Start by marking “The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)

The Rebel King

(All the King's Men Duet #2)

Ambition. Revenge. Love.

Rita Award-winning author Kennedy Ryan delivers the gripping conclusion to the All the King's Men Duet.

Raised to resist. Bred to fight. Survival is in my blood and surrender is never an option.

Though surrender is what Maxim Cade demanded of my body and heart, I had other plans. We were fast-burning fascination and
Expected publication: November 18th 2019 by Scribechick Media, LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

• The Rebel King by Kennedy Ryan
    The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)
    Release date: Nov 17, 2019
    Enter to win a signed paperback of THE REBEL KING from Kennedy Ryan!

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 2154 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Nov 07 - Dec 01, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Rebel King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rebel King

Start your review of The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)
    Malene
    What a journey. What a love. What an epic conclusion to All The Kings Men Duet. Kennedy Ryan delivers. I strapped myself in and was ready for takeoff from page 1. I was on the edge of my seat. Biting my nails, holding myself in not wanting to go the toilet. I was completely immersed in this story. With Nix and Doc.
    The prose jumps off the page. Flawlessly written. I was completely mesmerized thanks to the undeniable connection and intoxicating love between this couple. Wanting and needing more w
    Kennedy Ryan
    Oct 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: books-i-wrote

♡ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗶𝘀 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 & 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗶𝗻 𝗞𝗨! ♡

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥, 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚, releases very soon!

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. . . 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘!!!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑, 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏

♛ Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2pRgXDA

♛ Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/TheKingmakerKindle

🎧 Audible: https://amzn.to/2N7YXy1

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐

♛Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2PmYwRC

♛ Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/RebelKingKindle

🎧 Audio: subscribepage.com/audiolisteners

(𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀!)

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
    ***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

What is there to say about The Rebel King? It was consuming, inspiring, and emotional. It pulled on every single heart string I have, and when it was all said and done I wasn’t ready to move on or say goodbye. I wanted a million and one epilogues. I wanted to stay with Maxim and Lennix well into their relationship, like old and gray.

These two change and evolve after the events at the end of book one; they kind of have to as a result of what occurs. K
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    <3 5 STARS <3

It was amazing, it has everything I was expected and even more!It has suspense and the romance was epic!I fall in love with the characters in the first book and in this one I loved them even more!

description

Maxim and Lennix have an amazing connection, so intense and passionate.You could feel their connection!I was a part of this story from the beginning, I felt like I was with them!This is what Kennedy's books do!

The writing was amazing and the story unique!This duet have twists, suspense and a hea
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

An epic conclusion!

photo IMG_2126_zps2zoh6txw.png
    Berry ♡ Nice
    Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The Rebel King is a superb conclusion to ALL THE KING'S MEN duet.
    It's on a class of its own. It is Kennedy Ryan like never before. She does not hold back and gives it to us with a gut wrenching punch to the Heart and Soul and it feels GOOD!

Kennedy Ryan gives us her best in all her books which are Uniquely and Independently AMAZING. In fact, Rita Award-winning.
    But she definitely accomplished something insanely specia
    There are not enough stars for this book....for this duet!!! I was fortunate enough to delve into this amazing world of Lennix & Maxim early on, and they have left a permanent mark on my heart and soul. The writing of K Ryan is impeccable, the story authentic and original, and the characters are inspiring and make you want to change the world!

The love story of Lennix & Maxim is not a conventional one. It is shocking and intense, and they have their share of both steamy and tr
    ♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
    𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. 𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗰!

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 quite simply is outstanding and ensured that this Duet is my top read of 2019. The trajectory of the story from the first chapter of THE KINGMAKER to the last page of THE REBEL KING is awe inspiring. Thematic layers depicting so very much in terms of thought and feeling and pivota
    Wil Loves Books!
    I need this book yesterday!!!!
    Veronica  Bellaorev Books
    Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

WAO just WAO!!! There’s so much I want to say about this exquisite, compelling and emotional story. After 5 days I feel like nothing I say will give justice to the incredible book I read. Once I got to the end I literally stare at the wall in amazement. The level of knowledge and perfection in details that Kennedy put into this duet needs an ovation. I never get tire of saying that with Kennedy’s books there’s ALWAYS a lesson to be learn.

