Start by marking “His Innocent Flower” as Want to Read:
His Innocent Flower

His Innocent Flower

A not-so-delicate girl…

Tori doesn't have time for love, not when she has to be at the flower market at four every morning. Her shop, Tori’s Blooms, is just scraping by, so being hired to style the flowers for the society wedding of the year could put her business on the map.

If she makes it out alive, that is. It’s not a Bridezilla that Tori has to worry about. It’s the
Published November 22nd 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about His Innocent Flower, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Innocent Flower

Start your review of His Innocent Flower
Kayla Brunson
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very cute and cute sweet novella. We have an age gap, insta love, and it takes place around flowers. I had a great time reading this and it was an easy way to spend an afternoon. I’m excited to see what else the author releases!
Vinessa Wooten
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabriel James is planning his daughters wedding from start to finish. It has been seven years since his wife passed and he thought his life was work and his daughter Sarah. Then Tori the talented florist shows her pretty blushing face and his heart swells with passion and intrigue. But even though Tori feels the pull, she up and pulls away in fear of being a fling, she fell hard and wants to avoid heartbreak. He is forty two and her twenty what would he possibly wants from her. She avoids him ...more
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
His Innocent Flower is perfect for fans of Madison Faye, Alexa Riley, Jenika Snow and the like - readers who enjoy over the top insta-love, great chemistry, and their HEA's with a bit of steam. I found this to be a bit milder than books I've read from the aforementioned authors, but that didn't bother me at all. In fact, I think that there is a perfect market for readers that will gobble up reads that feature this brand of quick and easy romance with just a touch of heat. I truly enjoyed the age ...more
Misty Schott
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful OTT insta-love romance!!

This is an beautiful story with a virgin younger woman and an older super sexy alpha male. Tori is just trying to keep her flower shop afloat, she gets the opportunity to do the flowers for a big budget wedding and can't wait to impress the father of the bride with her ideas. The minute Gabriel sees the young beautiful florist his reaction is visceral. He wants her and he's going to have her for a lifetime, he just needs to get her to see his point of view in
Rose
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it. The characters were great and the story was short but sweet. Gabriel is very hands on with the planning of the wedding. Tori is a florist that is hired to prepare the flowers for Gabriel's daughter's wedding. When Tori and Gabriel meet and they are both drawn to each other. Tori tries to remain professional. This book had be smiling and happy. I definitely recommend reading this story. Loved the happy ever after.

I received a free copy
T.K. Barber
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A super quick read that’s a big ol’ ball of sexy, insta-love deliciousness. It even has something for the virgin/billionaire loving crowd (not normally my thang) AND the age gap crowd (so totally my thang) #Winning. Has all the feel-goods you’d expect from these tropes, withOUT being so cheesy your eyes roll out of your head. Quite enjoyed it.
Raven A  Clarke
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet insta romance. A older man / younger woman story. Loved the plot and how the author managed to complete the back ground of the character without going into too much detail, just the right amount for us to get to know the characters. The epilogue was lovely and tied the whole book together.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fast and sexy read that had me reaching for a cold glass of sweet ice tea to cool me down.

From that first meeting when Tori laid eyes on Gabriel for the first time and was at a loss for words I knew there were going to be some fireworks. Their chemistry was hot and Gabriel's protective alpha comes out to make sure that Tori knew that she was his no matter what. A sweet hot read that will leave you with a big o smile Kara~ 4 Stars
Jami
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Innocent Flower

Sweet romance of a second chance of love!!!

-safe read
-h is a virgin
-celibate H
-single dad/widower (not at all hung up on deceased wife)
-no sexual abuse past or present
-older man/younger woman
-epilogue 18 months out
Isha Coleman
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
It's a fine line between sweet and taboo and His Innocent Flower practically dangles over the edge. Barron sets senses ablaze when a controlling alpha, meets his greatest temptation. Tori and Gabriel push the envelope with lust, love and intensity.
K.  Ramjohn
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Innocent Flower was a short, sweet novella that will hold your interest from beginning to end. This insta-love story between an older man and young florist he hires for his daughter's wedding, will give you all the feels. The intensity of the chemistry between Gabriel and Tori was evident from the moment they first met and I really enjoyed their romance. This was a fantastic novella and I would highly recommend it to all lovers of age-gap insta-romance.
R.
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Beautifully written short sweet safe tale of an older man and younger woman. Both characters have great personalities and the chemistry between them was definitely recognizable. Just the kind of story I want for an afternoon
Just Smutting Reading
This was a sexy insta-love read that I know I'll be re-reading again and again. I loved Gabriel, he was my favorite type of hero with his sexy confidence and no-nonsense pursuit of his girl :) and Tori was completely likable, being both kind hearted and sweet. Watching her get a happily ever after was cute with a big helping of steamy! This was 100% safe with no cheating, or OW/OM drama. Highly recommend it! (view spoiler) ...more
Babel
I am so happy I chose to read this little insta-love story. Judging by the title and the synopsis, I thought this romance would be cute and steamy. I was so right! It was exactly the kind of smut romance that is cozy, lovely, and intensely hot.

