Start by marking “To Seduce a Fae (Winter's Thorn #1)” as Want to Read:
To Seduce a Fae (Winter's Thorn #1)

To Seduce a Fae

(Winter's Thorn #1)

When I started university and moved out of my foster parents’ home, I hoped everything would change. That the nightmares, the visions, the voices would stop, but they got worse.

Then three of the most dangerously stunning fae
Published January 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about To Seduce a Fae, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Seduce a Fae

Start your review of To Seduce a Fae (Winter's Thorn #1)
Inkslinger
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
To Seduce A Fae by Mila Young

ARC provided by XpressoTours and Mila Young. All opinions are mine and freely given.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

"Luther is the most beautiful of my captors. Still I hate him more than the others. I hate him so much that the darkness inside me comes alive."

02-06: If you're like me, there's plenty of steamy conflict in the synopsis of Mila Young's 'To Seduce a Fae,' to grab your attention. Ironically, though this is listed as the first title in the 'Winter's Thorn' series, the e-book
Lois Young
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Some noticeable grammatical errors, but an interesting story. Different from other fae stories I've read.
Seraphia
To Seduce a Fae Review
To Seduce a Fae by Mila Young is the first book in her new series – Winter’s Thorn. The author introduces readers to an array of characters that begins with a young woman by the name of Guen. Imagine going out with your friend for some speed dating. It only goes from bad to worse. First things kick off with a guy still obsessed with his exes (YIKES) and then…you get face to face with a dreamy hunk…though with a weird name you’ll see) and then…the worse thing possible…your
Have Coffee Need Books
First, let me say that the blurb for this book and the story are only remotely comparable, in that the names and locations are the same — the description, completely misleading.

To Seduce a Fae is a solid story despite the distracting description. If you follow the lore of Fae, you know the Fae replace human babies with changelings. Changelings then grow up in the human world, often their magic is bound, and they might not know that they are supernatural until their magic is released. Guen has
Galina Sulaiman
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guen is an fae (doesn't know that in the beginning) who is out when she sees a very hot guy, he ends up at her blind date meetathon and they have a funny experience. Then her life takes a turn for perilous as some creepy guys come to her job scaring her, then attack her at the club. She wakes up in a hotel room with the hot guy from the blind date, he explains that he is Deimos and he needs her help lifting a curse and he's the guy she's been dreaming about for 2 years Luther's brother. Guen ...more
Jessica Robbins
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-kindle

As a huge Mila fan I was more then excited to get my hands on this start to a new series and I was so happy once I did!!! This is one fantastic world she has created this time. We meet Guen as she is going on a blind date in a group setting where she ends up meeting a really hot guy during a strange encounter. Next she is attacked by two weird guys only to have the hot guy show up and save her. Imagine
Jackie
Feb 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF - quit at 31%
I just couldn't get into this book. The writing style is different, and the flow was very erratic. The world building was missing. I felt like I missed a book or something, & I noticed there was a prequel (book 0), that I hadn't read. But the writing style & characters were enough that I wouldn't want to pick up the prequel. The main character, Guen, was just odd, for a lack of better description. Nothing about her made me want to read more. All the characters seemed to
Christine Rains
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guen hoped leaving home and going to university would help quiet the voice in her head. Yet things only got worse when she's kidnapped by three gorgeous fae princes. She's supposed to be able to save their realm from a great war, but she can't even save herself. Will their secrets be the death of her?

A fantastic first book in the fantasy reverse harem romance series, Winter's Thorn. It's a clever twist on the Sleeping Beauty tale. Something chillier and far more sexy. Guen has no idea where
Nigama
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guen thinks herself as a human but she isn’t but much more... She doesn’t know her past; who she is, where she is from or what she is.... She believes the voice in her head is just her imagination, until the day she is kidnapped by three fae princes, one of whom is the owner of the voice in her head, to her dream kingdom... She is more confused by the actions of the princes... she inadvertently may have caused the curse in the fae realm.... She isn’t a typical badass FMC; she herself needs to be ...more
Tera Comer
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Great start to a new series by a great author. This book is full of mystery, suspense and intrigue after following the prequel that was put in the Kingdom of Thorns and Dreams anthology. I loved how the characters had complex personalities which had them going from love to dislike and back again with the flip of a coin instead of the all so famous insta-love and staying that way most books have. I can not wait to read the rest of the series. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this ...more
Mona  Brown
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mila has outdone herself with this one. The story is engaging, intriguing and will leave you wanting more. Each of the brothers has something about them that just draws you to them and makes you want to know more. Once you start reading this book you will be drawn in, and will not be able to stop until the very end and then you will wanting the next one now. I can't wait to see what happens next. So many questions that need to be answered.
What is it with the fairies? Can she be the savior or the
Robyn Mather
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an astonishingly compelling read. A very unique re-telling of Sleeping Beauty, but with Fae! I knew just from the snippets that I was going to love this one and has instantly become my favourite from this author so far. A tip for other readers; make sure you grab a free copy of the prequel To Catch a Fae before you read this, as some parts could be very confusing if you've not read that first. ...more
Haylee James
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg what an amazing book. I am absolutely in love with this book. Guen is an amazing character who is strong in a way she doesn't even know and has been told that everything she seen 2 years ago is all made up in her head. The men are hot as sin and part of what she was told was a made up world. The story very detailed and so smooth and easy to read, it just sucks you in and makes you apart of it. I highly recommend this book to everyone, it's an amazing read.
Raina Collins
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This will leave you begging for the next book. There is some intense tension that only gets stronger throughout the book. Guen May see herself as human but she is so much more. Without any memory of her past what she does remember is like a dream. She may have caused the curse that is destroying a Fae realm but she may also be the cure. The three princes/brothers only make things harder and sometimes more confusing for her. What do they feel for her and want? So need the next book now.
Agata Jędrzejewska
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not sure who seduce whom but there seriously is an attirance that’s for sure. This story is a streak of action, they have no time to rest, no time to breath and no time to understand. From love to dislike, from dislike to love. From one realm to another, always on the run, always in the fight and looking danger in the face. Pages did just flown, and the end did kill me, I’m afraid for them all.
Katie Hoffman
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story!!! Omg absolutely loved this story!!! Phenomenal storyline. The Three princes sound amazing. Author did an amazing job writing this story. So happy there is a book 2. That ending though..... yes cliffhanger but that’s fine I want the next book now!!! Definitely a must read book!!! Highly recommended
beautyguise
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Okay

