Start by marking “Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)

Hunted

(Feral Souls Trilogy #1)

The only way to escape is to die.

For eighteen years I’ve suffered at the hands of the Hunters. For eighteen years they’ve done their best to break me, to tear me open and unleash the terrifying monster that lives within.

Until the day they go too far.

When a desperate escape leads to another brush with death, I’m forced to place my trust in the hands of four formidable
Published October 17th 2019 by Wildland Books

To ask other readers questions about Hunted, please sign up.
Erica Woods I'm hoping (optimistically) within 6 months. I'm doing my best to get it to you guys as quickly as possible!

Start your review of Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Watch out!

The Mary Sue is strong with this one.

This is a long book about nothing.

The heroine has been held captive for the past 18 years because she has a monster in her which is experimented on.

The heroine finally escapes.

The heroine runs into in four guys in her harem.

The heroes take her in.

The heroes start getting all gruff and growly around her because they are feeling her vibe. All except one, obviously. Can't have a harem without one of the guys being an asshole.

The heroine is scared to
Sharil Niccum
Oct 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Too slow

I skimmed most of the book, the relationships can’t really be developed when you are waiting for her to tell the truth to them and herself. At about 50% it became repetitive, her monologue, their monologue....the story line needed to be moved forward and it stagnated. It has good potential going forward... if the author moves things along with her monster.
M_C
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
*Takes deep breath*

***************Spoilers************************

Okay. Ladies of the world. Author. Why? Why do you think a woman who has been in captivity for 18 years and experimented on in utterly horrific ways by MEN, would notice how hot men are the first time she gains her freedom? I just . . . I just don't understand why that makes sense to anyone. I also don't know why I keep reading that in RH, too. Do you really think, after being tortured by M-E-N, the very first thing a woman would
Erica Woods
Nov 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE AND IN KU!

In the mood for possessive shifters, a heroine who's damaged but refusing to break, and 657 pages of raw and gritty emotion? Then you'll love Hunted!

The only way to escape is to die.

Until the day they go too far.

Elo
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a ridiculously self indulgent books, and I mean it in the absolute best way. This book is the chocolate lava cake of books. The 3 dollar a pop chocolate truffle you want 20 of but agonized in front of the display case over, of books.
It's delicious. It's incredible. It's an experience. And it's gone too damn soon.

I'm honestly a little pissed off that I didn't find this book a year down the road, or three, when there would be a sequel to read. That way I wouldn't be left wanting, the way
Joy Whiteside
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW, OMG

This book was awesome. As soon as I started it, I was hooked on it within the first few sentences. This book has an amazing pace at which it moves which makes it a nice easy read. The characters are amazing and I fell in love with them instantly. They were so real, that I felt as though I knew them personally and was part of their lives and wanted to see them overcome everything that may get in their way. The story will grab you and not let you leave until you finish the last page, and
Charlotte
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Consumed

This book is both terrifying and uplifting at the same time.
Hope is a mess! And yet so strong. And I don't mean in a take no shit badass trope way. In an inner strength way. She's had some seriously bad things happen to her and yet she's still surviving.
There just something so real about the characters in this book. They don't just magically 'get fixed' but at the same time they move and develop through the book. The men are broken too and they work together to start to heal each
Callie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Wanted to like it

This book has a good story line but just drags on way too much. Literally nothing happens the whole book. I started skimming half way through to the end and thought I would finally find out what happens, but it ends in a cliffhanger.
Brandy
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Foly huck!!!

I ducking LOVED this freaking book, and I soooooooooo can’t wait to see what happens next!!

Bad*ss, hot & growly alpha male shifters, an FMC that does not annoy me, and some serious suspense, intrigue, secrets, and oh yeah let’s definitely not forget the absolute STEAMNESS between the FMC and the growly guys. D*mn even the freaking length of this book was AWESOME. I so could not have asked for anything more.
If you are a fan of the Reverse Harem Shifter Paranormal genre then this
Leanne
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are not enough words to describe how epic this book is!!
A perfect blend of evocative writing, character development and raw emotion.
It’s extremely hard to believe that this is Erica’s first book because it reads so beautifully.
The writing is gripping, the kind you never want to put down. (Which I didn’t, I just couldn’t stop reading it)
If you love the idea of reading about a scarred but strong heroine, four drool-worthy, over-protective alphas and so much raw emotion it will leave you
Heather Gilbert
4.5 rounded up
You know how most PNR RH novels follow a fairly simple formula, even if the events and the way to those Signposts differ from book to book? Yeah.... This isn’t one of those books. At all.

It explodes onto the scene with a fairly epic escape, then just... stops. Somehow, in over 600 pages, it goes nowhere. Even more odd? That’s perfect. There is little to no action, the romance is slow burn city, and most of the narrative is spent on reflection and character growth - yet it all melds
Kristi Gladden
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Megan
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Realistic Slow Burn

One of those rare reverse harems where the relationships are organic and each character feels like a fleshed out person rather than a half idea that is so common with this genre.
The plot moves slow and the main character may fall into being a victim, but after reading so many YA or NA where the heroine just seems to instantly get over massive trauma, or it only rears it’s head when convenient to the plot, this is a refreshing read, and in fact the romance falls secondary to
Michele Moore
Holy crap.

