Start by marking “Tears of Life (Druid's Curse #7)” as Want to Read:
Tears of Life (Druid's Curse #7)

Tears of Life

(Druid's Curse #7)

Mingus had one true love in life, animals. None of them were off the list, although, if he were completely honest, his favorite was his cat, Pretty Baby. He never imagined one day he might have to put someone else first. Not just anyone, but the man who has stolen his heart.

For centuries Oluf has dreamed of finding the one destined to be his. He’d even anticipated the ne
Published October 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tears of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tears of Life

Start your review of Tears of Life (Druid's Curse #7)
Becca
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m getting sad. One more book and it’s all over. And things are getting hot right now. Seelie and Unseelie both are using every trick and everything in the book to stop the Veil from closing and to kill the druids.
This is Oluf’s story. He’s been a bit jealous of seeing everyone paired up. He and Brandt both, as they are the last two without their mates. But when Oluf sees Mingus, he knows this is the one for him. It’s even harder for him when Mingus is hurt by a Seelie, with a knife of al
Kaila
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this was sooo sexy and interesting and fun. oluf is just adorable.. and his pairing with mingus made me happy. they are so sweet and cute.. and it was all around a good story and very well written. loved it
Kathryn Manzella
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tears of Life is the seventh book in the Druid's Curse series by Shea Balik. The immortal Vikings and their Druid mates and family continue their battle against the unseelie/fae in this story and another fated pairing is made.

Mignus and Oluf are amazing characters and I'm in love. Oluf is adorable loveable, protecting his made, trying to woo his mate with food... I was swooning. And Magnus standing up for his mate and making others respect his worth more was great. These two are perfect.

The st
John-Torleif  Harris
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, this ending is heartbreaking

I was going to only rate this book at three stars, but that ending was dramatic, tragic, and heartwrenching. It definitely earned a star all on its own.

Unfortunately, the rest of the book was merely ok. Mingus and Oluf got remarkably little screen time, in their own book, and it all felt very abbreviated and clipped. Almost all of their initial time getting to know one another happened in the background and each would know things about the other's past th
Rachel
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great add to the series. Mingus and Oluf are adorable; I love this Universe more and more with each book. These two were so sweet and you felt their connection from the start. I can't wait to see what happens next for this series. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Another great addition to the series. Things take a turn for the darker and desperate in this second to last book leaving me highly anticipating the last one. I enjoyed the characters and loved watching their relationship develop. I definitely can’t wait for the conclusion!
Bran Zesti
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can this get better, will yes they can. Each book is enjoyable, each book pull you in. Each book is different. This one made me cry, and smile. I think I enjoyed this one the most. I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Rebecca Antes
Nov 01, 2019
Latisha Depoortere
Nov 03, 2019

• Rowan and the Wolf
  • Operation Delta (Geek Squad, #3)
  • Wrangling a Groom (Marital Bliss, #2)
  • Beyond the Surface
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • The Winter Spirit
  • The Second's Cursed Mate (Venetian Hills #2)
  • The Panther's Favorite Bully (Venetian Hills #4)
  • The Alpha's Master (Venetian Hills, #1)
  • The Beta's Second Chance (Venetian Hills #3)
  • The Warlock's Beautiful Bird (Asphalt Bay Pack #7)
  • Inheritance (Deadly Curiosities, #4)
  • Night
  • Revive (Rewind #3)
  • Home In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #2)
  • Drunk Boy (Call Me Daddy, #2)
  • Safe In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #1)
  • Mending Noel (North Pole City Tales, #1)

Druid's Curse (7 books)
  • The End of Darkness (Druid's Curse #1)
  • A Flicker of Hope (Druid's Curse #2)
  • A Menacing Tempest (Druid's Curse #3)
  • Fatal Frost (Druid's Curse #4)
  • Beneath the Surface (Druid's Curse #5)
  • Mind over Matter (Druid's Curse #6)