Start by marking “Ms Blaelock's Monthly Planning Calendar: September 2019 - January 2021” as Want to Read:
Ms Blaelock's Monthly Planning Calendar: September 2019 - January 2021

Ms Blaelock's Monthly Planning Calendar: September 2019 - January 2021

0.00  ·  Rating details ·  0 ratings  ·  1 review
Just a plain and simple, A5 paperback monthly planning calendar, designed to clip to your bullet journal.

Ideal for those who plan in weeks and months, each month spreads over two pages and consists of a Gantt chart, calendar table and to-do list.

Ranges from September 2019 to January 2021. Also includes annual pages for 2020 and 2021.

Doesn't include the stuff you don't use,
Published September 1st 2019 by Bluemere Books

To ask other readers questions about Ms Blaelock's Monthly Planning Calendar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ms Blaelock's Monthly Planning Calendar

·  0 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Ms Blaelock's Monthly Planning Calendar: September 2019 - January 2021
Alexandria Blaelock
Nov 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I got tired of rewriting my future log every couple of months when my bullet journal ran out of pages, so I started buying monthly planners as supplements.

But they're full of pages I was never going to use, and I couldn't find one that had the combination of pages I wanted.

So I made this one, and clip it to the notebooks.

And then Katy wanted one, so I thought you might too.
Gina Librizzi
marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2019
Writer, philosopher and dog magnet Alexandria Blaelock advises embracing things that matter, like beauty, friendship and wisdom.

Drawing on a career in project and event management, she is the author of four personal development books describing how rational thought about activities like getting dressed and feeding your friends can lead to the kind of pleasure that makes life worthwhile.

She lives