So freaking good! For a debut novel? For an experienced, published author this would be spectacular. For a first book? It is phenomenal. I love the characters. I love the story. I love how the author teases you with all the information and story, giving you a few details at a time as you get to love the characters. I need book 2. Now please.
Jenn
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When is the next book coming out?

I neeeeeeeeeeeed it! Great story. Long and detailed. I definitely can’t wait for the next book to come out. I totally get why Hope is secretive and doesn’t trust but it seemed a little excessive. Also I don’t understand why she didn’t tell them about her monster when she found out about they guys. A few things don’t add up either - like she didn’t have any schooling and didn’t know certain things like what gambling was but knew other things. Great book though!
MN
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW

This is 10/10. Please please please read. The blurb/summary doesn’t do it justice. I’m desperate for the next book and I finished this one about 5 seconds ago.
Miriama Matthews
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Eh

I couldn’t really get into it. The girl was apparently locked away for eighteen years, from the time she was six years old. Never had chocolate, but knows what a Greek god looks like enough to compare a guy to it? Wants to roll around in the dirt because she missed it so much you know, because she hasn’t seen the light of day.... but can eloquently describe the look in mans eye.
The writing was lovely though.
Even if I was able to get past the glaringly obvious plot holes I couldn’t stomach a
Sasha Cunliffe
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing I was gripped throughout the whole of it and couldn't put it down it was full of such detail that can picture everything and can't wait for the second book to comeout
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Emma
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good chunky book

Really enjoyed it, lots of pages to escape into. Loved the possiveness of the guys when they give into their feelings. Told in multi POV. excited to see where it foes .
Holly
Nov 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Right....
Can't get over how angry this book made me. The main character is SO ANNOYING!!!!!! Also one of those irritating story lines of 'oh I can't tell them for their own safety waaa waa' but the characters are aware of the world just a whole they don't know we know about the paranormal shit.
I read the whole damn thing waiting for it to get better and did it?! Did it fuck.
The main was too weedy and whiny. It was greatly stressed how much she flinched and cried and was scared by everything..
Cassy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Fantastic writing!

Let me start out by saying the writing in this book was exceptional. As was the story and characters. Each member of the harem and their relationship itself was a breath of fresh air. Each guy was original and three out of four of them was very loveable. Lucian was just kind of an ass the entire book but I have faith he will get better!

Hope was a little bit more standard then her men, she has a horrible past and is very damaged because of it. She takes awhile to warm up to the
Charity Wells
really good

Loved this. Hope is a desperate woman who finds the strength to fool her tormentors long enough to make a bid for freedom. Injured and scared she stumbles into the path of four very different very intense men. Slow burn romance that portrays Hope's struggles to overcome her traumatic past and connect with the men who want to keep her safe. Really really good read, can't wait for the next one!!
Sherri D.
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunting for a good read?

I chose this rating because it is well written, has good characters with solid back grounds that are gradually exposed a little at a time. I surprised myself by liking it so much as I, in general, HATE angst! I avoid it like a werewolf avoids a barber shop. But this book drew me in so deep and quickly I couldn't stop reading.
Ashalee
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Left wanting

It's a good book but man its drawn out and the female aggravates me like no other. I need more backbone man! I understand why it would be beyond difficult but this book just felt too drawn out to not get to her finding her strength sooner.
Dawn Milligan
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! For a first book its massive!! I really enjoyed the world and cannt wait to see what book 2 brings!! Well written and the characters!!! Dang!!! Full of detail and wonderfully build characters! Amazing job!
Victoria Roy
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow!

So if there is anyone who wants to complain about this book being slow I want to growl in their face. This book? This book was so so good. The world building. The character building. All of it. I love all of the characters and their flaws. I love that they dont have magical changes in personality by the end of the book. I love that they are them and everything seems to be flowing perfectly. Nothing is rushed. Everything is just right and I found myself utterly addicted and
Penny shreves
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunted

I enjoyed this book very much can’t wait to continue this story line am glad for your ability to write thank you
Renee
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

This was a great read, I enjoyed the whole
Book and characters. I can not wait to read the next book
Debra  Schlesener
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW

This book is awesome. I enjoyed reading it so much. If you love reading paranormal romance this is definitely the book for you, it’s too good to pass up. I can’t wait for the next book in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Reborn in Flames
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Cardinal Caged (The Cardinal, #2)
  • The Cardinal Bird (The Cardinal, #1)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • A Touch Of Death (Secrets of Fae Duet, #1)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites #1)
  • Hide Little Wolf (Aurora Marelup #1)
  • The Only Essence (The White Dragon Book 1)
  • Faeling for Them (Eight Wings Academy #1)
  • Unleashing Trials: Year 1 (Academy of Sorcery #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester One (The Bloodwood Academy #1)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
  • The New Girl (Shifter Academy: United Book 1)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • Gift of the Gods (Magic Blessed Academy, #1)
Erica Woods is an animal obsessed, romance addicted, lunatic who spends most her time with her nose in a book or typing away at a new story.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Erica-Woods/e/...
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/erica...
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ericawoodsau...

She loves hearing from her readers, so feel free to ask her a question here on goodreads or contact

Feral Souls Trilogy (2 books)
  • Assembly (Feral Souls Trilogy, #2)