“The past is behind us. The future is ours. Figure out ho
    Hulya Kara Yuksel
    I LOVED it!!! 😍😍😍

Seriously Ms.Ryan never disappoints me.❤

Full review to come later... 🙂

😍😍😍
    *ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

Rhonda Ziglar
    Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 PERFECTION STARS!! Doc and Nix's story is on of my favorite couples this year. Kennedy Ryan writes perfection with her beautiful words and fantastic storytelling. This story has all the feels, heart touching moments, suspense, ups & downs and a beautiful love story to keep you turning pages. This book will give you closure from the first book. You definitely need to read this duet...download now and start reading.
    Chelé
    Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I am completely speechless.

A more fullish review to come because I just can't right now.

I love Lennix and Maxim so much. Their love is luminous.

Kennedy continues to be a beacon for the intellectual reader. The Rebel King is emotionally deep, responsibly diverse, immensly powerful, dynamic on every level and utterly awe-inspiring.
    arini
    Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    #1 the kingmaker — 4.5 stars
    #2 the rebel king (??)

are you ready for this?? bcs i think maxim is going to raise all hell in this one. and im absolutely all here for it!!

(to be read)
    Kristy Odom
    Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    These books were amazing! I always end up learning from her books. These books were truly beautifully written. I loved that Maxim supported her, and championed her. He let her fly. I loved how driven Maxim was in every part of his life. This book also crushed me. I didn’t see the event coming at all. It took a hold of my heart and squeezed. It was truly a ride that had crazy ups and downs. Maxim’s father really took a sharp turn also. I loved that he and Maxim found each again. I could truly see ...more
    Thelma
    Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Whenever I read a book written by Kennedy it takes me so much time to figure what I want to write on my review because not only there is so much to say but there're so many emotions flowing so hard to translate..

All the king's men duet was not te exception it was beautiful, heartbreaking, angst but also full of hope and faith. Two very powerful characters that never fought for control or being on top, on the contrary, two powerful characters with so much respect that they gave each other the time, space and a
    Grace
    Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Warning: to avoid spoilers, do not read this review if you haven't read book one.

A powerful and emotionally gripping conclusion to this amazing duet!

This story picks up where the last one left off, with Lennix Hunter, and her friend, Wallace Murrow, fighting for their lives at the hands of their kidnapper. We learn the why's, and later the who's of this kidnapping with time, but the most important thing for the reader is the how - how will Maxim Cade save her? In addition, how did this connect to the political plstars
    Warning:
    Ange
    Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    It's been a while since an author stunned me. The Rebel King delivers so much more story than I ever could have anticipated. Kennedy Ryan delivered hands-down one of my top duet reads of the year.

Maxim and Lennix are couples goals to the extreme. Thoughtful, caring, bold and full of lust. Their connection from book 1, The Kingmaker screams through the pages, and the way their love transformed in this book astounds me. This is the kind of grown-up love we all dream about. It's a blush-worthy, th
    TheSassyNerdBlog
    Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    So, I have been sitting on this review for over 24 hours now and I am still sitting here in complete shock and awe. I knew that when going into this duet that Ms. Ryan would knock me on my behind, and she did... multiple times.

The Rebel King is a conclusion of Maxim and Lennix's story, and it was one hell of a conclusion. I thought book one was the apex of this author writing because it was PHENOMENAL, but this? right here... IS PERFECTION, in every damn sense of the word.

The cliffhanger she l
    Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
    5 STARS!

Pics-Art-10-07-06-00-15

To those who waited to read these books, bless your hearts.

What a ride you guys!! I freaking loved these two books immensely! I just want to hug Kennedy Ryan right now. The Rebel King was everything you could ask for. It was a wonderful conclusion to an already epic duet!

Book 2 picks up right where book 1 ends. Kennedy ties up the events which later on in the story leads us through a wringer of emotions 😭 I thought the first book had me on the edge of my seat but the s
    Jill
    Nov 07, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    ONLY 6 DAYS NOW!!!

