Start by marking “The Firefighter's Cinderella (Fire and Sparks #3)” as Want to Read:
The Firefighter's Cinderella (Fire and Sparks #3)

The Firefighter's Cinderella

(Fire and Sparks #3)

What’s a Cinderella to do when she’s accidentally kicked her Prince Charming in the face and broken his nose? Hold an audition, of course.

Harper Bailey is desperate to keep her family’s amusement park business up and running, but her employees keep quitting, and the man playing prince to her Cinderella in the company’s mainstage show is just the latest casualty. When sexy
Published November 18th 2019 by Entangled angled Publishing, LLC (Bliss)

To ask other readers questions about The Firefighter's Cinderella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Firefighter's Cinderella

Start your review of The Firefighter's Cinderella (Fire and Sparks #3)
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This friends to lovers, second chance romance fell really really flat for me because I couldn't be convinced the Hero was a reformed player and ready to finally settle down and love one woman. Not when 95% of the book had him constantly harping about his love of variety in women, his strong objection to love, marriage, commitment and kids (all things the heroine had no calms about professing to want, above all things!) and he's assurance that the heroine wasn't his type.

None of that sounds
romancejunkie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper Bailey needs someone to play Prince Charming in the play that will help her family business, and Rafferty Bradford volunteers himself for the role. The two have a past together but now will have to find a way to work together in good terms to give a good performance. Cute romance.
I received an arc copy of this book from the publisher and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Janye
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
As a Georgia girl myself, this book gave me all the homesick feels. In a good way!

I loved this story. Rafferty and Harper were friends since they were kids. Hardships have happened in each of their lives and they fell apart. Some chance things are happening in their small Georgia town and they find themselves together more frequently than they would like. They are enjoying the time together though, a little too much.

Rafferty is a firefighter who seeks thrills. Harper runs an amusement park
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Rockstar Book Tours, Netgalley and Entangled Publishing for this free copy. All quotes in this review are taken from the Advanced Reader Copy and may change in final publication.

I’ll be honest and say that I have once romanticized the idea of having a firefighter for a boyfriend or whatever. Why? I’m pretty sure it was because of stuff like this:

Okay maybe not but I mean
B.
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a rather silly book. Put together a hero and heroine who have both been burned by love and are reluctant to admit to the attraction that they have for each other. Add in a whole town full of people who are matchmaking to throw them together, including a wise-cracking, matchmaking granny. Then imagine a setting of a small town in Georgia which supports not one, but two amusement parks and you have the ingredients for a thoroughly unbelievable plot. I just didn’t buy one word of it and I ...more
Rochelle
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
It was an ok read for me. Quick sweet romance and if that is what you are looking for then this for you. Rafferty and Harper have been friends since they were kids but something happened to cause them to stop. Years later, she needs a Prince Charming and Rafferty stepped up. Between this and a matchmaking town, they realize that they are made for each other.

I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

THE FIREFIGHTER’S CINDERELLA is an engaging quick romance, one that I ended up rather torn on in my thoughts about it. I liked a lot about this small town in Georgia, much like most small-towns everyone’s known you practically from birth and knows all of your business as well. It supports two different styles of amusement parks and Harper’s family park seems to be having a long run of bad luck. Bad enough that she’s willing to, or reluctantly willing to hire her
Dusty
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
First off I just want to say thank you to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for giving me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This book was a sweet, little real life fairy tale involving a woman playing a princess at her family's amusement park and a firefighter who is far from a Prince Charming looking for a happily ever after.
Rafferty has no intentions of falling in love or settling down but he has no problem playing the part of Prince Charming to win a bet. Rafferty
Stephanie Panach
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
If you like sweet romances with a clueless hero and nothing sexier than a few kisses - this is the book for you! Rafferty and Harper have known each other since childhood - but when Harper wanted to move from friendship to kisses Rafferty ended their friendship. He didn't want to move into anything permanent and it seems (unconsciously at least) he knew if they started down that road it would be very serious. Neither of them realizes that they have been in love for years - even through all of ...more
Julie
Let’s get past a small town could Possibly entertain TWO amusement parks.
Let’s ignore the best friends who use to be inseparable, why did they fall out? And they have both been burnt by love, why would they put themselves through it again?
Ignore all that and you have a fun read. It’s part of a series, but you don’t need to read the previous ones (i haven’t and I didn’t feel I missed anything)
Harper needs a Prince Charming, and pretty fast. Her family business is relying on her, and she can’t
Jeeves Reads Romance
Sweet and clean with some solid humor and banter, I enjoyed parts of this book while others missed the mark. If you’re looking for a quick and cute romance, this might be the book for you.

