Start by marking “The Rebound List” as Want to Read:

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

The Rebound List

After nearly four years with Jeff, everything fell apart. For the first time in my adult life, I found myself single, scared, but liberated as well. Rather than stumble into another ill advised relationship, I would spend the next few months "finding myself" sexually. This is how The Rebound List came to be.

A virgin, a silver fox, a stranger and a threesome- Th
Published November 4th 2019 (first published July 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Rebound List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rebound List

BUY:

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2lf5shW
Paperback: http://amzn.to/2miSiRR

SYNOPSIS:
After nearly four years with Jeff, everything fell apart. I found myself single, scared, but somehow liberated as well. Rather than stumble into another ill advised relationship, my best friend Sally helped me find focus. I would spend the next few months “finding myself” sexually. That’s how The Rebound List was born.

My journey begins with the first itemhttp://amzn.to/2miSiRR

Red Cheeks Reads
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Rebound List was a very good book. I really enjoyed it. It was about a woman- Becky who had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship and decided that she did not want to start a new relationship on the rebound. Becky wanted to make sure that she was ready to settle down, trying to decide If she had lived her single life to the fullest before jumping right into another relationship.
So this is how the list was born.

"To Do:
Virgin
Silver Fox
Stranger
Threesome
Danielle from Short and Sassy

The Rebound list is the story of, Becky who after spending 4 years with her boyfriend has put together a list of things she would like to do. A sex bucket list, if you will.

Seducing a virgin, sleeping with a stranger, experiencing a threesome, and a sex with a silver fox. These are all on the list of things Becky wants to try.
Becky meets her first "virgin" online. She has one night with him, but feels sad when it is over. Becky continues on her list even though she feels s
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

“During this first, careful kiss, a switch flips in us. A fuse blows. This was a daft idea, and a moment of genius at the same time.”

“I try to give the door and might slam but it’s one of those dampened affairs they favor in public places. It’s very unsatisfying.”

My Review:

What fun! I loved her humor and either giggled or smiled the entire time I was reading. For the most part, this story actually sounds believable. Our heroine is a bit of bum
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
After four years in a serious relationship with Jeff, Becky realized Jeff was not the man of her dreams when she finds out he has been cheating on her. Becky decides to leave Jeff, finding herself alone for the first time in her adult life, she spends the evening crying, complaining, and drinking with her friend Sally and thus The Rebound List was born.

On the list is a virgin, a silver fox, a stranger and a threesome. Becky decides to place a personal ad on a dating site and immediately an ad w
Falling In Fall Book Blog
I rated The Rebound List FOUR AND ONE HALF LEAVES!

When I saw the tour sign up came open for The Rebound List, I read the description and was extremely intrigued to read the list. Hedonist Six created an intriguing story and a lovely romance with realistic issues. The Rebound List was a fast read and written in a wonderful style that left me wanting more!

Becky made a rebound list after her first serious relationship comes to an end. She decided to find herself again. Becky's goal is
Amazeballs Book Addicts
The Rebound List was previously released in a serial format but now parts 1 through 4 are all in one book. I'm glad all the parts were in one book, I liked that I could just turn the page and on from one part to the next.
After breaking up with her long term boyfriend, Becky and her friend, Sally come up with a a list a sexual experiences Becky would like to try. After some drinks they come up with four things on the list. Sally sets Becky up with an online profile to help her find men to fulfil
Cassie May
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
The topic of this book intrigued me, as well as the pen name of the author. It was my first book of this author and I really enjoyed the writing style. The sentences were well built and made it easy for me to follow the storyline.
The plot itself was somehow strange for me. I’ll try not to spoiler the story and the pointe, but it will be hard. The idea of a rebound list to get over the ex was nice. In the beginning I really liked everything
Heather
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible-read
Becky just found out that her boyfriend of four years has been cheating on her, and she's secretly relieved to break it off with him. Their relationship has been going downhill for years, so she celebrates her new freedom with a night of drinks with her best friend. Together they formulate a plan so that Becky can experience more and stop herself from settling for the next man she dates. The Rebound List. Virgin. Silver Fox. Stranger. Threesome. Four fantasies that she needs to fulfill.
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
This was such a wonderful read! It was very relatable and easy to connect with, as a whole. On top of that, the main character was very easy to feel as thought I got to know her. This was particularly due to her situation being so down to earth.

