Start by marking “My Billionaire Fake Fiance: An Enemies to Lovers Stand Alone Holiday Romance” as Want to Read:
My Billionaire Fake Fiance: An Enemies to Lovers Stand Alone Holiday Romance

My Billionaire Fake Fiance: An Enemies to Lovers Stand Alone Holiday Romance

He needs a fiance' to seal the deal. She needs a miracle to save her house.

"A hilarious enemy to lovers romance that will leave you clapping and crying. An amazing holiday read I couldn't put down." Joy Nelson

"Funny, Funny, Funny, and super romantic. A fantastic Christmas book I loved it." C. Rott

"A truly laugh out loud comedy romance that will leave you crying and smiling at th/>"A/>"Funny,/>"A
Published October 8th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about My Billionaire Fake Fiance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Billionaire Fake Fiance

Start your review of My Billionaire Fake Fiance: An Enemies to Lovers Stand Alone Holiday Romance
Luz Trevino
I really liked My Billionaire Fake Fiance! It was a sweet romance with very funny moments from start to finish. I enjoyed Allie and Devlin. Their bantering throughout the story was so much fun to read. Devlin was a jerk with Allie at the beginning and put her down due to her looks or social standing, but Allie always had a great comeback (sometimes just in her head). But you could see that the more time they spent with each other the more they understood each other and that they both had suffere ...more
Wanda
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Billionaire Fake Finance by Linda west was so much more than I expected. Devlin and Allie both need something from each other. No one would ever think these two could have a serious relationship. Devlin seems vain and all about himself and his image. Allie is an activist, and simple kind of girl.

This romance did have your typical love story, but with a twist. I absolutely loved the characters, and I found it hard to put the book down.

ARC Provided by Net galley in exchange for an honest revi
Dennis Johnson
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was nothing like I anticipated! Such an enjoyable read with times I was laughing out loud! Once I started the book I could not put it down until I finished the last page. A "sweet" romance between an activist, Allie, and Devlin who is supplying boxes to Bamazon?!?!? A fun read that is sure to please even a discerning reader. Great character development that pulls you into the story. I would recommend this book.
I received an ARC copy of this book. This is my voluntary, honest and
Samantha Stevens
Really funny sweet and full of Christmas spirit! I did not expect this to be so humorous and addicting. Some Christmas books are all the same but this one was delightfully different! I loved this book I read it in one sitting - which is rare after DNFing the last five books that were supposed to be AWESOME and weren't! This little gem was such a delight to read and the characters are adorable. You'll fall in love and on top of that I love the activist side of the heroine.
Robyn Grady
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this Christmas story!
From the first page, I was swept up in Allie Archer’s riotous world of helping family, saving the planet and slamming the door in romantic love’s face. Deliciously arrogant Devlin Somerset is a perfect Prince Charming in the making. The story made me laugh – a lot! – but also had me gasping more than once at some wonderfully executed twists. My Billionaire Fake Fiance is a Christmas sweet’n’sassy romance that delivers on all fronts. Now I’m eager to check out the
Linda West
Oct 27, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
"Now, I really did mean to keep my mouth shut. I certainly wasn't going to bring up the rainforest or the fact that Somerset Industries killed more trees for stupid boxes than anyone, and that directly impacted global warming.
No. I was going to be the perfect, quiet well-heeled fiancé. But since I am neither well-heeled nor a fiancé, it was only a matter of time before I would mess up even with the best intentions..."
Christine Galletly
My review will be live on donnasbook blog on 23rd November 2019 as part of the blog tour!

I enjoyed this story and it was a good introduction for me to this author. I thought that the cover was fun and the blurb really intrigued me and I was keen to start the story.

I thought that the characters were well developed.

The detail was good and the author did try to build up a good flow for the story but I will be honest as I personally found the story to be a little
Heather Clark
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

He needs a fiance to seal a deal. She needs a Christmas miracle to save her home.
Devlin is a sexy billionaire with a successful company that supplies boxes to Bamazon. Allie is an activist trying to save the trees. When these two opposites are forced to strike up a deal the fickle snow flurries of fate send them down a destined road they never expected.

I started this book yesterday and finished it late yesterday afternoon. I have not done that in a ve
Sara Strand
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I have to give this one a 2.5, but I'm rounding to 3 stars because it really was just OK. I didn't love, I didn't really like it, and I'm not sure if I can say I like it, but I didn't hate it.

I'm not sure I could call this one "hilarious" because I definitely didn't laugh out loud at the parents I'm pretty sure was meant for that, but it was a good idea for a book, it had some good components to it, I feel like the dialogue was reaching and some of the characters were a little rough around the
Annmarie Reddick
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rix
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Now I don't want to be the evil Grinch here but it was just another over the top fairytale type of book. Give it a go if you like Cinderella movies and other that type of family movies. Good for teens I think.
Melissa
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a enemies to lovers story! This story got me right in the feels. It was funny, sexy and warms you the way a holiday story should.

Bravo!
Julie
Terry
JenniferJ
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started laughing the time I began reading this book because I already loved Allie and her spunkiness. You see the story opens with her trying to remove a for sale sign from her family's front lawn that she thought was a prank and she was so angry over it and ended up falling on her butt in the snow. So I couldn't help myself! It was funny! What a way to dive into a story....

Sadly though it was no prank. Her father needed to place the house up for sale to save the family business. T
Nursebookie
There is something about "enemies to lovers" trope that I enjoy so much. This one is certainly not to disappoint. Linda West delivers a story that is anything but typical and her writing is both entertaining, sexy and unpurdownable. You will have this story filling up all your cravings for a love story sure to make your heart flutter. I enjoyed this fantastic read with absolute delight and pleasure. Thank you Linda West for an amazing Christmas story that is absolutely romatic, funny, and heartw ...more
romancejunkie