So...really I’d like to give this 3.5 Stars. There are many spelling and grammatical errors. Also I feel the blurb is. Bit misleading.

Now don’t get me wrong. I enjoyed the book. The characters kept me interested and the pace was pretty steady. It’s just those errors really brought it down for me.
Cassandra Grace
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This new series has drawn me in hook, line, and sinker. Guen grows up in the human world and was abandoned as an infant. Her life has been interesting to say the least. Thinking she was crazy. But man oh man when the fae princes come into her life, I'd totally take the crazy for that. There is sexy princes, a curse, beautiful worlds, danger, excitement. Cant wait until the next one!
Ange Bennetts
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book takes you from a bustling nightclub to an incredible fairy tale realm. Incredible action, complex characters, a terrible course and sexy tension that makes you want what she's having! I loved it and I definitely love this new world and the sexy fae!
Michelle
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved being able to read a continuation of the story Mila Young wrote for the anthology Kingdom of Thorns and Dreams! She did a bang up job again! I have yet to read a book by her that I didn’t like. I was drawn in to this book from the first page. I cannot wait for the next installment!!
Lawanda Gail
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reverse Harem medium burn

Guen has lived her life as a human. She is not. This book takes the reader on a magical trip into the fae kingdoms. A curse lies on the sealie kingdom. Book one ends with the promise of death. Hopefully in book 2 a cure is found.
Rasheta
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
I was pretty disappointed here. No actual sex took place and with a title like this I was a bit sad about that. I didn't like the main girl much. Maybe it is fine I dunno I liked Luther but didn't like Deimos much.
Amy
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was ok
I just couldn’t get into this. The romance element moved at warp speed, and the characters didn’t feel fully developed. There were scenes where the characters’ behaviour changed so rapidly and it made them less believable. I won’t be continuing this series.
Amber Lee
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I loved this story!!! I can not wait to find out who she really is and if they can fix the problem! The guys are beast (of the best kind)! And the world building is awesome!"
Lucy
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Captivating

I love the story line and the men make me laugh. I love her feisty nature and their relationship differences.
April
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This is a fabulous start to another new series by Young. A good plot and fantastic characters with plenty of action and suspense to keep the pages turning.
Nic
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love Fae

This is a new series I can’t wait to get into. The mystery surrounding Guen is one I can’t wait to unfold, especially when the story ends up with an explosion of magic.
LORRIE
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Amazing. There was action, adventure, fear, romance and suspense
WiccaMagic74
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seductive

Well written with characters who captivate your imagination.
The world they live in comes to life and holds your attention.
I would recommend this read to anyone.
Amanda Bernardino
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Promising

It took me a bit to get into this book though it became very entertaining and action filled read after you get into it. Will be waiting to read the next one.

• Hellish Fae (Monsters and Miseries #1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • The Avowed (Shadowed Wings, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Her Soulkeepers, #1)
  • Seraphim Academy 1: Wicked Wings
  • Hidden Power (Academy of Elemental Magic, #1)
  • Taken by Storm (Storms of Blackwood #1)
  • Stray (Cats of Felidae Academy, #1)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term Four
  • Magic For Dummies (God Fire Reform School # 1)
  • Shadowborn Prison (Dark Fae Paranormal Prison, #1)
  • Waking Darkness: A Supernatural Academy Paranormal Romance (Academy of the Underworld Book 1)
  • First Kill (Cain University #1)
  • Sinless Demons (Monsters and Miseries #2)
  • Captured (Royals of Sanguine Vampire Academy #1)
  • Found (Thornbriar Academy #1)
  • Savage Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #2)
  • The Cruel Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms #1)
Mila Young tackles everything with the zeal and bravado of the fairytale heroes she grew up reading about. She slays monsters, real and imaginary, like there's no tomorrow. By day she rocks a keyboard as a marketing extraordinaire. At night she battles with her might pen-sword, creating fairytale retellings, and sexy ever after tales. In her spare time, she loves pretending she's a mighty warrior, ...more

Winter's Thorn (2 books)
  • To Tame A Fae (Winter's Thorn #2)