I loved the way she took life on. She had a certain humour and joy that she took into life, which really shined through when she chose not to just 'go for another bloke' and get a relationship, after her harsh break-up. It was exciting as well to get to
Claire
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The idea for the story in intriguing and for the most part it is well written, a couple of times the writing because a bit repetitive but this only happened occasionally.

I kept waiting for things to go wrong, but for the most part they didn't and when revelations did happen it wasn't in the way I'd expected. I liked that the characters didn't react in a stereotypical manner, it kept things interesting.

The narration was OK, the character voices were OK, but the acing was w
Kari Hansen
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After Becky’s long term relationship with her cheating ex came to an end she decides to create a list of the sexual experiences she wants to have before she starts looking for her Mr. Right. She joins a dating agency and has found the perfect man for the first experience on her list and it is a resounding success.

Although she wonders if it is the right decision she decides to go after number two on her list but will she realize that she has already met the man she didn’t know she was
Kathy
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable book exploring fantasy relationships. After being in a relationship for several years Becky is now a free agent. She decides to explore some of her fantasies (virgin, stranger, older man, etc.) Very interesting twist in the story and equally interesting wondering if you would be able to go through with some of the fantasy scenarios. At my age, probably not, but it's still fun reading and thinking about it! LOL!!

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose
Roger
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first read/listen from Hedonist Six. I was given an Audible copy of this book & am voluntarily reviewing it. A couple of times the audio repeated itself but that was just a minor annoyance. (RIP Marley January 20, 2014 - July 24, 2018).
T.M. Payne
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: The Rebound List
Author: L. Moone
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
After her love life of four years falls apart she decides to try something new.
Becky decides to get brazen, meets a virgin? Was that really on her list?
She isn't going to stop with him though and that is where her list comes in.
But what happens when you no longer want what you thought you did?
Well come along with Becky and her list... Will
SSZ
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the self growth in the story. The sex was wonderful & hot. You get thrown for a loop midway but I thoroughly loved the direction it went! Great story.
Donna
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-received
This is not your average romance novel... it does not have your standard hero type...ie, hot, sexy alpha dominating sex god. No... nothing like that here! However, what it does have is a really good romance that goes against the norm. You should just read this.. it is different and well written. Not something I would usually read, but enjoyed this very much. I was given an ARC and have volunteered my review.
Heather
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
The Rebound List, by Hedonist Six, is a relaunch of a previous four part serial. This was a sexy & fun read about a woman looking to discover herself, her desires and needs after the ending of a four year relationship that left her wanting more. On this list: a virgin, a silver fox, a stranger and a threesome.

It was a fun read following along as she works to check off her list. The writing is well done with the story's dynamic and the characters are portrayed well. It was easily
Heather R Callahan
This was such a great book. Who hasn't been through a break up, and decide to have some fun before the next relationship. Becky was with her boy friend for four years, so she decides to make a rebound list. The list sounds like a great idea, and she makes some great strides with it. But some times life has other plans. So will Becky finish her list? You should read to find out.
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by Heather from Kinky Kittens Book Blog

Review by Heather
Sherry Westendorf
Good book and well written. What a way to handle a breakup. It helps to refocus and come out better.Good character, funny, exciting and insightful. I enjoyed it. I recommend it. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Lori Garside
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
The Rebound List - what a refreshing idea. After breaking it off with her long term boyfriend, Becky and her friend, Sally, come up with a list of things Becky would like to try: Seducing a virgin, sleeping with a stranger, experiencing a threesome, and a sex with a silver fox. Becky is ready to proudly let her freak flag fly - with the encouragement of a little liquid courage and her very free spirited and supportive friend, she sets off to find out what her boundaries are and whether or not sh ...more
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is trashy, no doubt about it. I'd classify it as a couple notches above a typical romance novel; it's written using the same kind of formula, just with more detail. A LOT more detail that I skimmed over in some places because it dragged on so long.

