Start by marking “Dirty Letters” as Want to Read:
Dirty Letters

Dirty Letters

From New York Times bestselling authors Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward comes an unexpected love story that started with a boy and girl and heats up when the man and woman reconnect.

I’d never forgotten him—a man I’d yet to meet.

Griffin Quinn was my childhood pen pal, the British boy who couldn’t have been more different from me. Over the years, through hundreds of letters, we became best friends, shameet.

Griffin

Published November 5th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Letters, please sign up.

Start your review of Dirty Letters
Dilek VT
1,5 stars rounded up to 2

Do you want to read this book because you think it will be hot, fun and emotional? Well, let me help you…

And before I start sharing quotations from the book, let me clarify something. I first thought I was reading an M/M book as I thought Luca was the guy's name so in case you think the same, let me make it clear that Luca is the heroine, Griffin is the hero. Kudos to awesome choice of names!

*********************************************

OK, are you ready? Here are some examples from their hot and dirty letters…

Luca: I have a nice cnames!
OK,2
Kilikina
Edit: that cover model can write me pen pal letters any day

___________
I have no idea what this is but I need it!
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
DIRTY-LETTERS

'DIRTY LETTERS' Is a full length stand alone, romance novel by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

Mr cover hotty was just perfect!
Dirty Letters, was steamy and sexy, throw in some swoony moments and I inhaled this! From start to finish I read this in one sitting, so easy to get into, hard to put down!

In the opening chapter we meet Twenty five year old Luca who is on her way to Manhatten to empty out her fathers apartment who has passed many a blue moon. The thing with Luca is that she su
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 STARS <3

My favorite duo wrote another brilliant,emotional and heartwarming romance!I devour it in one sitting, I loved it so much!Dirty Letters was a captivating story, and it has an original story!

description

Luca and Griffin are my new favorite couple!I ach for them and I wanted to see them together!I loved the letters, I find it brilliant!I loved how the story begins and I like
Christy

*stares at the cover*

*eyes glaze over*

*wipes drool*

*clears throat*

That guy on the cover is tStars
Lovers
Romance
THEMES2019
GENRE:Keeland
RELEASELETTERS
Amy | Foxy Blogs
As grade-schoolers Luca & Garrett’s schools were involved in an international pen pal exchange through their respective schools. The American girl and the British boy start up a friendship through their exchanged letters. The weekly letters continue into high school creating a strong bond between these two until one day a letter goes unanswered. The unanswered letter fuels 8 years of pent up frustration for Garrett. Unknowingly to him, Luca experienced a tragic event in her life. As part of her ...more
arini
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 "Mee Mee" stars

this was so damn sweet and heartwarming. i liked the agoraphobia representation as well. griffin was almost too good to be true considering what he did for a living.

not that i expected all the people who work in the same industry as him to be assholes. but he was just so charming and accommodating and understanding and perfect.

overall, this book was really endearing and adorable. there was nothing in particular that i was totally against of. the rating
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy, shelly
Oh man, I love the idea of meeting someone for the first time after you’ve been in communication with them since your childhood. Someone you’ve been able to pour out your teen-aged heart and soul and angst to. Someone who just seems to be there for you, even though they’re thousands of miles away.

And that’s just what was between Luca and Griffin. They were introduced as kids during a class “pen pal” project and wrote each other faithfully for ten years. Until the letters stopped.

And
Tracy  C
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This duo has done it again! I felt every minute of Luca and Griffin's suffering. Anxiety is no joke. And Griffin just wanted a real relationship, somebody who saw HIM and not his persona. This is what drives him to reach out to his long lost pen pal. With some help from a bird crazy doctor, Luca and Griff attempt to navigate an unconventional relationship. It is a long, bumpy journey to get from pen pals to soul mate. And I loved every sexy beautiful moment.
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Luca Ryan and Griffin Quinn befriended each other through childhood pen pal letters. For years they confided each other their hopes and fears until it suddenly stopped. Eight years later, she received an unexpected letter from him that not only brought back old dreams, but also future fears.

This book immediately caught my attention with the sexy face on the cover. Then the pen pal plot sealed the deal. And this book is more than just a sexy romance.

