Start by marking “She Ran Away From Love” as Want to Read:
She Ran Away From Love

She Ran Away From Love

The Light of Love pours down on Frilly. It shines so brightly that she quails and runs away.

Upset with herself for feeling scared, she wakes her good friend Mawson and pours out her confusions. She wants to learn how to be bold and is convinced that she can do this by going on a quest.

With muddled help from Mawson she sets off into the great Out The
Published October 15th 2019 by Publisher Obscura

To ask other readers questions about She Ran Away From Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Ran Away From Love

Start your review of She Ran Away From Love
Elizabeth
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second in a series of picture books for grown-ups. I forgot how attached I'd gotten to this bear! Mawson is helping his small friend, Frilly, deal with some rather deep concerns.

'Who am I, really?'
'How do I find out?'
'Will I ever find happiness?'

Mawson offers kind words, warm hugs, and sage advice as Frilly sets on her quest to find 'ME.' Apart from the story itself, I adored all the carefully curated pictures. Everything is tailored to the bears, even the bo
Anthony
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Review

This short yet heartwarming tale of a young bear struggling to find herself and write the story of her life will really speak to both children and adults. A beautiful blend of original photography with a creative, one of a kind narrative that brings the iconic classic teddy bear to life makes this read truly engaging.

Whether you read it to your child or are fascinated with the world of antique and collectible teddy bears, this book will really entertain and touch an emotio
Kathryn Blade
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She Ran Away From Love by Mawson is an adorable child’s picture book about a young bear named Frilly. Frilly is loving but wants to be brave. Through the help of a friend, Frilly sets out on a quest. I will not reveal further details.

I fell in love with this book the instant I started reading it. Frilly and the other characters in this book are perfect. The writing is appropriate for the genre. It contains a valuable lesson. It reminds me in some ways of my favorite childhood story, Little Bear
jo
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute little read for grown ups
Mawson Bear
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nov 10, 2019
Michelle
Oct 14, 2019
Gauss the Panda
marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2019

• Stories to Read by Candlelight
  • Acquiring Analise (K&S Securities Series #2)
  • Shameless (My Best Friend's Daughter)
  • Dark Justice
  • Fates' Fury
  • Finding Faye: K&S Securities Series
  • The U.S. Piggy Bank
  • The Jersey
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Finding Faye (K&S Securities Series #1)
  • Hug Everyone You Know: A Year of Community, Courage, and Cancer
  • Were We Awake
  • Vanished
  • Ryan's Robot
  • A Very Vegan Halloween: The Witch's Cauldron Cookbook
  • Barefoot Under The Moon: A Trash To Treasure Romance
  • Open Fire : A Mafia Romance (The Blazed Trilogy Book 1)
  • His Muse: A Second Chance Romance
Mawson, the big hearted, soul searching teddy bear, is here to help. He is one of the few writer-bears in this bright world. He ponders about how to be one's best. Then he puts his ponders into books.

A modest bear of generous proportions, distinctive in his white fur coat and bow tie, he is confident that things are going to be All Right.

In It's A Bright World To Feel Lost