue and drama to add excitement. Loved seeing all the characters and what’s been going on in their lives since we last saw them.
Andrea
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella has it all, family drama, suspense, some Christmas magic, and an action packed story that I couldn't put down. I love visiting the Satan's Savages and this novella disn't disappoint. ...more
Kim
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t believe this book is about Steeljng Christmas .. well maybe a little .. it is more about what we all know MC Clubs are all about .. FAMILY !!

This cute little story shows you how families pull together at the holidays even if there is some bad guys involved. Steel knows how .. as usual .. to get them out of a tough spot .. even if he doesn’t let everyone in on his idea. It could have turned around on him but he made it work out like he tries to do with Flame and he parents .. ughh don’t g
Wendy Ihnat
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The characters in this series are like the family you always wanted to have. I laughed a lot and even cried. Steel and Willow are perfect for each other. And Petunia stole the show!!! That scene was hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens with the other characters. KE is new to me in reading, can't wait to read more! ...more
Elaine
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
KE Osborn writes another awesome book!! There is always something happening in the club, The Russians and Flame's parents!!
Every aspect of this book is unpredictable, has you sitting on the edge of your seat until the very end!
Dawnna
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christmas Is The Time For Families

Filled with laughter, loyalty, love and devotion. The men and women of Satan's Savages MC will show what the true meaning of family is really about. Hot bikers and danger makes for a interesting fun Christmas read.
Angela
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great addition to the series

This was a hilarious, angsty, holiday story that you won't want to miss. It's full of laughter, family, love, and of course a bit of chaos too!
I would definitely recommend this book, series, and terrific author.
Robin
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this series.
Rhea
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it - the only issue was the book wasn’t long enough! I love all the books in this series!
Kaylene Osborn
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, great addition to the Satan's Savages MC Series. ...more
Linda Diamond
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

LOVED reading this, great book awesome characters, freaking fantastic story!!! Definitely a must read! I've read a lot Christmas stories this season and this is top 5 💙💙
Allena
Dec 06, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The club is in the holiday spirit

Techie is still spouting facts, Flame’s judgemental parents have shown up and a missing club girl all add up to a welcome read.

Shirl
Aug 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2020
Just a quick Christmas read. Mostly about Flames parents and how they look down at the biker life style with kids involved. Also thrown in with some kidnapping, robbery and more bad guys.
Rose
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I highly recommend it, especially if you’re a romantic at heart.
Helen Caquelin
Nov 26, 2020
Cathy
Dec 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC, #8)
  • Ryder's Rush (Inferno's Clutch MC, #3)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC, #6)
  • Burner's Absolution (Devil's Riot MC, #8)
  • Ranger's Fury (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #7)
  • Bear (Texas Kings MC #9)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #6)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC, #5)
  • Taming Coyote (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #4)
With a flair for all things creative, USA Today Bestselling Author K E Osborn, is drawn to the written word. Exciting worlds and characters flow through her veins, coming to life on the page as she laughs, cries, and becomes enveloped in the storyline right along with you. She's entirely at home when writing sassy heroines and alpha males that rise from the ashes of their pasts.

K E Osborn comforts

Satan's Savages MC (6 books)
  • Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)
  • Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Crazed (Satan's Savages MC, #4)
  • Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)

News & Interviews