The female character is a florist, and that is a job I love to read about. She's struggling with her business and this coming wedding can be the key to success. I was surprised with the fact that the male character is the father of the bride, though I was
Aneesah
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
This one moved a little too fast. Like Alexa Riley on coke fast. This man met this woman ONE time, had one “date” (I suppose their excursion to the flower market could be considered a date) with her, doesn’t see or hear from her for two weeks and then de ides to propose to her the next time they are together? Largely far-fetched. And why did they fall in love so quickly but delay getting married for another year and a half? Ok I mean I know it was in order to illustrate that the first time they ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
And a Half ‘S
“His Innocent Flower” is the perfect book for a midweek lazy evening read. It’s just the right length to start and finish in one sitting. InstaLove - older man younger woman goodness. I absolutely loved it. Tori is a young businesswoman trying to keep her business afloat. Her flower shop occupies all her time and leaves room for little else. Gabriel is a doting father and CEO of a lucrative company. While organizing his daughter’s wedding he encounters Tori and falls hard for her.
Mary
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I so enjoyed Tori and Gabriel's story. It's a fairly quick read with a mix of sweet and sexy. Tori is a struggling florist and has just landed a big job for a wedding that can save her business. She is gone to meet with the father of the bride to plan and captured off guard by him. Gabriel, the father of the bride, lost his wife numerous years ago when he meets Tori. He is awestruck and so taken aback by her. It's instant attraction and pretty much instant love. I really enjoyed every bit of ...more
Scarlett Se Leva
Nov 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc
His Innocent Flower is easy-to-read and unexpected.

The book is a short easy read. The plot was good but the story lacked depth. I kept turning the pages wanting more. The connection between the main characters rung hollow, it simply was not there.

The characters by themselves are interesting and there is so much more that could have been explored. The ending was unrealistic. After reading the blurb, I was so intrigued and couldn’t wait to read this book but the story ended up being a
VivaVixen Virtuda
new author, great job

This was an insta-love, short and steamy read with a stern and buttoned up hero who’s heart cracks open when he sees the sweet and hardworking heroine. She’s the owner of a struggling florist shop and is hired to do the flowers for his daughters wedding.

He never thought he could love again after the death of wife, but he’s about to find a love he never experienced before when he claims the florist for himself.

Very sweet, safe and steamy with a great HEA and an epilogue.
Granger McGringot
This OTT insta love story was filled with sweetness, from the top to the end. Just like the h, the plot was delicate and sweet. The H was an absolute OTT insta love character: alpha, quite possessive but sweet in the same time, knew exactly what he wanted, steamroll toward happiness, definitely sexy and hot af. A good mix of nice plot and progress, though i wont mind if there's a bit more story on the characters background.
Ashleigh
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick enjoyable read.

Know what you are getting: not a long story but the author does an amazing job of filling in all the gaps so that it is not full of holes while also not rushing too much.

I felt that the author had the ability to convey some depth to the personalities of the characters, despite the length of the book, bringing a greater sense of reality to her story.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Debra Richardson
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable fast pace older man younger woman insta-love romance. The characters are likeable with instant and intense chemistry between them. It is a well written, well developed, engaging, and emotionally deep page turner that moves at a brisk pace and will leave you wanting more. Definitely recommended!

lf
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Insta-love among the flowers

His Innocent Flower is the debut book by Sadie Barron and it is a nice read. The story is an OTT insta-love romance with just a bit of issues to overcome. Gabriel and Tori are both very likeable characters that find working together closely leads to some extra togetherness.
This is an enjoyable and lite story which is easily read in one sitting.

I received a free ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. My opinions are all my own.
Kat
Nov 22, 2019 rated it liked it
If you love age-gap, innocent-yet-not romances, this short story will be great to read!

When a flower shop owner meets the bride's father, embarrassment turns into a steamy love story. Since this is a shorter book, everything happens pretty quick, so you'll have to take that into consideration.

Overall, I gave this one 3 out of 5 stars.
Ariadna Basulto
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this over-the-top, insta-love romance. Tori and Gabriel is ere such a great, steamy couple. She’s a struggling small business owner and he’s a wealthy older man who knows what he wants. Despite their large age gap what Gabriel wants is Tori and he’s determined to convince her of it. Satisfying, quick, and ultra sweet romance that I totally recommend.
Michele
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet, dreamy storyline of younger woman meeting her new older male client, for her flower shop. Love the instant attraction these two feel for one another, the chemistry between the characters is electric. Quick read, with no major turmoil, just straight forward love.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was a short, insta-love, older man younger woman story that will have you grinning the whole time. It’s explosive and sweet and so drama-free that it’s the perfect read for a relaxing time. The supporting characters are so lovable as well that you can’t help but to keep reading. So grab your kindle, a glass of wine and sit back and relax.
Melissa
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Over-the-top insta-love romance with an older man/younger woman. Short, steamy, and sweet.
Gabriel is the father of the bride with a hands-on approach to the wedding and Tori is the florist hired for it.

Debbie Nina Boc
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
this book should be 4.25 stars as the book needs a bit of clean up on the writing part as there are some typing errors. And the storyline needs to be done smoothly up to epilogue even for a short novel.
Sheila Cuthrell
His innocent flower

This is the first book this author has published, and aside from the spelling errors it was an interesting read. The quick attraction between Tori and gabriel was good to read about. Can not wait to see what is next from this author.

• The Loner's Lady
  • Vampire Bait
  • Pumpkin: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 2)
  • Be My Baby: An Obsessive Billionaire & BBW Insta-love Halloween Paranormal Romance
  • Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • Bound to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #1)
  • His Forbidden Obsession
  • Drawn to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #2)
  • Claiming His Fashionista (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 120)
  • Captain of Industry
  • Wearing Him Down
  • Falling For Her
  • Hate Crush
  • Loyalty Card
  • Protecting His New Curvy Teacher : An Alpha Male Insta-Love Younger Woman Romance (The BBW Obsession Book 2)
  • Bad Boy Bossy Pants: A Bad Boy Billionaire Book (The Bad Boys 2)
  • Night Moves: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance
  • His Little Army Brat: A Double Virgin Military Romance
Sadie is a corporate copywriter by day and a romance novel enthusiast by night. She believes in hot, safe and fun reads!