Start by marking “Firmament: No Man” as Want to Read:
Firmament: No Man

Firmament: No Man

(Firmament #6)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
She doesn’t have much longer to live.

Losing the last of the radialloy puts Andi’s life in immediate danger and sends her, August, and the Doctor rushing towards the demolished Qandon system in search of more. Their speeder is crippled, a powerful man is desperate to stop them -- and they are running out of time.

Meanwhile, Crash has escaped from prison and is hiding som
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Firmament, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Firmament

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Firmament: No Man
ge Appropriate For: 13 and up for violence, mildly scary scenes.
Best for Ages: 13 - 25

This story is exhilarating, heart-breaking, faith-building, tear-jerking, inspiring, and so much more. Do I have your attention? Good. This book, this series, has been a favorite since book one. Not only is this clean sci-fi, it masterful story-telling.

I think Pennington has reached a new level in her writing. While her story-telling abilities have always been great, this book had a new quali
Mikayla
I don't even know where to start with this book. I've been waiting for it for about two years and was beyond excited to be able to dive in.
These characters are just. so. stunning. I feel like if I met any of them, I would know them instantly.
The plot was so intense, I stayed up until midnight reading it one night. Thus continuing my tradition of always having Pennington's book steal my sleep. Also, I was crying at midnight. I can't say why, but I am not okay. At all.
This book had one of
Angie Thompson
So, I have to admit right off the bat that I came into this prepared...although I wasn't quite sure what I was prepared for. But after reading a couple of (non-spoilery but rather ominous) reviews and comments while waiting for my copy to come in, I had imagined so many scenarios and possibilities that it was a bit of a relief to find out what actually did happen rather than continue to imagine what might happen...

Anyway, all that to say, I don't know how I would have reacted to the story if I'
Morgan
*cue incoherent screaming*

It's been several days, and I'm still not sure I can coherently review this book. It was just so good—Grace's books always are—and some of the things that happened, I just can't even.

I reread the whole series in about a week, which was definitely a good decision, since I'd forgotten a lot of the details, and now I don't know what to do, even though I've got the new Brotherband book out from the library. Because Firmament and Andi and August and C
Addyson Huneke
Oct 20, 2019
Rachel Taylor
Oct 26, 2019

• Remarkables
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #3)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #2)
  • The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #0.5)
  • Unoffendable: How Just One Change Can Make All of Life Better
  • Love Takes Wing (Love Comes Softly #7)
  • King Solomon's Mines (Allan Quatermain, #1)
  • Sincerely, Jem
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Riddle of Ages (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #4)
  • A Soul in Torment / Dead Air / Where the Heart Is (Father Gilbert Mysteries, Radio Theatre #1)
  • The Happy Hollisters at Sea Gull Beach  (Happy Hollisters, #3)
  • A Cuddle For Little Duck
  • Burdney (Companions of Arcrea, #2)
  • A Love to Come Home To (A Time of Grace #3)
  • The Pursuit of God: The Human Thirst for the Divine
  • The 10 Commandments of Author Branding: Embrace Authenticity, Gain Book Ambassadors, and Create Your Tribe
  • When Jonah Ran
  • The Happy Hollisters and the Indian Treasure (Happy Hollisters, #4)
I am J. Grace Pennington, author, daughter, sister, Christian. I love Jesus more than life itself. I love the wind on my face. I love my family. I love to be alone and listen to beautiful music. I love dark chocolate. I love to learn about the human body and how it fails and heals. I love relationships and psychology. I love good stories. I love horses. I love to look up at the stars. I love good ...more

Firmament (6 books)
  • Radialloy (Firmament #1)
  • In His Image (Firmament, #2)
  • Machiavellian (Firmament #3)
  • Reversal Zone (Firmament, #4)
  • Firmament: Gestern