The story follows Harper, a woman who has trust issues because of an absent father. The one time she let her guard down and opened up to a guy, he broke her heart - and now she refuses to open herself up to risks. Rafferty didn’t mean to ruin his friendship with Harper, but he couldn’t give her something he’s
Margaret
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I picked up The Firefighter's Cinderella because the blurb reminded me of Well Met, which I loved, where the characters had great chemistry in costume but fought IRL. It's actually more of a second chance romance since Harper and Rafferty were childhood friends who had a falling out years ago when one of them proposed dating.

I love the small town thing where everyone except the couple knows they're going to get together, as well as the meddling grandmother in this story. I also enjoyed Harper's
Fizza
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is a really fun read. I enjoyed reading the story and both main characters are amazing. Harper is looking for a happily ever after and refuses to settle for anything less. Rafferty doesn't want to give up his freedom which he thinks will happen if he ever settles down. So, it's obvious that they are not suited for each other. Yet, people in their lives keep telling them that they should date and fall in love. Not that it matters.
But then Rafferty decides to play Prince Charming and help out
Lilly Charysma
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
These two characters cannot be more different, apparently. She runs an amusement park, he deals with real life dangerous stuff – he’s a firefighter. But when you put them together, a fire ignites that none is willing to have tamed.

Harper and Rafferty have history together, but both have struggled with love. Somehow faith brings them together again, by coincidence or not necessarily. Well, faith and an entire town. I liked the story quite a lot. It gave me such a comfortable feeling. It’s around
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
A little back and forth storyline. Harper and Rafferty were childhood best friends, but something happened that broke their friendship for good. Vowing to never be friends with him again, Harper ends up having to cave when he comes to her rescue as prince charming at her family’s business. While Harper thinks he is turning around and growing up, unbeknownst to her he is committing to the job because of a dare from his fellow firefighters. While Rafferty is attracted to her, he doesn’t understand ...more
Linda Quick
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It's a sweet take on the classic Cinderella story with a contemporary twist. Harper is the overworked Cinderella, while who is her Prince Charming is up for debate.

I thought the characters were likeable and the story engaging. Rafferty is a nice guy (and player) with more depth than Harper thought he had. He has a max of three dates rule, but when he's thrown together with Harper his world turned upside-down. Harper doesn't trust a man to stay, as, starting with her father,
Megan (Ginger Mom)
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harper and Rafferty complement each other perfectly in this Cinderella love story. Well, except that in the beginning, I thought Rafferty was a pretty conceited douche. Well-written, realistic, but also very conceited. Very full of himself. And Harper has a mad-on going with him. I wasn’t sure I really understood her anger in the beginning of the book but I did enjoy watching things progress between the two of them.

Oh, and the firefighter aspect – definitely a plus for me :)

As for the plot . . .
Britt
Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it
This had all the sweetness of a hallmark movie but it had just to much going on in one romance.

Old friends Harper and Rafe had a falling out when they were young and apparently never got over it in this small town Georgia where everyone knows everyone. There was matchmaking grandmas and a job, plus a failing medieval amusement park that needed a Prince Charming for its show.

This was a quick and easy romance that just had to many components which made me unable to fall in love with this cute

I
Urvashi
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harper needs someone to play Prince Charming in a play to keep her family’s amusement park plus wedding venue business afloat. Rafferty volunteers to play the part, and despite Harpers misgivings, she knows he is the best choice and agrees.
Harper and Rafferty used to be best friends but not anymore. Now they have to play nice to look convincing as Cinderella and Prince Charming in the play, and the match making family members are not helping matters.
I enjoyed reading the firefighters
Melena Torretta
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, netgalley-arcs

The Firefighter's Cinderella is the sweet friends to more/second chance romance of Rafferty and Harper. They were best friends for years, but everything fell apart after an argument years ago.

