Start by marking “From Ashes to Magic (A Supernatural Beings Anthology Book 1)” as Want to Read:
From Ashes to Magic (A Supernatural Beings Anthology Book 1)

From Ashes to Magic (A Supernatural Beings Anthology Book 1)

It's when they creep out of the shadows that you should beware. The good ones will hold your hand when you're having a nightmare; the bad ones BECOME your nightmare, seeping into your very soul and burrowing in the darkness until they've completely taken over.

Ten authors. Ten stories. Many supernatural beings you've come to know and love.

Once you plunge into these pages,
Published December 2nd 2019 by Mikki Noble Publications

To ask other readers questions about From Ashes to Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Ashes to Magic

Start your review of From Ashes to Magic (A Supernatural Beings Anthology Book 1)
Deekay
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to YA Bound Book Tours and Mikki Noble Publications for this free copy. All quotes in this review are taken from the Advanced Reader Copy and may change in final publication.

I love that I get to enjoy a taste of new authors through anthologies like this. Especially when it comes to my favorite genre in the entire world. I absolutely adore YA fantasy novels, and getting to
 CCAM&GZM
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once you plunge into these pages, you won't want to leave.

And I could stop here!

Writing a (good) short story is, in my opinion, harder than writing a full-length novel. The rules are stricter, space is definitely restricted. The author has to give all needed background information, to build the set and the tension, reach the climax and give the (unexpected) denouement in just a few pages. I was happy to discover not one, but ten authors who did a good to a great job, even if some rules were not
Angel Ballard
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic mix of anthologies. A wonderful smorgasbord of stories, each by a different author. I loved the difference in each one and really liked them all. The doors to their imaginations are just awesome! Loved this book!
Cecilia Lyra
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mikki Noble! Brilliant!
Michelle
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is like other anthologies where you will like some, not so much others, but I was pleasantly surprised by them. It has a good mix of stories and authors to try out. I definitely have some new favorite authors to look for more work on after reading this.
Darlene Toulouse
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There were a bunch of great stories. I loved them all. I recommend it for my friends.
Madelaine Taylor
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This was an enjoyable read, bite sized stories that are easy to digest and make you want to read more. A compilation with something for everyone to enjoy.

Devika Fernando
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't often read multi-author anthologies but this beautiful cover reeled me right in, and then the first story had me hook, line, and sinker. The book is filled with bite-sized fantasy that features all sorts of - admittedly unexpected - creatures and settings. I find myself completely unable to choose a favourite because they somehow managed to all be completely different and have a thought-provoking ending.
Heather Bane
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology. Included is 10 stories. Each story is well written as well as the characters. If you love anthologies you will love this book. I would recommend reading.

Moira
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the short stories in this book. The writing is colorful and has incredible depth. These are the types of stories I like to dive into, especially the prose. The authors have done a fantastic job. I'm an eclectic pagan, and this was just the book for me.
Dawn Milligan
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 amazing storys! Gabby by Mikki was my favorite!! Well written and a great set of characters! There is something in the bundle for everyone!
Elisha Bugg
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't tend to read all that many short stories, or anthologies, but I was pleasantly surprised by this collection.
Firstly, I was drawn to the cover which is beautiful, and then the stories just made it better and better.
All the Authors had quite different stories and they were all interesting in their own way, unsure which I would class as my favourite.
I wouldn't hesitate to read books by any of these authors in the future.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Noelle Brighton
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!! This anthology was such a pleasure to read - all of the contributing authors are incredibly talented and each story is an adventure. Congratulations to each author and thank you for sharing your talent and stories! Highly recommend!
Mikki Noble
Oct 14, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
There is an exceptional lineup of extremely talented writers in this book. Names you may already know and some fresh new faces. Some upcoming big names, I'd bet on it.
Annalisa
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazingly good. I was pleasantly surprised. I usually avoid anthologies because it is usually by authors I have never read. I liked all the stories and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. The stories were magical and compelling.

Nita Pan
Oct 14, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-these
Oct 28, 2019
Andrew
Nov 05, 2019
A. Denner
Nov 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Marina
Nov 06, 2019
Rebecca Alasdair
Nov 11, 2019
Evelyn Chartres
Nov 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Abby Paul
Nov 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mashaal
Nov 21, 2019
Jennifer C. C.
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kate Sarsfield
Sara
Bridgett
Vladimir Ferraz
Nov 25, 2019

• Rising Tide: Dark Innocence (The Maura DeLuca Trilogy, #1)
  • Frosted Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries Book 5)
  • Cruel Elites (Nocturna Academy #1)
  • Academy of Magic
  • Dark Skies 1 (Dark Skies, #1)
  • Mischief Claimed (The Fallen Angels Academy , #1)
  • A Reluctant Huntress (Tales of the Wild Hunt Book 1)
  • London Academy 1
  • Curses and Candy Canes: A Paranormal Mystery Christmas Anthology
  • Straight to Hell (Hell's Gate Book 1)
  • Bound by the Gods (More than Men, #3)
  • Gossamer Falls
  • Scorpio's Grace: Book One in the Scorpio's Grace Saga
  • The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Daughter of Rage and Beauty (Berserker Academy, #1)
  • Mystic Realms (A Paranormal World Novella)
  • Sentinels of Oz
  • Monster (Her Dark Fae Prince Book 1)
Mikki knew she was meant to be a writer from a very young age; since writing her very first poem at age eleven. She lives in Ontario, Canada, with her cats and guinea pigs. She found her niche in teen fiction because it’s captivating, open-minded, fast-paced, and every sense is heightened. And that’s why it’s her favorite genre to pick up at a bookstore.

Mikki has a diploma in both, Business