Start by marking “The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)

The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks

(Montague Siblings #3)

Return to the enchanting world of the Montague siblings in the finale to the New York Times bestselling and Stonewall Honor-winning series, featuring a teenage Adrian Montague as he desperately seeks the now adult Monty and Felicity—the older siblings he never knew he had.

The sole heir to his family’s fortune, Adrian Montague desperately wants to be free—from his father’s
Expected publication: August 18th 2020 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks, please sign up.
Julia Howe YES! unless McLee has any more books planned that she hasn't told us yet, it's the last Guide book, maybe she'll have another book taking place in…moreYES! unless McLee has any more books planned that she hasn't told us yet, it's the last Guide book, maybe she'll have another book taking place in this universe down the line idk..(less)
Pixel Henn I am guessing so. There is a lot of information in the first book with Monty, Percy and Felicity (she has a great story in Lady's Guide!) that you…moreI am guessing so. There is a lot of information in the first book with Monty, Percy and Felicity (she has a great story in Lady's Guide!) that you probably wouldn't understand if you read this novel alone.(less)

Start your review of The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)
Mackenzi
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Just so we're all clear and many of you seem very stressed for his well being, Percy is:

1. Alive.
2. Thriving.
3. In the book.
4. Still with Monty.

Chaima ✨ شيماء
I looked up my symptoms on the internet—turns out I just need to read this book and I’ll be all right!
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
THERE IS A THIRD SIBLING NAMED ADRIAN?!!!??
Oh, wait! Is this the little baby brother that was mentioned in the first book?!

- Revived sibling relationships
- Monty & Felicity (not to mention Percy)
- The Caribbean (Barbados & New Orleans)
- grief and mental breakdown rep

Take.
All.
My.
Money!!!

You can bet your panties that I'm going to read this one! XD
Katelyn
THE GOBLINS GETTING A BOOK WHAT
Caidyn (SEMI-HIATUS; BW Reviews; he/him/his)

Also! Since most of the reviews so far are talking about The Madness Blooms I'd like to direct everyone to my own-voices (aka trans) review of the ARC. I read it. I reviewed it. I fucking enjoyed the hell out of it and gave my honest feedback on the content from my trans experiences. Click here to check it out!
Iris
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as maybe-so-maybe-not
Okay uhhhhhhh,,,,,, I get that the Montague Siblings are wonderful and everything, but are we forgetting the whole Madness Blooms mess already??* As much as I loved Lady's Guide and Gentleman's Guide, and how much I would've given for this book until a few months ago,,,,, I'm not sure I'm all that comfortable supporting Mackenzi Lee anymore

I'm not trying to tell y'all what to read or anything, but just like,,, think about who you're supporting

(*Note: I am not trans, and I recognize it's not
Elise (TheBookishActress)
Oct 31, 2019 marked it as please-give-me
oh gay rights I guess?
andrea 🥀✨
IM SCREAMING I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING IM SO EXCITED
Maddy
Oct 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
I SHRIEKED. I SCREAMED OUT LOUD. I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED.
marie ☆彡
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
ummmm hello??????? since when is this a thing omg can't wait to jump back into the next season of Keeping Up With the Montagues
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
Mackenzi Lee dropping this bomb on me today! I guess this means I need to actually get my butt into gear and read Felicity’s Book.
Elli
Shelves: 2020-release
I suddenly have the urge to protect Adrian with my life and I don't know why.
Chi
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
This series got a sequel! But the synopsis almost told half of the story huh?!
Flora ❀
WELL, DAAAAAMN
✨ emma ✨
UM WHAT THE FUCKKK
Breanne
October 28th, 2019: Haven't done this in some time but OMG I NEED THIS BOOK ASAP! I had NO idea this was gonna be a thing, I'm VERY excited!
Mari
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’m stuck somewhere in between “this is going to be EPIC” and “you’re going to disappoint, aren’t you?”

I hope I love it as much as the first, because I felt underwhelmed by the second.

Either way, bring it on.
Allison (SPELLBOUND READER)
Oh hello third book of a series I love... Why are you not in my hands at this very moment?! The Goblin is getting his own book and gets to go on an adventure with Monty?! Sigh me TF up!
Julia Benassi
Oct 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: most-anticipated
OMG YAS THIS IS ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW

I mean, you guys, imagine old Felicity being a badass woman who still doesn't give a sh*t about what men thinks about her, and old Henry and old Percy being this cute couple who still loves each other even though they are always making fun of the other one in some way.

(ignore me, I'm just very happy)
Leo
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
I'm curious to see how Lee will deal with hysteria in this one. As someone who is currently attending psychiatry classes, and who's had a lecture specifically on hysteria, I'm definitely intrigued to see the historical representation of hysteria and its treatment (albeit seeing as the Montague Siblings series is set in the XIII century, it'll be a little early to see any kind of treatment rep in this book).

Just to give a little information on the current state of hysteria in modern psychiatry:
j.chestnut
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
I haven't even read the Felicity book yet but I would sell my soul to have this.
Gabi
The PAIN of how much I NEED this RIGHT NOW is EXCRUCIATING

IT’S THE BABY BROTHER FROM BOOK ONE

THE GOBLIN

HE GETS HIS VERY OWN BOOK

AND A NAME

It’s hard to describe but all I feel is this overwhelming sense of PRIDE. This baby needs to be PROTECTED
Lance
Shelves: most-anticipated
GIRL?? WHAT?? GIVE IT TO ME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST A DUOLOGY.
Ashley
The Goblin!
Khadijah R.
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
First this is announced now the movie?!?! What did we do to deserve all this good news?!??!????????????!!!!!!!!
~vatana~
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
*kicks down door* DID SOMEONE SAY THIRD MONTAGUE SIBLINGS BOOK?
Teddy
Oct 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ya, lgbtq, 2020-to-read, 2020
OH?? SHIT??????
Em, Story Eater
OH MY GOD *dies*
Halle
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
Clearly I need to reread the other two books because who tf is Adrian???
« previous 1 3 next »

• On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
  • Hidden Gifts (The Witches Of Canyon Road, #1)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • The Sumage Solution (San Andreas Shifters, #1)
  • The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)
  • Shades of Magic Vol. 2: Night of Knives
  • Nuhr Unter Uns
  • Der ultimative Ratgeber für alles
  • Grendel's Guide to Love and War
  • The Sisters (Cormac Reilly, #.5)
  • Writing into the Dark: How to Write a Novel without an Outline
  • White Bird
  • A Queer and Pleasant Danger: The True Story of a Nice Jewish Boy Who Joins the Church of Scientology and Leaves Twelve Years Later to Become the Lovely Lady She is Today
  • Witchin' Impossible (Witchin' Impossible #1)
  • Alice in Demonland (Demonland #1)
  • Blood and Snow (Seven Magics Academy #1)
Mackenzi Lee holds a BA in history and an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Simmons College. She is the New York Times bestselling author of the historical fantasy novels THIS MONSTROUS THING, THE GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE, which won a 2018 Stonewall Honor Award and the New England Book Award, and its sequel, THE LADY'S GUIDE TO PETTICOATS AND PIRACY, which debuted at #3 ...more

Montague Siblings (3 books)
  • The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1)
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)