Start by marking “Yuletide Treasure (Goddess-Blessed, #3)” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Treasure (Goddess-Blessed, #3)

Yuletide Treasure

(Goddess-Blessed #3)

There’s not enough Yuletide spirit in the world to fix this holiday disaster…

Eben Sypeman’s world is falling apart. It’s two days before Yule and his business partner is dead, leaving behind empty accounts and looming bankruptcy. And if that isn’t bad enough, his patron goddess is irritated with him. It seems she’s tired of his tendency to mince words and avoid conflict. She’s
Published November 8th 2019 by Smoking Teacup Books

To ask other readers questions about Yuletide Treasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Treasure

Start your review of Yuletide Treasure (Goddess-Blessed, #3)
Waleska 'Wally'
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think even Charles Dickens would have approved

Yuletide Treasure is a very charming, original , quirky, whodunit, take on A Christmas Carol.

Eliot Grayson re-imaged the beloved holiday classic with an ethereal , determined and a bit of voyeur Goddess ; an overworked , at wits ends shy , kind-hearted but sort of doormat hero and a good-nature, hot looking, wounded War Vet who isn't tiny , in any sense of the word. Add a dash of mystery and detective work , a bit of angst, lots snarky and tongue
Kazza
Another very good Goddess-Blessed story, lackwitted mooncalf and all.

A Christmas classic reimagined in several ways - gay romance, Tiny Tim all grown up, I had to wrap my mind around that one, a common sigil and patron goddess with a sultry and forward vibe instead of ghosts, a supernatural element.

Eliot Grayson has the most sumptuous prose which adds depth and a sense of place to her stories.

Really good Christmas reading.

Blog review at-
Another very good Goddess-Blessed story, lackwitted mooncalf and all.

Really good Christmas reading.

Blog review at-
 photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png
Stephanie Anderson
Eben is a worn down stressed out man desperate to save his business after his partner dies unexpectedly. It seems there's no money in the bank and he has no idea what Marney did with it, Eben's got to many people depending on him he can't let his importers go bankrupt. Bob Pratchet, his clerk, takes ill and his son Timothy shows up to cover his father's work in his place.
Timothy is a veteran of the army sent home after injuring his leg, he's unable to find work because of his disability so his
Anabela.M.
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was smitten with Eben from the first pages,when he's an adorable, socially awkward,grump. Poor thing just deals with too much,stretched even thinner after fe found out he night loose his business. And then Tiny Timmy comes into his life. Well,maybe not tiny. Because Tim is a a yummy hunk of a gentle giant, warm and sturdy and enticing.

They start off rocky despite the undeniable attraction. But,thanks to a meddling goddess, Eben can't hide the truth, not from himself nor from the others. He ca
Lillian Francis
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely Christmas tale set in the author's Goddess-blessed alternate historical world. There's no need to read either of the previous books, as there is no crossover and Eben isn't even touched by the same Goddess as in the previous books.
The story flows nicely and doesn't feel like it is forced into following the story of Christmas Carol.
Tiny Tim isn't so tiny, in fact he's an injured ex-soldier, and a charming and patient man. And he's the perfect foil for Eben's money-worried state when
❤Sharonica-Logic❤

Author: Eliot Grayson
Publisher: Smoking Teacup Books
Format: E-book
Release Date: 11/08/2019
Genre/ Trope/ Theme(s): MM Romance; Historical; Wounded Soldier/ handicapable; Mystery
Page Count: 130p.
SteaMMy Swordplay: 3 out of 5⚔
Sharonica-Stars: 4 out of 5✨
GoodReads AVG: 4.32🌟

MMy Thoughts and Review:

What the Dickens is goin' on at this little import h
Belinda Zamora
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my stars and heart! What a wonderful retelling of A Christmas Carol.
Eben is at his wit's end after the death of his business partner, Marney which has left him desperate and struggling to make ends meet.
Compiling his growing terror is the impending holiday season and he is overwhelmed, retreating into himself and doing his utmost to be absolutely proper and polite, at his own expense.
His poorly clerk, Pratchett has to be sent home and his oldest son, Timothy comes to take h
Mari  Cardenas
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Yuletide Treasure is very (very) loosely based in A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, I think mostly some of the names used and a very general idea, so don't really expect a MM version of it. For one, Eben was younger and Little Tim wasn't so little in this retelling of the classic tale. Plus it didn't take 3 ghosts for Eben to find his way into being less of a well, scrooge, just one ghost and a very determined young man were what he needed to see the error of his ways. Eb
Kirstin
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This got me into the holiday spirit!

Loosely based on A Christmas Carol, Eben and Timmy were forced to work together to get the books done and the printing completed before the Yule celebrations.

When Eben gets a visit from the goddess, he's given a few restrictions on his speech, which gets him into some heated scenes with Timmy!

This was sweet and spicy and all kinds of romantic. It was just enough of a break from the traditional story that I had to patiently read to the
Dee
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
A different take on Dickens' Christmas story 3.5 stars.