"We t
Dual
Rating:Standalone
POV:Romance
Type:
"Avonna
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

DIRTY LETTERS by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward is one of the best contemporary romances I have read this year! This romance has a swoon worthy rockstar hero and a heroine who is battling severe anxiety after a life altering event eight years ago.

Luca and Griffin became pen pals from the age of seven when Luca’s teacher set her class up to write to children in England. Luca’s life in New York could not have been more different than Griffin’s lif
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

All the stars! #ViPen perfection!

Dear Vi & Penelope,
I just finished Dirty Letters a few days ago, and I can’t stop thinking about this book. I have tears in my eyes, a smile on my face, and I must look like a lunatic writing this note to you. Dirty Letters is packed with sweet, sexy fun, and lovable characters.   And the perfect amount of the feels!  This friends-to-lovers rock romance is EVERYTHING! When my two unicorn authors co-write a book together, I drop everything and read it. I don’t know how you two manage
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I have no idea - honestly - where to start on my thoughts about “Dirty Letters” by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward but it will come to me as always once I start.

Maybe with the words – I am still trying to recover from reading it – trying to sort my emotions.

Wow. . .

There was so much in there that spoke to me and not only on one but many different and very personal levels

The main subject for the female in the book is not mentioned in the blurb so it is difficult for me to skirt around it – but it is a subject I
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My sun, moon and stars' Stars!
ARC provided by the the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward just keep getting better. This incredible duo have written another unique love story that is now surely one of my top favorites by them. Their stories have just the right amount of everything I love in a romance novel and Dirty Letters is no exception. Get your grabby hands ready because you don’t want toStars!
ARC
julie
ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward did it again. I cried so much, it hit me like a hammer.
Luca suffers from PTSD, anxiety and Agoraphobia. And reading about her struggles, her fears, her panic attacks felt so relatable to me, I had to stop few times to actually breathe.
Griffin is the most precious and pure male interest I've read in a long time and they own my heart.
This book is so important, it's beautifu
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 5, 2019
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Second Chance Romance | Sweet Romance

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are a dynamic duo when it comes to romance novels. How they churn them out over and over and still impress me is quite amazing and I am forever looking forward to their next reads. In this one readers will fall head over heels for sweet Luca and her charming, long lost friend, Griffin. This book is LOW on drama, high and adorableness, and just an overall charm/>/>
nikki
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“ Dear Luca, do you like scotch! I remember you said you didn’t like the taste of beer. But we never did get around to comparing our taste in hard liquor. Why is that, you might ask? Let me remind you - because you stopped answering my letters eight damn years ago.”

I absolutely love books that are based around letters/tracts/emails between the two main characters. When I read the blurb for this one, I just knew it was exactly what I was looking for...and guess what! I was right!!! Gr
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
This is a tough one.
On one side, I enjoyed reading Dirty Letter. It definitely won’t be on my favourites of the year but on the flip side, I can see a few people enjoying this book. Why? Because it has everything we love about romance novels…It’s dreamy, it’s sweet, it’s seductive and a little CLICHE.
I like the premise of the whole childhood penpals. I mean, who didn’t have those growing up, right? But the whole secrecy made my eyes roll so hard. I was like “Let’s be adults about it.
Lisa
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been meaning to read a book by these authors for awhile now and finally got the chance. Dirty Letters has a pretty serious vibe right from the start, as Luca deals with serious anxiety, panic attacks, can't handle crowds. Griffin was her pen pal back in school, and him randomly sending her a letter years later sparks the habit back up.

I love Griffin so hard. He's so real, and honest with his feelings, and will bend over backwards to make things work. He just deserves so much happy. And all
Virginia
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Penelope and Vi have killed it once again!! I can’t get enough of their stories. Dirty Letters was fantastic!! But I knew it would be. To me, this one is a little different than their other co-written books but I loved it just as much as the other ones.

From the title, one might think this is a story of two pen pals that write each other dirty letters and it’s all hot and steamy. Yes, that is part of this story. But only part of it. A small part. There is so much more to this phenomenal story.

