Start by marking “Scarred” as Want to Read:
Scarred

Scarred

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  8 reviews
There were five now. The mugger, the sex offender, the wife-beater, the drug-dealer. And of course, Peter. Jason hadn't needed a gun to kill Peter.

Jason Ennis doesn't understand why the world is such a confusing place. Why it's so difficult to read between the lines, so hard to understand what people want, such a struggle to fit in. Not that he isn't trying as he works a
Published November 28th 2019 by Tenth Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Scarred, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarred

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Scarred
Bluebird
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damien Linnane’s writing style is a fresh mix of humour and insights into the struggles of an undiagnosed Autistic young man’s struggles with social situations, work and attempting to find meaning in his life after a horrific childhood. Linnane also provides glimpses into the motivations of other criminals and a jaded detective as the story gets darker.
Simon Elrahi
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The writing is observant, detailed and compelling, a future feature film in the making...
Teeha Black
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a compelling, thrilling read. Once I started I couldn’t put the book down until I’d devoured the entire thing. Such an easy read, coming from someone who doesn’t read often.
Mick Zeens
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down! Fantastic! Linnane is an author that is destined for big things. 5 stars.
Nancy Ferry
As someone who has read every best selling thriller you could imagine over the past 60 years, I was thoroughly impressed with this novel. I would recommend to anyone who likes a great thriller sz
Liam McAlister
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic work!
Rrking
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scarred was easy to read and compelling to follow. I read the whole thing in 3 goes over two days - like a Netflix binge. Then after I read it I thought about the characters and concepts and imagined untold and alternative scenarios, real life comparisons and untold extras. That's a good book. :)
Elizabeth Andrews
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the first page!!! Love the book and I'm not normally a crime reader. It is written so well and the extensive research by the author is obvious as you read. I enjoyed that it was set in Sydney by an Australian Author. I can't wait for the next book!!
Damien Linnane
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kerrie Redmond
JENNY
Dec 04, 2019
Brenda
Nov 17, 2019

• The Secret (The Secret, #1)
  • The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
  • Leaders Eat Last
  • Finding Ultra, Revised and Updated Edition: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself
  • Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • The Letters of Vincent van Gogh
  • Leonardo's Notebooks
  • Frida: A Biography of Frida Kahlo
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People
  • The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life