Although this is the 3rd book in the Goddess-blessed series, it works as a standalone.
Eben, a business co-owner, finds that his business partner has died, but more importantly, the deceased had stolen the company funds. Eben is not a charitable person, and the knowledge that he may lose everything, makes him even less likeable. When he sends us sending his lone employee home (sick and with pay docked), the employee's son, Tim comes to ta
Kitt
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fun story to get you warmed up for the coming holiday season. It borrows some from Dickens' A Christmas Carol, but adds a flavor and romance all its own. I really enjoyed the MC's Eben and Tim. Eben is faced with catastrophe and just trying to weather the stresses of the season and not let anyone down. Former soldier Tim just wants a quiet recovery. They aren't looking for each other, but add a snarky Goddess and a truth curse to the mix and watch the magic happen. Quick, entertaining ...more
Aerielle
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yuletide Treasure is very, very loosely based on Dicken’s A Christmas Carol. Meaning that there are some similar phrases and an appearance of a “ghost” who is a god or patron of some sort.

Eben is a man barely holding it together. His business partner recently died and with his death Eben found out that their import business is all but bankrupt. His clerk is ill and when Eben sends him home to rest his son Timothy shows up to work in his place. Insert some awkward conversations, a meddling ghost
Georgiana
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Honestly, I almost stopped reading just after 6% of the book. Other than the name changes, which still were very similar to the original story, the similarities to A Christmas Carol had me upset. I read a few reviews and then decided to give it another go, and I’m glad I did. The story turned out way different than I thought it would.

Tim was a wonderful character and I liked how he took care of Eben. The two worked well together. This was a sweet and romantic story with a tiny bit of
Rachwithheadinabook
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, this book took my breath away I have a new Christmas reread. It’s an M/M re-imagined a Christmas Carol, with a struggling Eben, a grown-up tiny Tim (which was a little odd) and a goddess rather than ghosts.

I found this to be a fun read that has introduced me to an author has an incredible talent, with a wonderful voice that adds depth and humour to their writing I am going to go and look at more of their work.
Valerie
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While there are aspects of a Christmas Carol in this book, especially Eben with his Goddess comes into his life after his business partner dies, leaving him in a lurch, and shows him his future, but this is the grown up version. Tiny Tim is an adult and he's gay, but the connection between him and Eben is electric. This is a wonderful take on the classic and I enjoyed the updated version with all the romance and HEA that Tim deserves. A lovely read!
Natasha Lynn Harris
Nov 09, 2019 rated it liked it
#Meh

An interesting take on A Christmas Carol...
Even though I like the books in this series, they still confuse me. Since the first one, I don't understand why the goddess blessed can only be with men, it's not like they can get pregnant. And other things are left hanging and leave you wondering what's going on. The story's are good but the execution always fall short
Winks
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great twist

This book was great! I loved the authors take on Charles Dickens classic novel. Very sweetly done. Eden was an interesting character that you couldn't help but like and want to cheer for. Timothy was an adorable guy who I loved! Very impressed with the author and this story!
Randall
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this Christmas-themed story about Eben and Tim. Set in a Goddess-blessed version of Dickensian London, Eben is facing bankruptcy following the death of his thieving business partner; he has no use for Christmas, and to complicate matters his patron goddess appears to him to express her displeasure at the repressed manner in which he’s leading his life. With the faintest echoes of a very famous Christmas story, Eben meets Tim — tall and handsome — who just might help him on all f ...more
Mary A Walters
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading this author and it won’t be my last! What an awesome story! Eben and Timmy are just wonderful! An interesting turn on A Christmas Carol and I loved it! Highly recommend!
Patricia Nelson
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this fantastic, grab-you-by-the-feels, engaging, simmering, poignant, sweet, delightful, definitely different, and completely unexpected twist. This new-to-me author has given a fresh, original, and unique spin on a Christmas classic, and I was hooked from beginning to end.
Suzanne Irving
Great historical m/m series

This is a take on Scrooge that takes fun liberties with the original story. You can read it as part of the Goddess Blessed series or as an independent Christmas story. Either way it is bundles of fun.
Lucy
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
rtc
Elle
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Decent Christmas Story, based on Scooge.

This is a charming Christmas story based on Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol.'

It's a sweetly satisfying romance, which will put you in the right mood for Christmas. Timothy and Eban are both likeable - Timothy from a fairly humble background and Eban, who appears to be all about the money, but who is actually hiding a worrying secret.

I liked the way the author did this. All of the usual suspects were there, and played their part in the
Melissa
Hannah
Nov 10, 2019
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮
Nov 01, 2019

• Claiming Marcus (Lords of Discord, #1)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Beyond the Surface
  • A Faerie Story
  • Forever Moore
  • Lucky Break (Clean Slate Ranch, #4)
  • Zombie Coming (Club Zombie Book 3)
  • A Christmas Cabin for Two
  • Husband Hunters
  • Luck of the Ship (Valentine's Inc. Cruises, #5)
  • Oops! Demon (Accidental Mates, #1)
  • Yours, Forever After
  • Hot Potato (Seacroft, #3)
  • Something Wild
  • Captive Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #1)
  • Swallow (A Forbidden Desires Spin-off, #1)
  • The Accidental Everything (Nerds Who Knot, #1)
  • Shipping Orders (Valentine's Inc. Cruises, #2)

Goddess-Blessed (3 books)
  • The Replacement Husband (Goddess-Blessed, #1)
  • The Reluctant Husband (Goddess-Blessed, #2)