Start by marking “Dragons (Death by Reaper MC, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragons (Death by Reaper MC, #4)

Dragons

(Death by Reaper MC #4)

Since the beginning of time Dragons have existed and live in solitude among their own clans and traditions. Enya lives in the human world but is aware of the fact she’s a Dragon. She never encountered any others of her kind and doesn’t remember her past. She craves to find out more about herself until she’s suddenly faced with a presumptuous, old-fashioned biker who’d ...more
Published November 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragons

Start your review of Dragons (Death by Reaper MC, #4)
Neringa Neringiukas
These Dragons.... Honestly, you can't guess, how many times I roled my eyes because of them. I don't wanna to reveal too much, but think of ancient rules and ancient thinking. Like really? *Insert eye roll here.* See, another eye roll. Lol. But also, I fall in love with them. Especially at that moment close to the end. I was like *OMG I love you all!" I had huge smile and my heart was full of warmt. Sheesh, these dragons made me all mushy. Lol.
I loved Vaughn, even though he was... A$$hole
Linda Diamond
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons have always been one of my favorite paranormal reads. This book by Esther E Schmidt is extraordinary , epic.!
Without giving you any spoilers, I'm just going to say, it has everything and more. The one thing I have always loved about Esther's writing is her characters are strong both male and female. This story has both, I absolutely love Enya I think she's my favorite! There's lots of action, sexiness, funny and WTH moments. . The Death by Reapers MC is one of my top favorite!! I wish
Wendy Hodges
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I couldn't put it down and read it in just a couple of hours, so good. Full of excitement and some fantastic action scenes, full of vivid descriptions so clear I could see them in my mind. The Dragons sound beautiful the colours varied. Intense but fascinating plot with magic and fantasy combing to enthral keeping the reader glued to the pages and spellbound throughout, getting the epilogue is a bonus because you just want to know what happens after the climax. As always the author gave me ...more
Whynter Raven
My new favorite Esther book. Vaughan and Enya's story was outstanding. I had a hard time putting it down. Esther is really getting a hang of writing paranormal romance with her own little twist to it. So I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next in the Death by Reaper MC series.
Tammi
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Esther Schmidt is killing it with this paranormal series!!
Each book has a different supernatural being as the main focus. Usually Vampires are my #1 but this one might be my favorite in the series. Dragons!! The imagery in this story was fantastic and the action especially the awesome battle near the end. And I can't forget about hot yet funny love story. This couple made me laugh!
I loved Enya she iis my favorite kind of female lead. She was strong in the way she stood up to Vaughn, and the way
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Vaughn, even though he was... A$$hole
Kai
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Safe, not sure if the H was a virgin but he did mention tradition of waiting for his mate. I have to admit I wasn't sure if I was going to like him. To alpha arsehole for me but she chilled him out and I ended up liking him. First read of the series, I'm going to go back and look at the others.
Allisyn
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! I devoured it and went on to devour more books!! That to me is the true test to a good book, when it starts a reading binge! Enya and Vaughn are a great couple and Esther keeps you guessing as she has written an amazing storyline! Vaughn is definitely a member of the harem!

This is part of a series and should be read in order.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fell in love with the newest book in the Death by Reaper series. Vaughn and Enya are two hot headed Dragon's and the plates shift when these two get started. You're truly going to fall in love with the other Dragon's as well. A fantastic read!!
Lee-anna Dunk
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want more.

Please tell me this isn't the end ? I need more ! I feel like that kid in the orphanage begging for more food. Lol only I'm begging for more Reapers MC lol .

Knowing that this book is the last in this series ( but excepting it is another story. ) I took a bit longer to read it I wanted to savour it as long as I could. And like the other books in the series I found this one to be just as amazing as the one's before it. The way Esther brings a story together is truly a talent I hope to
Shani
With this being the last book in the series, I had no doubts that Esther would make it a good one. However, I didn't expect it to be so epic and awesome! Vaughn is the MC and leader of his clan of dragons. Having lived a very long life, he had settled into thoughts he would never find a true mate. With the decline in successful births within the clan, he was certain his focus was needed there. But just when he's in the middle of trying to bring the beliefs and rules into the newest century he ...more
Barbara
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding book/series. Ms. Schmidt has such a wonderful way with words. Her storylines, while short, are all unique and filled with intrigue and romance. Her Death By Reapers series is exactly so and Dragons was a fabulous addition. It kept me enthralled from start to finish.

As we know from prior books the sisters have learned they have another half sister who is a Dragon shifter and have urged their hubby’s to find her. They turn to Vaughn, the Prez of the Dragons Charter of the Death Reapers
Kathy Wideman
This is the fourth book in this series and I think they should be read in order. I love this series so much. Dragons aren’t like other shifters. They live completely alone with their own kind. They are ancient rules they must follow. Vaughn knows that changes have to be made in order for their kind to survive but that doesn’t mean those changes are welcome by others of his kind. Now he has learned that out there somewhere is a half dragon half guardian. She can’t be allowed to exist. Enya knows ...more
Elysian Fields
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I will fully admit that dragons, while really cool, are not the top of my reading list; however… I know I am going to get an awesome story if this author wrote it so I decided to give it a try. Yep, she is a master of her writing because I really loved the dragon aspect. It fit the characters perfectly!

