Start by marking “Naughty Bits” as Want to Read:
Naughty Bits

Naughty Bits

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  307 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews

Naughty Bits is the first-ever compilation of breath-hitching, leg-crossing, pulse-quickening short erotic fiction from the editors of SPICE BRIEFS. Penned by some of the genre's best authors, including Megan Hart, Delilah Devlin, Jodi Lynn Copeland, Kimberly Kaye Terry and Sarah McCarty, these fifteen provocative, flirty, hauntingbut always arousingerotic encounters may b
Published February 17th 2009 by Spice (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Bits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Bits

Marianne
Jun 01, 2011 rated it liked it
Naughty Bits is an anthology of erotic short stories by fifteen different authors. The stories vary between twenty and sixty pages in length and they include succubus/vampire, BDSM (but readers who have slogged their way through the Fifty Shades Trilogy will have had their fill of that, even if this predates FSOG), male/male sex, threesome sex, sex in public places, sex in the woods, sex with strangers, medieval sex, sex with fairies, phone sex, erotic letters, strip-chess, sex by astral travel, ...more
Carolyn F.
I'll review this as I go.

1. The Invitation by Lacy Danes. Hmmm, maybe it's me, okay it's me. But knife play and severe whipping are not erotic to me. This was a very short disturbing story.

2. Invite Me In by Delilah Devlin. The classic succubus/vampire story :) The succubus (I don't think there were any names in this story) floats around from mind to mind drawing sexual energy and ideas for her writing. One of the women in her building invites in a vampire and while she's hitching a ride during
Sharon
Dec 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-romance
This book surprised me at being better than I thought. It had quite a few stories, which I usually find works against an anthology more than for it. However, this was better than most. The sex scenes were very good pretty much across the stories. Sure, some stories felt snipped in short form and they should have been longer...there were unresolved issues, undeveloped characters, etc. But somehow the sexy couples and the steamy scenes made it okay if you know going in they are 'naughty bits' and ...more
Rosalía
May 30, 2010 rated it liked it
This anthology was pretty good, not as good as those offered by Black Lace, but good. I was expecting more in the Short Story genre so I was thrown off when they were mostly excerpts or chapters from longer works. Fits the title of the book, though. My favorites were: "Anything You Want," "Come Back To Me," and "Psychic Sex." Psychic Sex was very unique! - not your everyday story.
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
This anthology certainly lived up to it's name. These short stories are all naughty bits. I didn't LOVE any of the stories. I didn't hate any of the stories. Paranormal sex stories, historical sex stories, BDSM, and just about anything else has a short story in here. Yes, it is hot, but with story after story of sex scenes, it gets a bit repetitive and boring.
JoAnn Ainsworth
May 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I read "The Well-Tutored Lover" by Alice Gaines. Great command of the language. Lively dialog. Needed more variety in conflict.
Janine
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great collection of sexy, short stories. Really enjoyed.
Jujubee
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Had this anthology on my TBR list for a while now.
Mainly wanted to read it because of the Charlotte Featherstone story Forever Yours, which I rate as 4 star! Nobody does married romance like CF. This author never misses on the *feelz* Wish there was new material out there for us to enjoy. So I savored this one!
All new-to-me authors, the other 4 starers, IMHO, are:
The Queen's Tale by Grace D'Otare. Excellently presented historical love story told as an amusement between a contemporary couple in
Katy Beth Mckee
Last night I had a great review almost completely done using my phone app when I got a message so I went to check it and lost the whole thing. I'm going to try again to recreate my "great" review.

"Naughty Bits" lives up to its name and is exactly as advertises a collection of the naughty bits. I picked up this book soon after getting my nook and discovering erotic and frankly it was all about the sex. I'm not sure how this book got "pushed" to the back of my nook shelf but after sitting there
Brandy
Jun 21, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: print, trade
This is an Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction. Some of it worked for me. Others not so much. There were a few that I had to just put the book down since I refused to throw it even though I wanted to.

My favorites were:
INVITE ME IN by Delilah Devlin
THE QUEEN'S TALE by Grace D'Ptare
FOREVER YOURS by Charlotte Featherstone
DARK MOON GATHERING by Alison Paige

Overall it was a good collection of short stories. Keep in mind that they are not HEA required.
Charon
Aug 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Invite Me In by Delilah Devlin: A story of a succubus and a vampire. It was a pretty hot read. 4 stars.

Gilt and Midnight by Megan Hart: I was actually disappointed by this story. 3 stars.

Forever Yours by Charlotte Featherstone: Definitely my favourite so far. I love the chemistry between Christian and Elizabeth. 5 stars.
Sabrina
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This anthology is definitely not vanilla. It includes fifteen stories and while some of them worked really well in their short formats others felt a bit flat. Just a little bit more character would have been helpful. However, it is steamy fun and a great way to get to know new authors without having to commit to an entire book.
Erin
May 21, 2012 rated it liked it
This collection is quite fun. There's a bit of variety in it to keep the reader from getting sick of the same old song and dance. There are self-empowered, confident women, a vampire, werewolves, tender love and relationships, and a bit of historical fiction. I quite enjoyed this collection, especially Megan Hart's "Gilt and Midnight" and the story titled, "The Moonlight Gathering."
Julie D
Sep 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
this was a hard one to review...there were a lot of stories i loved, but there were a few that left me cold. i guess that's the beauty of an anthology, though-there's always something for everyone! i'll definitely go back and re-read a few tales in this volume.
Andita
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot

I really enjoyed this set of stories. There was variety and steam! Sex should not be boring or without romance. These are authors that I will have to get more by. I'm sorry it's over. I'm going to get more.
Valia Malkia wa vitabu
Jul 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic
No apologies was the best with a unique perspective.
Invite me in was an enjoyable paranormal read.

The Invitation was well-written but very very scary(to me)
Jessica
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Two of the stories ended too quickly for me but for the rest the book truly lived up to its title. I really enjoyed this read.
Shh I'm reading!
Jun 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
The stories in this were really hit or miss for me. The highlights, which warranted the 3 starts were Megan Hart, Kimberly Kaye Terry, and Alice Gaines. Well written, sexy, and great reads.
Kimngan Tran
Apr 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
The invitation Lacy Danes 1
Invite me in Delilah Devlin 1
Abby
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely steamy! A lot of stories... Most were too short but they were hot and sexy for sure. They were interesting stories and some I had read before but most I had not.
Cindy
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book enough that I wanted to finish it.
Nicola
Feb 03, 2015
Londa
Jan 24, 2012
Trish
rated it did not like it
Apr 30, 2017
  • Jinxed!
  • Three to Tango
  • The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance
  • Best Lesbian Erotica 2012
  • Sand, Sun... Seduction!
  • Damned, Delicious, and Dangerous
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 1)
Pen name for Susanna Carr.
More about Jenesi Ash...