Start by marking “Meant to be Family (Meant To Be #3)” as Want to Read:
Meant to be Family (Meant To Be #3)

Meant to be Family (Meant To Be #3)

My dreams constantly haunt me, whether I’m asleep or awake.

Six months ago, my life veered off course when my fiancée disappeared with no explanation.

The partying lifestyle I'd adopted to cope, ended in an accident that left my body as broken as my heart. To make matters worse, I’ve managed to run off countless physical therapists in charge of the in-home rehabilitation I
Published November 12th 2019 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Meant to be Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meant to be Family

Start your review of Meant to be Family (Meant To Be #3)
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Kelsey makes the decision to end things with Connor, she knows it's what's best for him. Too bad Connor doesn't feel the same. Now she's back, only Connor's changed. Seemingly no longer the tenderhearted man she loved (loves), he's grumpy and angry. Kelsey's the last person he wants but she's the only rehab therapist who can heal him. Will Connor ever find out why she left him with no reason?

This is a banner day for me - 2 tearjerkers in one review day is 2 too many! But, though tragic, Meant to b
Marit
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this one down! Another touching and lovely installment of the Meant To Be series. They never disappoint.
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amelia Foster is a new to me author, and while I'm somewhat miffed that it took me so long, I'm also glad that I started with the emotionally charged Meant to be Family. The feels were off the chart, and I spent my time trying not to cry throughout, as it's a second chance romance at it's finest. It's the story of Connor & Kelsey. There were each other's everything at one time, but Kelsey made the unilateral decision to end things for whatever reason (I can't tell you why). Well, it blew up ...more
Lydia H
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I
LOVE
CONNOR
CARLISLE.

You guys!!!! This book was EVERYTHING. In fact, this series issss everything!!!

Amelia Foster sure knows how to write swoony AF heroes and addictive, emotional storylines.

Her words are like magic!!! And I am obsessed.

Her second chance romances are truly...AMAZING. They go beyond the typical issues in most books. Ms. Foster incorporates real life issues while tugging HARD at your heart allll the while making you swoon.

THE FEELS.

I loved...LOVED
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I'm a new reader to Amelia Foster and I thoroughly enjoyed this second chance romance. Connor and Kelsey are the perfect pairing and definitely stole my heart.

When Kelsey walked away from her fiance for reasons you will just have to read about it devastated him. Connor's life began to spiral and when things take a definite turn for the worst Connor and Kelsey once again cross paths.

An emotional story that will tug at your heartstrings as you root for Connor and Kelsey to
Yolanda
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The books in this series just keep getting better and better. Meant To Be Family (Meant To Be #3) is such a touching and beautiful second chance romance. Connor and Kelsey’s story was relatable, emotional, they went through so much and at times my heart broke for them. They were an amazing, charming couple and they more than deserved a HEA. I love the Carlisle boys and I’m looking forward to reading Dean’s book.
Melissa Whipple
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelsey thinks she is doing what’s best for Connor but is it? When Connor’s fiancé up and leaves his life veers off path until and accident leaves him hurt. The one person he thought he would never get answers from appears back into his life. Will Kelsey give him the answers he longs to know? Will the answers he has longed for bring more heartache? I loved this book. It is a very good story of love and some of the things that other couples face. I would love to read more. I highly recommend.
Felicia Grossman
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fabulous book. This second chance romance between two people with so much emotion and who think so much less of themselves than they are worth is just incredible. It works so well with the serious but can also stand alone, but it's just lovely and sweet and features the best, sweetest HEA ever. You so want to read this with lots of tissues, but in a good way!
Breen Rdz
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“What an incredible book I’ve just read! I couldn't put it down, once I started reading stopping was almost impossible. Amelia’s an incredible talented author, the writing was incredible developed and I’m obsessed. This was a beautiful second chance romance."
Amy Sharpe
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put this book down, what a beautiful story.
I haven't read the previous books but I will be now. Amelia is a very talented author and writes a story that draws you in and makes you feel every emotion along with the characters.
A must read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Michele Del Rey
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good book, second chance book on many levels. My emotions were all over the place with this book.
Donna Purcell zappone
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read from his author... and btw it won't be the last. I've just realized it's the third installment in this series ... sooo I think I need to go back and read the rest.
But onto this book.
It has a swoon worthy theme while still pulling at the heart strings. The perfect combination of both.
Let me just say I luv Connor.
Aurora
Nov 14, 2019
Teresa
Nov 15, 2019

• Paradox
  • Flirting with the Frenemy (Bro Code #1)
  • Being Hospitable
  • Dirty Letters
  • Easy Charm (Boudreaux, #2)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)
  • It Had to Be You
  • Best Laid Plans
  • The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #3)
  • Becoming his Mistress (Zanetti Famiglia #2)
  • Making the Move (Mill Street Series #2)
  • Lost Boy
  • Untwist (Unbound Trilogy, #3)
  • The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)
  • Ends Here (Road to Nowhere, #2)