I picked it up expecting a completely shallow story, judging by the description. Without giving away the plot - I was pleasantly surprised! While slightly unrealistic - as all romance/erotica novels seem to be - the storyline was
This books
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Becky finish's with her boyfriend after being together for four years. She vowed she was going to find herself sexually before jumping into another relationship and that's how the rebound list was born.

1 Sleep with a male virgin.
2 Silverfox
3 A stranger
4 Threesome

Becky joins FetLife and comes across a profile, that's she takes a liking too after exchanging messages they decide to meet up. Does she get to finish her list or does the said male knock her of
Lisa
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
The Rebound List by Hedonist Six is a wild erotic romp through post-breakup life for Becky, her best friend Sally and her "List". Virgin, Silver Fox, Stranger, and Threesome. Quite an interesting list right? As Becky gets started on her "list" she takes a wonderful journey of exploration. I really enjoyed taking this journey with her - some parts bitter, some parts sweet and an overall happily ever after - couldn't ask for more. Well we can always ask but this was steamy enough to keep me very happy.
Ash P Reads
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Another BHM/FFA story but with a bit of a twist. This book gives an insight into the bold confidence and trust necessary for a relationship that wants to explore new and exciting avenues that can be experienced as a couple. The lifestyle may be too adventurous for some but for those who are open to it, I assume it makes their lives more fulfilling. Not my cup of tea but live and let live I say.
Jessica
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a neat story about a woman who never allowed herself to grow and find what she likes both in the bedroom and out of it. So, after a breakup with her long term boyfriend, she decides to make a list and try everything she has missed.

I love that the characters are so alive that I wouldn't be surprised to walk into any office building and meet them. The relationships- whether mother/daughter; friends; or lovers are all created really well. I can't wait to read more!
Jennifer Nocero
It was cute

It was cute

pleasantly surprised not a disappointment but was still hoping for a little bit more was well worth the price . Girl and boyfriend break up she gets drunk with girlfriend they a crazy list of sexual conquest to get done. I can see it happen in real life..... so story was believable it made me laugh cute read would I recommend....heh if there was nothing else going
Rebecca
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received this as an ARC for an honest review. Absolutely loved this book!!! I love the character of Becky. She is a down to earth girl that anybody can relate to. Like a of women in her situation, she decides to live a little and have some excitement in her life. She puts herself in situations that are uncomfortable to start with, but helps her grow in life and relationships. I would have liked for this to be a little longer, but it was still well written and fun to read.
Pammy
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book as a gift from the author. What a hot and steamy novel!!! Her list for herself after her break up was interesting and funny. Her journey through the list was realistic (some good and some bad times) and very wild and hot!!! Hedonist Six hits another one into the ballpark. Keep them coming Hedonist!!!
Sukriti Goyal
it was an okay read for me honestly. I just couldn't come along with the flow of the story. Probably it happened because it was written in episodes maybe. It took me a veryyyy long time to complete it which is kind of wierd for me.....it should have taken just a day or two but it was the longest.....so it was not that interest gripping....the idea is genuinely fresh so thumbs up for that

• LAS MARIPOSAS NUNCA MIENTEN
  • Chosen Mate (Crescent Moon Series Book 9)
  • That Pig Gonna Fly (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Maidens of Mayhem Book 2)
  • Rock Solid (Book Boyfriend, #4)
  • Bought by the Alien Breeder: An Alien Abduction Romance (The Novans Book 3)
  • Sin derecho a roce
  • The Auction (Down & Dirty #4)
  • Spread Wide (Eye Candy Handyman #1)
  • Selected by the Alien Scientist: An Alien Abduction Romance (The Novans Book 2)
  • Hard Sweat (Eye Candy Handyman Book 4)
  • Worked Hard (Eye Candy Handyman #2)
  • Full Service (Eye Candy Handyman #3)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Fast Track (Eye Candy Handyman Book 5)
  • Locked (The Alpha Group, #1)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Chosen By The Alien Commander (Novans, #1)
  • The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction, #3)
L. Moone is a Contemporary Romance and Women's Fiction writer based in rainy England. Addicted to caffeine, chocolate and impure thoughts, she likes to write short stories and novellas dealing with those aspects of the human condition that we all think about, yet dare not discuss openly.

***
L. Moone - Happy Endings for Underdogs

I first started writing and publishing in