This was a masterful story of the supernatural, an MC and a story line that will leave you yearning for more! The characters were so unique and bold that I could not help but be immediately drawn
Phyllis Wolford
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He cane from an ancient race , it was dying out, he knew he must find a way to prevent that from happening. She was an unknown to his clan, but he had to find out what she was. When he found her he was struck with an instant need to possess her and protect her, but because she was a dragon shifter,he brought her back to the clan.
They have a rocky start to their relationship, he is traditional to a point , and she is modern, but they finally find a middle ground and start to work together for the
Rose
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons is book 4 in the Death By Reaper MC series written by amazing Esther E. Schmidt. Each book in the Death by Reaper MC series can be read as a standalone story, featuring a new couple. This time is Vaughn & Enya's story! The chemistry between Vaughn and Enya is off the charts. He's a dragon shifter, leader of his dragons clan and President of the Dragons MC Charter. Enya is his eternal mate, a human/dragon. There is so much to say about this story and i don't like to spoil it for you, ...more
Katie Kavanagh
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving all of Esther's paranormal books! Dragons definitely lived up to what I thought it would be and more. Vaughan and Enya were an amazing couple and I loved how she pushed him and showed him what a strong woman she is. Vaughan annoyed me at times when it came to certain things which I do not want to give away but boy did Enya prove him wrong! Once again with Esther's writing I felt like I was really there with the characters and experiencing everything they are and more. I felt like ...more
Claire Powell
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More dang stars are needed, OMG this book is awesome and definitely my favourite. Vaughan and Enya's wild and addictive life, personalities and love create more than a magical world to experience if you have an imagination.
Though they are the main characters, they share the limelight without getting overshadowed by the other's, hopefully this lovely author will create a few other short stories about characters in each both from this series haha.
Esther Elites to rule the world, well stalk her on
Ellie Jean
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Death By Reaper MC Book 4- Dragons is a must read for anyone who loves Paranormal, MC and writing that pulls you in leaving you breathless that you can't put it down. Esther has written this book so beautifully that every description sends your mind into overload imaging the dragons power, ruthlessness and beauty. Vaughn and Enya together are explosive, the storyline is fast-paced, with twists and turns and I also love how you see other characters within the storyline and from past books that ...more
Michaela
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had high expecations going in for this book and it did nit disapoint.
As always Esther hit a homerun with this one.
This book is a part of a series but it is a standalone, but i recomend you read the other books.
You girls are going to love Enya. That girl kicks a.. and taking names.
So you should one click her books as soon as possible. You are going for a ride of your life. Always a 5 star writer.
Melissa
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What one is not expecting to find when on a recon mission... a mate and an answer to a prophecy. Throw in stubborn, hot tempers, an alpha male, a feisty female with a touch of deception, a smidge of action and you have a recipe for a hot time in the ol town. Esther never fails to deliver a one sit read that grabs the readers attention from page one (or cover *le sigh*) and as soon as my greedy mitts got this on her kindle not even an apocalypse could stop my reading. Great job Esther!
Stacy Davis
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, I am not a huge fan of paranormal books, however I know anything Esther writes will be amazing. This series is simply fantastic and fantastical!!! Dragons was a great ride from start to finish. This series has been highly entertaining with plots that have had me immersed from the time I started reading the first line. I think this one is my favorites.... I love the “ancient” ways being changed and the ending was dramatic and perfect!!! This is another hit from Esther E Schmidt!
Marika
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who knew dragons could be so interesting? I didn't..but this author certainly made me change my mind!!! Magic and archaic laws, a battle of real and fantasy, where the characters need to find their place..epic action and a supernatural world that has come to feel very real to me.
Loved Enya and came to love Vaughn too.
Cassie
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
melanie allen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons Death By Reapers MC is a fantastic book that I read in just one sitting it was to good to put down. I have enjoyed all the Reaper MC books but think this one is my favorite. I loved how all the other characters from the MC’s where in this story. I can never get enough of Esther E Schmidt books. 5 STARS
Ashley
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this story! My favorite genre is paranormal/supernatural and it's also a MC series which I also love..This book had non stop action and romance all at the same time. I didn't stop reading until I finished! I cannot wait for the next book.

*ARC*
Megan Jacob
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

I really liked this story. I like that old characters were in this story. I wish there were more interactions with all the sisters because their personalities are so fun. Enya and Vaughn had some really fun bantering scenes.
Debbie Earley
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I absolutely loved Vaughn and Enya's. From the minute I picked this book up I couldn't put it down. This series is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mona williams
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a really great book! he is a leader of a biker club plus a dragon. things have been happening that doesnt add up. he goes out to find a another dragon. only she is half blood. she dont take crap from anyone. you have to read to find out what happens.
Ruby Ap.
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED, LOVED Vaughn and Enya's story as well as seeing the previous couples' from the beginning of this series too! This story was awesome and I loved the ending too :) I can't wait for more stories from this incredible author :)

• Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)
  • Slider (Hades Abyss MC #3)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Preacher (The Untouchables MC Book 5)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Heathen: Oath Keepers MC
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Wire (Dixie Reapers MC 13): Bad Boys
  • A BEARy Happily Ever After (Bear Clan, 6)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Eleven (Eternals, #1)
  • Redemption
  • Rules (Greyford High, #3)
  • Hawk (Lords of Carnage MC #2)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Love on the Edge of Reason (Pine Harbour Book 8)
  • Must Be Love
Esther E. Schmidt, author of Areion Fury MC, Broken Deeds MC, The Dudnik Circle series, and The Swamp Heads series. She’s a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series “Areion Fury MC” in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one woman. To make it ...more

Death by Reaper MC (4 books)
  • Hellhounds (Death by Reaper MC, #1)
  • Vampires (Death by Reaper MC, #2)
  • Demons (Death by Reaper MC, #3)