Start by marking “Off Limits Collection” as Want to Read:
Off Limits Collection

Off Limits Collection

Second chances, a forbidden affair, an older man … and that is just the beginning.

USA Today bestselling author Jane Anthony brings you three filthy mechanics, three feisty ladies, three forbidden tales of love, lust, and betrayal.

Meet the foul-mouthed mechanic who’ll stop at nothing to win a country girl’s heart, the broody co-worker who has his sights set on his best
Published January 16th 2020 by Blue Rebel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Off Limits Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off Limits Collection

Start your review of Off Limits Collection
Excessive~Reader
I’ve read Secret Promises and Chasing Casey years ago and loved their story’s so I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this Off Limits Collection. I was happy to revisit my favorite Jersey crew, also I had to get it in order to read No Regrets.
My review for the first 2 books are both 5stars, you’ll see them on their own links, so I’ll review No Regrets here.
Gabriella was a girl jumping into womanhood, landing with both feet into a run. Even if she was jumping out of a window. A rebel not out to
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Duet Book is a treasure, with a little pot of gold extra. I have read both Chasing Casey and Secret Promises separately, but the extra novella, No Regrets was the topping on the cake to bring this set full circle.

Secret Promises is the story of Jill and AJ Morello, orphaned siblings who run Morello and Sons Garage and Car Restoration Service left to them by their parents. Jill has put college off for a year to help out and save money and her older brother has given his life and dedication
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
As usual, Ms. Anthony's words have dug deep, they don't just touch the soul they take root there. I've reviewed Secret Promises and Chasing Casey previously and I'll update this post to reflect that but I wanted to say a few words about the No Regrets novella while it was fresh in my mind. First off, early 90s Jersey girl? PLEASE, she could not speak my language any clearer, I KNEW this was the story for me! Gabby and Anthony were just perfection! Sure, they took chances, but its exactly what I ...more
Cassy
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think there was anything left to go with the Off Limits duet. AJ and Jillian, got their happy endings in Secrets and Promises and Chasing Casey. (I'll add my reviews for those here also.)

No Regrets is a tale of a young love, that came out of nowhere. You couldn't help but get caught up in the whirlwind, experiencing the moments, and wanting to hold on. There were a few nostalgic scenes, having grown up in the 80s and 90s, having sites and sounds come back. I love Anthony and Gabriella,
Dani
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No Regrets by Jane Anthony brings the forbidden, steamy, and angsty. I can always count on Jane to give me all the feels while offering up a heavy dose to steam from her characters. Anthony, her male lead in No Regrets is everything a bad boy rocker should be and so much more.

Jane Anthony knows how to kill it wither beautifully poetic writing, and this time it's no different. She's stepped up her A-game, and brought a delicious read in this exclusively released novella which you can ONLY get in
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for OFF LIMITS

Jane Anthony has a gift, a gift to weave a late of the ordinary and make it extraordinary. Gabby and Anthony's story has heart. Their love and attraction shine off the page. And their own struggle are so much relatable that they hit the reader in their hearts. I teared up in so many scenes because Jane's writing made you feel like you were right there.

This collection is a must read if you are looking for a story with depth and heart!
Randimae Sherwood
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book via ARC in exchange for my review.
HOW THE HELL DOES JANE DO IT?
1. I have not read a book by her that I haven't liked.
2. She has a way with words and her purdy mouth!
Jane has a way with her words that suck you in completely. I couldn't put this book down. (Okay so that's what I do with all her books BUT not the point.)
Mona williams
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i read all three of these books and just loved them. i read the other two awhile back. they all deal with love a heartache. each story is so different from the other . each have there own story line and plot. the last story i was a little scared to read but as usual you did amazing! a must read for sure!
Victoria B
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Anthony did it again with this novella making this the perfect ending or beginning to the Off Limits Collection. In Secrets and Promises book 1 in the collection you get the story of Jillian Morello and Jameson. The little sister and the older best friend of her brothers. Book 2 in the Off Limits Collection is Chasing Casey which gives us the story of A.J. Morello and country girl Casey. When the hard working grease monkey meets the county girl turned city things get pretty heated. Then you ...more
Joy Westerfield
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a lover of box sets and was so excited to read this one!

The first story is Secret Promises and it will melt your heart. Jillian and AJ are brother and sister and run a automotive shop. One day, Jameson comes into the shop and Jillian is instantly smitten. Then she realizes, she knows him from the past! But AJ, while a friend, isn't a fan for some reason and doesn't want them together. Do they embark on a relationship anyway? Will the truth from Jameson's past come to light? I really enjoyed
Shelly
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was blown away by No Regrets. I read and reviewd Secret Promises and Chasing Casey years ago. I loved both of these stories so much that when I heard about No Regrets I knew I had to read it. It did not disappoint! No Regrets melted my heart, made me swoon, and of course made me cry. I love these characters so much and I love how No Regrets ties in with the first two books and completes this series.
Anthony Morello is a gas station attendant by day and bad boy rocker by night. When
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read the limited edition novella 'No Regrets' only available within the Off Limits Collection as an ARC.

I adore Jane's work and the characters in all her books, they are so easy to fall for, they drag you into their worlds and make you want to drag them to your bed.

No Regrets - No Limits Bonus Novella

Anthony Morello & Gabriella Donofrio are hot and totally swoon-worthy. Their romance is forbidden but that could never stop them - no one can.