T
Rozzberry
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A solid 4 star read from the writing duo of Keeland & Ward. While I often enjoy Vi’s solo books, her co-writes with PW tend to be a little more miss than hit for me. So I was very pleased Dirty Letters actually met most of my expectations with plenty of not only sexy times, but also sweet & vulnerable times too. I appreciate that Luca’s struggles with her fears were consistent for the most part & a work in progress & they didn’t just magically go away part way through. I also lik ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

Griffin and Luca get to know each other when they become pen pals in the second grade. They decided to keep writing and they become a big part in each other lives.

Then, something horrific happens to Luca about eight years ago and she stops writing Griffin. He sends her a letter telling her she sucks and that renews their relationship and they start updating each other on their lives.

Luca decides to take a chance and goes to see Griffin. Little did she know how much he has accomplished. ...more
MRIDULA
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luca is REAL! And it is extremely difficult to find such a protagonist in a Romance novel, who you can relate to.

Luca suffers from Agoraphobia (the fear of crowded places) after a tragic fire took her best friend away. That was the day she shut down all communication with the world, including her pen pal Griffin. Years later. a letter from Griffin opens the flood gates of happy memories and she decides to reconcile with the only person who truly understands her.
Griffin's presen
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Thank you Netgalley and Montlake Romance for the advanced copy. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This is my first time reading a novel by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. Their novels always appear on my timeline because many of my friend on GR read them. For some reason I never got around to reading any and now that I have, I totally understand why their books are popular.

I love the storyline and it is actually not what I was expecting.

J
AC Book Blog
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Oh, my geez! Penelope and Vi really exit 2019 with a big bang. What a fantastic story guys. I laughed, cried, swooned and devoured in one sitting. Griffin and Luca were pen pal since they were 7 years old. They became best friends who share the deepest and darkest secrets. Although they never met they have a special connection. Until one day, the letters from Luca suddenly stopped. Griffin tried sending more letters but to no avails. Eight years later, Luca received a surprised letter from Griff ...more
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”We all have light and dark inside us, love. We try to hide the darkness from others because we’re afraid it will scare them away. But your dark doesn’t scare me, Luca. It only makes me want to hold your hand and be your light until you can find your own again. That’s what people do when they’re in love. I won’t always be able to give you your light back, because sometimes you need to find that within yourself, but I’ll stand by your side and hold yourAuthors}
Happily Mary After
Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are two of my favorite authors, and their latest collaboration is a swoon-worthy friends-to-lovers romance that packs an emotional punch. Luca and Griffin were childhood pen pals who corresponded for years and cultivated a strong friendship and deep connection. When Luca was seventeen, she survived a traumatic event, and she suddenly stopped writing Griffin without explanation. Now, she suffers with agoraphobia and is working intensely with a counselor to cope with h ...more
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

Dirty Letters by the charismatic writing duo Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland was one of those standalones that you soon won't forget.

As always these two ladies never disappoint when it comes to their book covers and this one was by far my favorite. ViP (Vi & Penelope) really shone the light on mental health, bringing awareness to anxiety/agoraphobia. It is debilitating and a daily struggle and we witness it first hand in our heroine, Luca.

Luca is 25 and faces the daunting task of driving from Vermont(/>
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Robin

Awwwww!!!! This story melted my heart. Luca and Griffin forevah... This story had all of the feels of those fairy tales we little girls grew up with. Childhood pen pals that never meet but slowly grow into something more. But we have the little hiccup in this story where they DO lose touch. And that's where this turns into the BEST second chance romance. So innocent
Turning Pages At ...: Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland and Penlope Ward 9 25 Nov 10, 2019 02:54PM

• Park Avenue Player
  • Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • Moti on the Water
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Regretting You
  • Never Got Over You
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Sexy Dare (Sexy #1)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • This Is Love (This is, #3)
  • Dangerous Desires (Dangerous Beauty, #2)
  • On the Corner of Love and Hate (Hopeless Romantics, #1)
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Summer Heat
  • Fake Date (Dating, #2)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi in he/>Stop
“The world keeps spinning without you. The world keeps spinning, but I stand still.” 2 likes
“We all have light and dark inside us, love. We try to hide the darkness from others because we’re afraid it will scare them away. But your dark doesn’t scare me, Luca. It only makes me want to hold your hand and be your light until you can find your own again. That’s what people do when they’re in love. I won’t always be able to give you your light back, because sometimes you need to find that within yourself, but I’ll stand by your side and hold your hand in the dark so things aren’t so scary.” 1 likes