I thought the events that forced them to spend time together were fun and provided lots of reasons for them to reconnect. Their renewed friendship and romance grew nicely over the course of the plot without feeling too rushed.

While it started out a bit slow for me, I ended up getting into the story
Pbkreader
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
The Firefighter's Cinderella by Sonya Weiss has all the elements that should make a good romantic comedy; a klutzy heroine, interfering relatives and a handsome commitment phobic fire fighter. I can't pinpoint what made this a miss for me. I considered putting the book down in chapter 5, but decided to keep going as the book had a cute premise. I'm glad that I persevered as the ending was worth the time.
Thanks to #Netgalley for providing me with an advanced copy of this book in return for an
Treena
2 to 2.5 Stars

Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for granting my request for an ARC of this book. The review below is entirely my own opinion.

I've never heard of this author and the blurb sounded cute --- which is why I clicked "request". And the story was indeed cute.

It's the kind of book that you could totally imagine as a Hallmark movie. I found some parts of it worked really well; but some others were also a little too much/too contrived for my taste.
Lori
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rafferty (love the name, very mischevious and exciting) is such a fun, flirty, intense kinda guy. I loved him in this story as he interacts with Harper. Their banter will put a smile on your face. She is easily riled by him, but still keeps him in check as far as their blown friendship goes. Harper endured a lot of confusion and hurt when their friendship broke up. And her confession to him tugged on my heart. I understand his feelings, but was so glad for the lightbulb moment and he came to his ...more
Carrie
Nov 25, 2019 is currently reading it
A fun, humorous romance with a couple of twists. Harper and Rafferty were once good friends, until their life outlooks became too different. Now, even while their families still want to see them together, they barely speak. Harper's business in jeopardy, and Rafferty needs to prove something to his boss. Can they help each other, and maybe find their way back to friendship at the same time? Is there a fairy tale ending in store for this couple?
Delacey
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, arc, dnf
The H in this book took way to long to redeem himself. The back story didn't make a whole bunch of sense thus making the conflict in the story very weak. In fact, the h's reaction to the "bad event" didn't make a much sense either. The arguing between the two was annoying. Overall, this story disappointed me. *I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Erin Haggerty
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a super sweet and tasteful romance read. Rafferty and Harper really did it for me love interest wise. They break down each others walls and fix each other to make one another whole again. Grandma Jean is a hoot and half. And even with the semi confusing timeline I would suggest this book to anyone! So sweet and fun!

Check the full review at:
Marti
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet, clean romance. The main characters were relate-able and likable, and their families and friends added to the story. While it was a bit predictable (but that was expected from a Cinderella story!), I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book thanks to Netgalley and Entangled Publishing. . All thoughts and opinions are my own.
JenniferJ
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humor, kindle, romance
A fun fluffy "clean" romance with lots of fun characters. I totally enjoyed the interactions of Harper and Rafferty and everybody trying their best to push them together when they were to stubborn to do so themselves. It's just one of those feel good light reads that one needs as a pick me up.
Jacki

Part of a series: Fire and Sparks
Standalone
HEA
Epilogue

I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC from NetGalley.
Jaclyn Edmonds
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute love story. Childhood friends have a falling out, then realize they have been in love forever! It is a cute, but classic story.

• The Princess Problem
  • Some Like it Plaid
  • Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)
  • Reforming the CEO
  • Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Love Lettering
  • The Boyfriend Contract
  • His Reason to Stay
  • My Forever Plus-One (Daring Divorcees, #3)
  • Pushing His Luck
  • Mixed Match
  • The Beast of Beswick (Everleigh Sisters, #1)
  • My Wicked Billionaire (The Billionaire Kings Book 6)
  • A Family by Christmas
  • Unmanageable (Forbidden Cove, #2)
  • The Royal Bodyguard
Sonya Weiss is a freelance writer, ghostwriter and author. She's addicted to great books, good movies, and Italian chocolates.

She's passionate about causes that support abused animals and children. Her parents always supported her bringing stray animals home although the Great Dane rescue was a surprise.

Fire and Sparks (3 books)
  • Wedding Date Rescue (Fire and Sparks #1)
  • The Firefighter's Perfect Plan (Fire and Sparks #2)