👑 THE KING IS COMING 👑

CLICK HERE AND ENTER TO WIN ONE OF FIVE SIGNED PAPERBACKS OF 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥, 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚, relea
    Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
    Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    How does one get over the hangover after reading prolific Kennedy Books, long enough to attempt to write a review?. The urge to re-enter the her sacred realm is acute, the world she creates and hands over to you is so very real and alive. All her subjects carry a strong message of racial harmony and tolerance. Everybody MUST READ this fantastic Duet. Set against the backdrop of powerful, redemptive love story, this is a socio-political commentary underlining the timeless importance of it, especi ...more
    Kari Davis
    No words right now...no words! Kennedy oh my gosh what a exquisite and spectacular story. You put me through the wringer with a few twists and turns, that I couldn’t believe you dropped. Emotional rollercoaster is not even touching the right description for what I felt.

I need to just take a breath and give myself a few moments to wrap my head around all the jumble words in my mind right now.

Kennedy you’re words in The Rebel King were masterly entertaining. Now to try to explain this without sp
    Curlyhairlass19
    Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arcs
    6 unbelievable Rebel King Stars!

Where do I even begin to even try and formulate adequate words to convey my feelings over this book? Kennedy Ryan has created characters that I’m equally in love and lust with. This book, this duo has EVERYTHING that not only my heart needed, but what we need in America today. I love Lennix & Maxim so much that my heart longs for them as if they were real. They are real in my heart and I will cherish them forever.

Lennix was such an insp
    Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
    "The girl who chases stars has war in her eyes, and she'll need it. The toughest fight of our lives is ahead. The fight to heal."

With my heart stuck in my throat, I'm struggling to find words to express to you how epic this story is. It took me through years and across miles, past to present, pain to passion and back again, and left a footprint on my heart.

I am in awe of the strong woman who fought so hard to make a difference. She refused to be silenced and gained the respect she deserv
    R Rais
    Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Wow oh wow
    Have you ever read a book, any book in any genre that just make you speechless at the end?
    When you just lying there in bed looking at the ceiling and question you're self about what you've just read?
    When you feel like seeing the world in different set of eyes because of what you've just read?
    And what if that book is a romance book? Yes, romance books that make lots of people look down and have lots of steamy and dreamy scenes in it.
    Reading All The King's Men duet give me all
    Melanie Helms
    👑 THE KING IS COMING 👑

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥, 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚, releases very so
    Lynn
    Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    “We weren’t unlikely, Nix,” I say, no levity in the words. “We were inevitable.” What Kennedy Ryan gives readers in The Rebel King is so incredible. This book is so well written. It has suspense, intrigue, many unexpected twists and I could not put the book down.

I was a lucky reader to have had dinner with Kennedy Ryan as she was writing this duet. I loved hearing her passion and research she does when she writes. From presidential elections to native Indian tribes to locations where
    Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
    👑 There Aren't Enough Stars to Rate this Story! 👑

Kennedy Ryan is a born storyteller. . . . The pages practically turn themselves Her use of historical/cultural details and a truly adult love story confirm KR as a one of a kind writer. In The Rebel King, KR did what she does best- she painted in exquisite detail the lives of her characters.
    The author gifts us with verbal jewels that will make any readers gasp and say "NOOOOOOOOOO ."
    Written with sheer elegance. Not a sentence left unfulfilled. This series is one of the
    « previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
    • In the Unlikely Event
    • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
    • Iron Crowne
    • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
    • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
    • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
    • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
    • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
    • Leave Me Breathless
    • Just a Taste
    • Mr. Mayfair
    • Wait for Me
    • Forever Lies
    • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
    • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
    • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
    • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
    NEWSLETTER:
    bit.ly/KRList

BOOKBUB: bookbub.com/authors/kennedy-ryan

AMAZON:

FACEBOOK:
    www.facebook.com/KennedyRyanAuthor/

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/kennedyryan1/

KENNEDY RYAN BOOKS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/68160...

I write contemporary romance and women's fiction. I always give my characters their

All the King's Men Duet (2 books)
    • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)