Gaby is the forbidden fruit, she's Catholic, a
Kelly Green
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
This collection from Jane Anthony is 5 stars kind of great! The stories for all of these couples are fun and sexy, sweet and powerful. And if you haven't read any of them before... this is a great chance to get them all together! I was very entertained by all of the stories in this collections. They have all pulled me in and totally captivated me on so many levels. Reviews for the other 2 stories are on their individual links....

*Here are my thoughts specifically on No Regrets*
What a great
Stephanie Ditmore
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection from this author. Each story has it’s heroine and hero that you will fall in love with, the chemistry is off the charts, there’s emotions, passion. I loved AJ and Casey in Chasing Casey, when you know you just know, but Casey is keeping a secret and when AJ finds out, he’s in for the ride of his life.

Secret Promises
Jill and Jameson were, hot, hot, hot. Jill has had a crush on Jameson for sometime now and when he’s back in town he’s all she can think about and the
Gladys
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This excellent collection contains brings together both books in the Off Limits duet and adds in the brand new, exclusive novella. The Morello's will really capture your heart as you enjoy this reads. I loved the original books in the duet (they are both 5 star reads!) and was beyond thrilled to get to experience the epic love story that brought us Jillian and AJ. Wonderful characters, tension, drama, emotion and heat are combined with engaging story lines to create three delightful reads. Also, ...more
Linda Soto
Melissa Fisher
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Old and new brought together!! Loved every word!!

Back to the beginning Jane takes us with this collection. I fell in love with these characters what feels like years and years ago. And now she gives us a new addition. Where it all began. Jane Anthony has a way of not only bringing her characters to live but inserting them in our hearts. These characters are real. You can feel every emotion they have. You can laugh, cry, smile and get a little angry with every word that is written. I loved each
Molly
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three Must Reads!!!

Each of these three books is excellent!
(If you want to read them in chronological order of the Morello family timeline, the three stories would be in the following order:
No Regrets
Secret Promises
Chasing Casey)
Jane Anthony's Off Limits collection contains three emotion packed love stories sure to grab your heart. Hardworking, blue collar, rock music loving couples who find love and hold on through trials of grief, loss, and even danger. Some graphic sex, foul language, and
Mackenzie  Raye
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the Morello series. This book adds more details to their story; yet it still has me wanting more. Selfish, I know. Actually this novella gives insight to the beginning of their stories. In the back of my mind, I wondered about the elder Morellos and Mrs. Anthony delivered a pitch perfect story to get things started. To be honest, this novella about the parents of Jillian and AJ has me wanting to read their stories again. If you haven’t read this series, I suggest you do so. No Regrets is ...more
Erika
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Like Visiting Old Friends and Learning Something New

Another amazing addition to Jane Anthony’s collection. Three stories in one collection and having already read the first two it was like coming home to read them again. The cherry on the cake though was the new novella detailing the love story behind the senior Morellos. Intense, steamy, angsty and filled with bittersweet emotion at the end of this journey, Gabby and Anthony’s story will stay with you long after you are done reading.
Lena
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This combination of two wonderful books and a new novella - ’No regrets’ - couldn’t be better. No regrets gives us the story of Gabby and Anthony, that we didn’t have earlier.
I re-read ’Secrets and Promises’ and ’Chasing Casey’ and these books could be read several times.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Ginger  Snaps
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Start your Jane Anthony love with this boxset!

If your looking for some romantic off limits love stories then dive right into these sizzling stories. They might be interconnected standalones but each couple brings something all their own to the table that you’ll just want to devour all the words in one binge!
Cat Rene
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the BEST

I had read the first two books before this collection was released and the third story was the perfect addition. This book is the love story that started all and you don't want to miss it. I just finished and I am a content pile of mush. Kudos to the author for another great love story.
Donna Dobson
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Swooning

Gosh I'm flabbergasted right now! I absolutely unequivocally loved this series! Darn I have to admit I have tears Rowling down my cheeks! Jane what can I say, except thank you!
Kerry Pruett
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great collection to read. I loved reading it every morning with my coffee,and I couldn’t wait to pick it up and read again at night before I went to sleep. It is for sure saved to my kindle for a reread.
Erin McLean
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good! I love all the characters so much! One of the better series I've read.
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading Secret Promises and Chasing Casey a while back (both of which I have reviewed separately), I was eager to read No Regrets and see just how this family came to be. This review will be solely on No Regrets.
I loved going back to the 80's with the big hair band music, wearing band t-shirts and high tops. Anthony and Gabriella brought all the fire, determination and pure grit that had me falling in love with their offspring in the aforementioned novels. This collection was pure
Felicia
Jan 24, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Dare
  • Black Ice
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • King's Ransom (Ruthless Doms #3)
  • Daddy's Obsession
  • Incomplete
  • Dark Russian Angel
  • Regretting You
  • Pawns in the Bishop's Game (Checkmate #1)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Breaker
  • Dear Ava
  • Conceal
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)
  • Wreck & Ruin
  • King of Kings
Jane Anthony is a USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary/new adult romance. She writes hot blue-collar dudes, raunchy rockstars, and fun feisty heroines. Her work is gritty and real and will have you cursing her name and begging for more.

Jane gives a bit of herself and her quirky knowledge in each novel by incorporating her love of music through a book-specific playlist and adding things