Start by marking “Waiting For Grace” as Want to Read:
Waiting For Grace

Waiting For Grace

Eli Cranston, Esq. has fled his Los Angeles law practice after the loss of his wife and daughter. Thirty-four hundred miles away a new life was waiting; one in which Eli could find redemption, forgiveness, and a purpose, if only he would allow it.

In a small cottage by the sea, Eli launches a new career in Forward Life Progression--a practice which pushes patients past
Paperback, 1, 272 pages
Published February 4th 2020 by Wyatt-MacKenzie Pubplishing

To ask other readers questions about Waiting For Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting For Grace

Start your review of Waiting For Grace
Eileen Bernier
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Warning, this is a must read novel! " Waiting for Grace" is the second book by author Caroline E. Zani. Her easy, flowing, writing style and ability to bring each character to life makes this novel a must read. Ms. Zani will have you falling in love with her cast of characters and turning the pages to see whats happening next! The books setting is a small town in the state of Maine. The main character is an intelligent, professional man who is running from his haunting past. As we dive into this ...more
Missy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eli Cranston has left his law practice in California after the loss of his wife and daughter. Moving 3400 miles away to a cottage by the sea. Ben Harbour Maine has long winters and a life new to Eli. He meets Clem, Hope and Rebecca. They all become a great part of his life. Starting a new career in FLP( Forward Life Progression), still keeping in contact with his clients in California with Skype. He learns to help people as well as hisself and to live again.
Waiting for Grace is an encouraging
Gina's Library
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
This book is about Eli who changes professions and moves from California to Maine to start a new life. It’s ironic that Eli’s new profession is to help people overcome trauma in their lives and their troubled past. He’s actually running from his.

Eli makes a new life for himself in Maine and meets new people and makes new friends. As we all know, however, you can never really run away from your troubled past and it ends up following him.

The ending of this book I feel was very rushed. I didn’t
Cindy
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
I finished this book feeling extremely confused. The description of the book tells you that the protagonist, Eli, moved to Maine from California to start over and leave a painful past behind, in which he lost his wife and daughter. The first 3/4 of the book leads you to believe that he lost the daughter in one way, yet it isn't until the next to last chapter until you find out how he actually did lose her, and so briefly that I am still unclear exactly what happened. The loss of his wife is ...more
Sue Brooks
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Caroline E. Zani is a new author for me to read -- but I can guarantee that I will be reading more of her books in the future. I love the way that she writes and describes things with her writing.

Eli decides to change his profession and consequently moves from California to Maine to start his new life after the loss of his wife and daughter. His new profession is helping people overcome trauma in their lives and dealing with their troubled past. He makes a new life in Maine, meeting new people
Michelle
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this for my honest review.

Loved this book. It was a read that I needed at the time.

Eli Cranston, who has to learn to deal with his grief. And grief comes in many forms. He was a successful defense attorney who lived his life by the job, sacrificing everything, including his family. Then one tragedy strikes the family and he gives it all up and becomes a psychotherapist, uprooting his life from California to New England.

With helping his clients, and forming new
Simone
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
Everyone deals with loss in different ways. In Eli's case, he moved to the other side of the country and pretty far north without going to Canada. He starts his life over as a psychotherapist, helping others with loss. He's made new friends and discovered ways to help others.

I really liked Eli's life on the farm, especially his little horses and the friendship that blossomed with Hope. I don't know if I believe in FLP, but I noticed he even asked God to heal his hurt. What I didn't see coming
Caroline Zani
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marie
Cassandra Darensbourg
Feb 16, 2020

• Transformed: Devotions for a Woman’s Heart and Mind
  • Unashamed: Devotions and Prayers for a Burden-Free Heart
  • Tea, Tiramisu, and Tough Guys (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #2)
  • Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse  (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #1)
  • Unspeakable Things
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Isaiah's Legacy (Prophets and Kings #3)
  • The Dressmaker's Gift
  • Charms and Chocolate Chips (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #3)
  • The Collagen Diet: A 28-Day Plan for Sustained Weight Loss, Glowing Skin, Great Gut Health, and a Younger You
  • Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #2)
  • Writing the Cozy Mystery
  • Some Enchanted Éclair (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #4)
  • Dark Chocolate Demise (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #7)
  • The Turn of the Screw
  • Yellow Crocus
  • The Rand Orchestra (Eagle's Debt Saga #3)
  • Familiar Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #7)
Caroline Zani grew up in a small town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts knowing she was different. How she was different was difficult to describe and so she stopped trying. She decided on the normal life.
It wasn't until a life-altering experience that split her wide open did she understand that the gift of intuition was always there, always wanting to be shared.
Working as an intuitve medium and