Start by marking “Tall Tales & Short Stories: A Flash Fiction Anthology Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Tall Tales & Short Stories: A Flash Fiction Anthology Volume 1

Tall Tales & Short Stories: A Flash Fiction Anthology Volume 1

Tall Tales & Short Stories Volume One showcases 50 excellent flash fiction stories that take you on a multi-genre voyage of discovery across space, time and place.

Despite their brevity, these tiny tales get right to the heart of what makes us human. They'll tug at your heart strings, horrify, amuse and make you think, the words lingering in your mind long after you finish
Published November 19th 2019 by Escaped Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Tall Tales & Short Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tall Tales & Short Stories

Start your review of Tall Tales & Short Stories: A Flash Fiction Anthology Volume 1
Pat Eroh
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these short stories of time travel, sci-fi, fantasy alternative universes, and horror. And whatever else is in this 50 flash fiction book. Each story is unique. Some of them were awesome and others left me with a big question mark. But either way, I am glad I read them. I read them all in one day (over a slow workday).

Zak Jane
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good collection of mini stories. You can easily read it in one sitting if so inclined. There's a massive range of genres and subjects, and pretty much all of them are fresh and original takes. There are creepy ones, funny ones, moving ones and some downright strange ones. But a fairly good bet that there's something for everyone. ...more
Heather Bane
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love anthology books and this one did not disappoint. A great selection of stories. Each is well written and enjoyable. I definitely recommend reading.

Stephen Ramey
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice variety of micro-fiction in one nifty collection.
Mark Kodama
Nov 21, 2019
Kelly
Nov 24, 2019
Escaped Ink
C.M. Peters
Swara Shukla
Charlotte O'Farrell
Oct 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Deborah
Oct 27, 2019
Russell Smeaton
Mar 10, 2020

• Making a Literary Life: Advice for Writers and Other Dreamers
  • The Black Widow
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz, #1)
  • Wet Wings
  • Mini Style Guide: An Introduction to Good Writing and Manuscript Presentation
  • Great American Short Stories
  • The Maltese Falcon
  • The Big Sleep
  • The Open Boat and Other Stories
  • The High Window
  • Over the Edge of the World: Magellan's Terrifying Circumnavigation of the Globe
  • Poetry Power: Writing, Editing, & Publishing Dynamic Poetry