Start by marking “The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)

The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks

(Montague Siblings #3)

Return to the enchanting world of the Montague siblings in the finale to the New York Times bestselling and Stonewall Honor-winning series, featuring a teenage Adrian Montague as he desperately seeks the now adult Monty and Felicity—the older siblings he never knew he had.

The sole heir to his family’s fortune, Adrian Montague desperately wants to be free—from his father’s
Expected publication: August 18th 2020 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks, please sign up.
Julia Howe YES! unless McLee has any more books planned that she hasn't told us yet, it's the last Guide book, maybe she'll have another book taking place in…moreYES! unless McLee has any more books planned that she hasn't told us yet, it's the last Guide book, maybe she'll have another book taking place in this universe down the line idk..(less)
Violet Bui I read Lady's Guide without reading Gentleman's Guide. I was able to follow it quite easily

Start your review of The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)
Mackenzi
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Just so we're all clear and many of you seem very stressed for his well being, Percy is:

1. Alive.
2. Thriving.
3. In the book.
4. Still with Monty.

Chaima ✨ شيماء
I looked up my symptoms on the internet—turns out I just need to read this book and I’ll be all right!
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
THERE IS A THIRD SIBLING NAMED ADRIAN?!!!??
Oh, wait! Is this the little baby brother that was mentioned in the first book?!

- Revived sibling relationships
- Monty & Felicity (not to mention Percy)
- The Caribbean (Barbados & New Orleans)
- grief and mental breakdown rep

Take.
All.
My.
Money!!!

You can bet your panties that I'm going to read this one! XD
Katelyn
THE GOBLINS GETTING A BOOK WHAT
Caidyn (SEMI-HIATUS; BW Reviews; he/him/his)

Also! Since most of the reviews so far are talking about The Madness Blooms I'd like to direct everyone to my own-voices (aka trans) review of the ARC. I read it. I reviewed it. I fucking enjoyed the hell out of it and gave my honest feedback on the content from my trans experiences. Click here to check it out!
marie ☆彡
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
ummmm hello??????? since when is this a thing omg can't wait to jump back into the next season of Keeping Up With the Montagues
Elise (TheBookishActress)
oh gay rights I guess?
andrea ✨
IM SCREAMING I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING IM SO EXCITED
Maddy
Oct 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
I SHRIEKED. I SCREAMED OUT LOUD. I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED.
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
Mackenzi Lee dropping this bomb on me today! I guess this means I need to actually get my butt into gear and read Felicity’s Book.
Elli
Shelves: 2020-release
I suddenly have the urge to protect Adrian with my life and I don't know why.
Lauren Lanzilotta
Dec 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Now that the little gremlin has become a big boy we know a few years have passed since book two.

That being said, I expect Monty and Percy were secretly married by Felicity and remain happily together.
Flora ❀
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as wish-list
Shelves: to-be-released
HOLY SHIT!?!?!??!
Chi
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
This series got a sequel! But the synopsis almost told half of the story huh?!
Allison (SPELLBOUND READER)
Oh hello third book of a series I love... Why are you not in my hands at this very moment?! The Goblin is getting his own book and gets to go on an adventure with Monty?! Sigh me TF up!
Sana
Julia Benassi
Oct 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: most-anticipated
OMG YAS THIS IS ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW

I mean, you guys, imagine old Felicity being a badass woman who still doesn't give a sh*t about what men thinks about her, and old Henry and old Percy being this cute couple who still loves each other even though they are always making fun of the other one in some way.

(ignore me, I'm just very happy)
Breanne
October 28th, 2019: Haven't done this in some time but OMG I NEED THIS BOOK ASAP! I had NO idea this was gonna be a thing, I'm VERY excited!
Mari
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’m stuck somewhere in between “this is going to be EPIC” and “you’re going to disappoint, aren’t you?”

I hope I love it as much as the first, because I felt underwhelmed by the second.

Either way, bring it on.
Leo
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
I'm curious to see how Lee will deal with hysteria in this one. As someone who is currently attending psychiatry classes, and who's had a lecture specifically on hysteria, I'm definitely intrigued to see the historical representation of hysteria and its treatment (albeit seeing as the Montague Siblings series is set in the XIII century, it'll be a little early to see any kind of treatment rep in this book).

Just to give a little information on the current state of hysteria in modern psychiatry:
Gabi
The PAIN of how much I NEED this RIGHT NOW is EXCRUCIATING

IT’S THE BABY BROTHER FROM BOOK ONE

THE GOBLIN

HE GETS HIS VERY OWN BOOK

AND A NAME

It’s hard to describe but all I feel is this overwhelming sense of PRIDE. This baby needs to be PROTECTED
Cassandra {semi-hiatus}
Nov 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Things that are getting me through this semester:

1) coffee
2) more coffee
3) the thought of this book
4) occasional flirting with sleep
Lance
Shelves: most-anticipated
GIRL?? WHAT?? GIVE IT TO ME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST A DUOLOGY.
j.chestnut
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
I haven't even read the Felicity book yet but I would sell my soul to have this.
Ashley
The Goblin!
nat
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
i'm??? okay i honestly didn't think i needed the story of baby Montague but the synopsis mentioned Monty and now i'm hyperventilating?? but i'm also nervous?? PLEASE let this book be amazing!!!
Khadijah R.
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
First this is announced now the movie?!?! What did we do to deserve all this good news?!??!????????????!!!!!!!!
hualian love machine
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
*kicks down door* DID SOMEONE SAY THIRD MONTAGUE SIBLINGS BOOK?
Teddy
Oct 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: lgbtq, ya, 2020, 2020-to-read
OH?? SHIT??????
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Dreamer's Pool (Blackthorn & Grim, #1)
  • Seven Years (Seven, #1; Mageriverse #7)
  • Realm of Ash (The Books of Ambha, #2)
  • How to Bang a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #1)
  • Teach Me (There's Something About Marysburg, #1)
  • Mainly by Moonlight (Bedknobs and Broomsticks, #1)
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • If You Could Be Mine
  • Cosmoknights (Cosmoknights, #1)
  • The Fine Art of Losing Control
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Shadows of Winterspell
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories, Volume I
  • How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • The Harp of Kings (Warrior Bards, #1)
Mackenzi Lee holds a BA in history and an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Simmons College. She is the New York Times bestselling author of the historical fantasy novels THIS MONSTROUS THING, THE GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE, which won a 2018 Stonewall Honor Award and the New England Book Award, and its sequel, THE LADY'S GUIDE TO PETTICOATS AND PIRACY, which debuted at #3 ...more

Montague Siblings (3 books)
  • The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1)
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)