Start by marking “Just in Time for Christmas: a High-Country Christmas novella” as Want to Read:
Just in Time for Christmas: a High-Country Christmas novella

Just in Time for Christmas: a High-Country Christmas novella

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  12 reviews
She’s seventeen with a ranch to run, a fear of heights, and a cowboy intent on stealing her heart.

Abigale Millerton leaves a Denver girl’s school and returns to her grandparents’ high-country ranch to find the boy she’d grown up with not a boy any longer—and butting in on her challenge with local timber thieves. If he’d stop telling her what to do, they might g
ebook
Published November 1st 2019 by Wilson Creek Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Just in Time for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just in Time for Christmas

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Just in Time for Christmas: a High-Country Christmas novella
Davalynn Spencer
Oct 16, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello historical Christmas novella lovers! Tis the season, and Just in Time is just in time to brighten your holiday season. Available November 1, 2019, it's the perfect Christmas romance to snuggle up with next to a warm fire or the crashing waves of a warm beach - wherever you celebrate the holiday. I had so much fun writing Seth and Abigale's story. They're at each other a bit more than most because they grew up in the Colorado High Country as ranching "neighbors." But love is not easily dete ...more
Phyllis
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A high country historical

Davalynn Spencer has a gift for writing heartwarming stories, filled with beautiful prose and lovely descriptions. She does not merely pen stories, she carefully crafts her words to create rich satisfying narratives that make me smile.

Just in Time for Christmas is no exception. As a case in point, as I was reading about the frozen waterfall, I had a momentary thought that I should grab my camera so I could take a picture!

Reading back o
Glenda Parker
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review today is on the Historical Christian Romance, Just in Time For Christmas. This is A High-Country Christmas Novella. This is a delightful story, I enjoyed every minute of it. The story is humorous, well written, and heartwarming I know you are going to love it.

Abigale Millerton returned home after the death of her grandfather. She had been sent to Denver to school. She has no intention of returning to Denver. The live stock has been sold except for a couple broken down horse
Mandy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I truly enjoyed this novella! Davalynn Spencer is one of my favorite authors to go to when I need a good story to take me away from the craziness of this world. Just In Time For Christmas is a timeless story for the ages, one I could read every year at Christmastime. It has everything I could want in a book. It's easy to read, it's funny, it's romantic, there's a cowboy, and the Lord is in the middle of it all, just as He should be. It may sound cliche`, but it's true, this story warms m ...more
Diane
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just in time for Christmas is a sweet western inspirational novella that will warm your heart during these days.There is plenty of faith, love and purpose packed between the pages. I enjoyed getting to know childhood friends turned sweethearts, Seth and Abigale and spending time with them in this uplifting story. The author has a descriptive style of writing that I enjoy. Here are some examples: "Abigale had run him into the same corral as every other man, and he resented it in spite of telling ...more
Susan Mathis
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a non-Western loving, Bronco lover, you know you’re enjoying a good story when you turn off the game in the fourth quarter because said reader can’t wait to read the rest of the story. I wanted to scold Abigale more than once, but finally she set aside her stubbornness to take another look at Seth, her childhood friend. Just in Time is a page-turning, intriguing story you won’t soon forget.
Ann
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Seth and Abigale's story. This book is very well written and the author brings the story to life with her words. I could picture Emmy, Seth's little sister, in my mind when she was handing out the Christmas gifts. This is a very heartwarming Christmas story that will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next. I received an ARC copy of this book and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Alicia Whittle
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Friends and family
Davalynn Spencer writes another cozy Christmas novella which will capture your heart as you follow Abigail and Seth's romance. Taking place in the high country near Pikes Peak in Colorado, the young couple will appeal to all ages. I truly loved where the setting took place as I have been there and could visualize the beautiful countryside. The love extended by Seth's family to Abigail draws you into what Christmas is all about.
Marjorie Hill
Seth and Abigail invited me into their story with open arms. I was drawn into their story, loving the humor and struggles as they acknowledged their relationship. Once again Davalynn Spencer has a winner!
Patty Mcgovern-Pugh
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just in Time for Christmas is a sweet western romance. Davalynn Spencer is a very talented author and this novella has all the feels plus adventure and suspense. I loved how the author drew you into the story and made you feel you were right there. This is a warm and wonderful love story you won’t want to miss.
Marie Pinkham
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Friendship finds its way to love. Such a sweet Christmas story. Full of wit, and the author's way with words that is sure to make this a favorite for many.
Sunnie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. The beginning grabs you from the start. The characters were interesting and the story plot kept you reading. It was a sweet romance with a bit of intrigue/mystery to keep the interest going. I liked the interaction between Abigale and Seth and the tension between them.

I recommend this very nice read and am sure you will enjoy it.

I received an ebook copy from the author. All thoughts are my own.
Phyllis Rundell
Lynette Murphy
Nov 15, 2019

• Ruby's Risk
  • Amish Front Porch Stories: 18 Short Tales of Simple Faith and Wisdom
  • David, Billionaire Cowboy (Billionaire Protectors #3)
  • Lawfully Witnessed: A Spy Lawkeeper Romance (The Lawkeepers)
  • A Western Love for an Unexpected Bride: A Historical Western Romance Novel
  • Hope's Highest Mountain (Heirs of Montana, #1)
  • Lacy's Legacy (Westward Home and Hearts Mail-Order Brides Book 1)
  • Garnet's Gift: Christian historical romance
  • All is Bright (Christmas Lights Collection Book 4)
  • Her Second Chance Forever Groom (Bachelor Texas Rebel Romances, #5)
  • Lake Season (Bluebell Inn Romance #1)
  • The Grumble-Free Year: Twelve Months, Eleven Family Members, and One Impossible Goal
  • Carol's Choice: A Western Christmas Carol
  • Millie and the Marksman (Redemption Bluff Book 1)
  • One Harvest Knight (Grace Kitchen Book 3)
  • Music and Moonlight (Mistletoe Kisses series Book 1)
  • Lessie (Brides of New Hope Book 1)
  • Deputy Joe's Christmas Saddle (Wyldhaven)
Cowboys. Gotta love 'em, right? That's why I married one - and write about others and their sweethearts, whether they live in 1800s Colorado or on a modern California ranch. A background in rodeo journalism helps me add a bit of cowboy reality to those stories.

The Rocky Mountains offer rich settings for my historical novels, from actual cities with Wild West history to fictional towns